Staffing Specialist @ From July 2014 to Present (1 year 4 months) Charlestown, MAStaffing Consultant @ Successfully manage all assigned operations based staffing requisitions at three service centers in primary region for UnitedHealth Group. Travel to diverse client locations in all domestic regions to facilitate Kenexa’s core staffing processes from candidate sourcing to on boarding. Facilitate full
Staffing Specialist @ From July 2014 to Present (1 year 4 months) Charlestown, MAStaffing Consultant @ Successfully manage all assigned operations based staffing requisitions at three service centers in primary region for UnitedHealth Group. Travel to diverse client locations in all domestic regions to facilitate Kenexa’s core staffing processes from candidate sourcing to on boarding. Facilitate full life cycle recruitment based on forecasted service levels of client.
Serve as point of contact for director-level, hiring manager and supervisory staff from requisition discovery to new hire on boarding. Partner with Kenexa operations management to generate and identify recruitment strategies for implementation.
Generate qualified candidate pools by means of refinedsourcing strategies, core methodologies and unique network connections within the communities and regions of the client’s outreach. Use resources to comprehensively identify with the marketplace and align most qualified candidates with open requisitions.
Proctor screening assessments to determine applicant suitability and align competencies to requisition requirements. Deliver screening guidelines and position expectations to individuals and groups in time sensitive environments to maximize efficiency.
Conduct behavioral based interviews to determinestrength of suitable candidates and ability to perform job functions. Confirm if candidate has likelihood to succeed in position they have applied. Document all findings in compliance with regulatory guidelines.
Maintenance of requisition through applicant tracking system daily. Monitor new and existing applications and facilitate movement throughout the selection process. Use system to confirm applicant screening and selection criteria along with suitability for advancement.
Provide consultative solutions to client in one on one and team meeting environments. Cascade information from executive recruitment management and consistently implement strategies that reflect outlined staffing goals and expectations. From March 2012 to July 2014 (2 years 5 months) Job Placement Specialist @ Responsible for maintaining aggressive marketing and outreach activities to acquire new On-The-Job Training vendors…. negotiate, develop and execute OJT contracts, and provide ongoing support to employers and trainees with other duties including but not limited to:
• Research companies to identify hiring needs. Cold calling, networking, presenting agency/program background, and client qualifications to potential employers via all communication mediums
• Surface potential qualified candidates through NH Works pool of participants and other sources as needed and set up of phone screens and interviews with participants to ensure seamless delivery
• Conduct job task analysis work to ensure that worker skills are matched to the job opportunity as well as ensuring skills gaps are reflected accurately in the OJT Training Outline utilizing ONET Online
• Educate employers on various incentive and tax relief options which assist businesses in hiring and stimulating growth
• Setup, coordinate, and facilitate bi-weekly Job Clubs of about 15 WIA participants providing information and guidance relevant to all aspects of job searching, performing mock interviews, develop topic specific handouts and also invite guest speakers from local businesses to speak on job search topics From October 2010 to March 2012 (1 year 6 months) Manchester, NHAdmissions Recruiter @ •Conduct face-to-face personal interviews, telephone interviews and e-mail correspondence to identify high school and adult student prospects to determine their educational needs, concerns and interests
•Responsible for facilitating orientation, and Registration day activities
•Closely assist and mentor students through admissions process
•Actively generate referral business to help maintain company goals, participate in school retention efforts maintaining productive contact with his/her active students through graduation.
•Participate in special recruiting promotional activities
•Conduct tours on a daily basis
•Attend College fairs, high schools, and community colleges to recruit students From October 2009 to October 2010 (1 year 1 month) Nashua, NHStaffing Manager @ From June 2008 to October 2009 (1 year 5 months) Executive Search Consultant @ From January 2002 to June 2008 (6 years 6 months)
Associates, Liberal Arts and Sciences @ Middlesex Community College From 2000 to 2002 Nicole Trippier is skilled in: Human Resources, Leadership, College Recruiting, Career Counseling, Employee Benefits, New Hire Orientations, Employee Training, Training, Recruiting, Interviews, Community Outreach, Resume Writing, Job Coaching, Public Speaking, Team Building, Applicant Tracking..., Job Search Strategies, Career Development, Staff Development, Sourcing, Hiring, Management, Leadership Development, Job Fairs
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension