I have been in the information technology placement industry for over 15 years and have helped hundreds of candidates find permanent and contract positions across a range of roles in small, mid-sized and Fortune 500 clients. As the VP of Talent Strategy for BridgeView IT, I feel fortunate to work for an organization that truly values a
I have been in the information technology placement industry for over 15 years and have helped hundreds of candidates find permanent and contract positions across a range of roles in small, mid-sized and Fortune 500 clients. As the VP of Talent Strategy for BridgeView IT, I feel fortunate to work for an organization that truly values a methodical quality based approach in representing technical job seekers. Whether it is an entry-level technical support role or an IT Manager position, our responsibility is to represent every candidate as professionally as possible by focusing on the right fit and setting a concise and detailed expectation with our client.
I specialize in recruiting process workflow, strategy and creative recruiting techniques which includes: technical job requisition breakdown, Boolean search strings, email messaging, and technical screening questions. Developed company-wide recruiting strategy campaign that leverages LinkedIn Recruiter, Dice OpenWeb, Stack Overflow, Twitter, and Indeed.com to source and attract passive IT candidates.
Vice President - Talent Strategy @ BridgeView IT is a technology placement firm assisting a national network of clients to identify and hire the highest-caliber IT professionals. Our management and senior recruiting specialists have successfully supported the IT marketplace for over a decade, and we have grown into a world class organization, with operations in major U.S. markets.
Our services include:
- Permanent/Direct-hire Placements
- Right-to-hire or Hourly Consultants (W2 or Corp-to-Corp)
- Customized Project Teams for onshore project delivery
- A senior team of technical recruiters and account managers
- Strong and direct relationships with hiring managers
- A client base of companies that want personalized service and seek hard-to-find IT talent
- A quality (not quantity) service approach where we only present the top 2-3 candidates per position resulting in high rate of interview requests and placements. From August 2006 to Present (9 years 5 months) Technology Recruiting Manager @ From February 2004 to August 2006 (2 years 7 months) Contract Recruiter/HR Consultant @ From November 2003 to February 2004 (4 months) Senior Recruiter @ From May 2003 to August 2003 (4 months) Senior Recruiter @ From September 2002 to January 2003 (5 months) Contract Recruiter & Diversity Recruiting Project Lead @ From January 2001 to June 2002 (1 year 6 months) Contract Recruiter/HR Consultant @ From April 2000 to September 2000 (6 months) Senior Account Executive @ From September 1998 to March 2000 (1 year 7 months) Recruiter @ From November 1997 to August 1998 (10 months)
BA, Liberal Arts @ Colorado State University From 1994 to 1997 Fordham University From 1992 to 1994 Swampscott High School Nick Nordin is skilled in: Applicant Tracking Systems, Technical Recruiting, Contract Recruitment, College Recruiting, Full-cycle Recruiting, Interview Preparation, Management, SDLC, Interviews, Screening Resumes, Internet Recruiting, Temporary Placement, Sourcing, Recruiting, Human Resources