I am a senior, strategic leader with expertise in acquisition, engagement and retention of highly thought-after talent, helping businesses grow. I am a hands-on partner to management on all issues related to talent. I align people strategy with company's overall goals and cut through the complexities of talent acquisition to win the best talent by uncovering and
I am a senior, strategic leader with expertise in acquisition, engagement and retention of highly thought-after talent, helping businesses grow. I am a hands-on partner to management on all issues related to talent. I align people strategy with company's overall goals and cut through the complexities of talent acquisition to win the best talent by uncovering and developing "Impact Performers" & "Game-changers".
My expertise include staffing process re-design, post- acquisition integration and designing & implementing innovative professional and university staffing programs. I am passionate about implementing best "people" practices supporting hiring objectives! I enjoy working in innovative and dynamic environments and am energized by rapid growth.
Senior Technical Recruiter @ Intuit was named to Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For list for the 12th straight year
Intuit achieved the highest ranking this year, coming in at # 22.
Intuit took the # 1 spot on the magazine’s annual list of the world’s most admired software companies, #6 Tech company and #7 social media star.
email: [email protected] From September 2013 to Present (2 years 2 months) Cambridge, MASenior Member of the Talent Acquisition Team (contract recruiter) @ PayPal is the faster, safer way to pay and get paid online, via mobile devices and in-store.
• Made 60+ professional and university hires during the course of one year
• Recruiting for technical, sales, marketing, product roles in Boston & San Jose
• Recruitment programs focus on professional talent acquisition and campus recruiting From July 2012 to August 2013 (1 year 2 months) Boston, MASenior Recruiting Manager @ • Managing end-to-end recruitment for all verticals
• Strategic executive partner on staffing, employee retention & professional development
• Manager Behavioral Interviewing & “Good to Great” manager effectiveness coaching
• Post-acquisition integration
• Creation and execution of employee development and Step-Up programs From 2010 to June 2012 (2 years) Cambrige, MaFounder / Recruiter / Career Coach @ · Recruitment, Talent Acquisition & Retention
· New Graduate Career Coaching
· Management Coaching
· Workforce Management & Succession Planning
· Performance & Change Management
· Strategic hiring and development of high-yield human capital From September 1996 to June 2012 (15 years 10 months) Boston, MA -- [email protected] Staffing Consultant @ · Recruit for strategic Technical, Sales, Finance, Executive and Administrative verticals
· Designed and developed of talent acquisition and retention programs
· Oversee job design and mapping within the organizational structure
· Identify and implement new recruiting initiatives to increase time and cost effectiveness
· Analyzed turn-over trends and reviewed existing roles expanding their scope and responsibilities
· Promoted the Microsoft brand as employer of choice From August 2007 to December 2008 (1 year 5 months) Senior Technical Recruiter @ • Top-performing recruiter for all 3 years. Personally filled over 220 positions.
• Mentored & coached recruiting team members in designing effective HR strategy
• Conducted management coaching
• Drove for results and exceed organizational goals From September 2003 to August 2007 (4 years) senior technical recruiter @ From 1999 to 2000 (1 year) Senior Recruiter @ From 1999 to 2000 (1 year)
Certification @ HR Certification Institute's (HRCI)BA, Psychology @ Northeastern University Nelly Geifman is skilled in: Career Counseling, Executive Coaching, Talent Acquisition, Recruiting, Strategy, Succession Planning, Sourcing, Talent Management, Start-ups, Human Resources, Technical Recruiting, Networking, Performance Management, Applicant Tracking..., Employee Relations, Executive Search, Benefits Negotiation, Management, Change Management, Hiring, Program Management, Personnel Management, Interviews, Outsourcing, Coaching, Leadership, Internet Recruiting, Executive Management, Employer Branding, Product Management, College Recruiting, Workforce Planning, Employee Engagement, Contract Recruitment, Onboarding, Sales, Customer Retention, Entrepreneurship, Consulting, Temporary Placement, HRIS, Resume Writing, SDLC, Staffing Services, Job Coaching, Screening Resumes, Team Building, Mergers & Acquisitions, Time Management, Training