Highly organized, creative and analytical professional with over 9 years of event and tradeshow management experience. Proven track record of on-time, results-driven outcomes of complex events, such as trade shows, conferences, client/investigator meetings and webinars. I like to find creative solutions for brand awareness and lead generation. I adapt quickly and like to stay in touch with
Highly organized, creative and analytical professional with over 9 years of event and tradeshow management experience. Proven track record of on-time, results-driven outcomes of complex events, such as trade shows, conferences, client/investigator meetings and webinars. I like to find creative solutions for brand awareness and lead generation. I adapt quickly and like to stay in touch with most of my colleagues and vendors I worked throughout my career.
Marketing Manager @ From November 2015 to Present (2 months) Event Marketing Manager @ •Responsible for strategic planning, execution and oversight of company events to include tradeshows, sponsorships, client entertainment and internal corporate events.
•Managing 50+ trade shows and special events in the US and Internationally.
•Managed event annual budgets of 300K to promote company products and services to the target audience with a strong focus on ROI.
•Develop relationships with the industry organizations to secure sponsorships and speaking engagements to maximize company exposure, promote Singulex products and services.
•Act as liaison between Marketing and Sales divisions across business units on event strategy, budget, and execution for revenue-driving events.
•Drive lead generation by utilizing pre/post-show targeting campaigns and CRM tools such as Marketo and SFDC. Within the first year I increased attendance by 40% to Singulex booths.
• Developed Marketo campaigns to engage prospective leads and customers. (email, landing pages, registration form, etc.)
•Negotiate complex and varied tradeshow, venue and supplier contract types.
•Post-event tracking and ROI analysis to help measure company’s marketing initiatives and to improve future performance From April 2013 to July 2015 (2 years 4 months) Associate Event Manager @ • Managed 30+ trade shows per year, including tracking trade show expenses, booth selection, company and staff registration, vendor services and décor
• Conducted pre-event briefings with sales teams and preparation of post-event reports
• Collaborated with VP of Marketing and key departments to finalize and distribute all messaging for pre-event marketing efforts including mass mailings and advertisement through Social Media
• Coordinated with the trade shows organizers to identify key sponsorship opportunities, arrange speakers, and develop daily agendas
• Created marketing campaigns in Salesforce and collaborated with sales and marketing teams to optimize campaigns’ performance.
• Managed lifecycle for events and tradeshows campaigns
• Coordinated Marketing Calendar and kept track of deadlines for multiple projects launches From July 2010 to January 2013 (2 years 7 months) Event Project Manager @ •Planned and executed internal and external events for Diversity & Inclusion group
•Worked with vendors and vendor services from budget to contract and execution, ensuring optimum outcome of the event with regard to cost and performance
•Coordinated with marketing, operations, and employee resource groups to plan and execute successful events
•Created, coordinated and monitored events registration process From July 2007 to November 2009 (2 years 5 months) Administrative Assistant / Meeting planner @ • Supported senior medical directors by managing all aspects of meetings, conventions, product launch, advisory board meetings and events
• Selected and reserved meeting sites, staged the sites for the meetings, organized multimedia setups, catering, marketing collateral, and agendas
• Coordinated with external vendors to ensure timely deliveries
• Arranged travel logistics for internal meeting participants
• Organized meetings for up to 150 professionals using corporate time software
• Assisted with PowerPoint presentations, from drafting to finalization From December 2002 to July 2007 (4 years 8 months)
Chuvash State University Natasha Ritz is skilled in: Trade Shows, Event Planning, Budgets, Marketing, Event Management, Salesforce.com, Marketing Communications, Management, Negotiation, Email Marketing, Product Management, Project Management, Business Planning, Sponsorship, Corporate Events
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension