SVP - Customer Success and Support @ MapR Technologies (Acquired by HPE)
Vice President - Customer Success and Support @ MapR Technologies (Acquired by HPE)
Senior Director - WorldWide Support @ MapR Technologies (Acquired by HPE)
A passionate, results oriented leader with skills and experience in Sales Training, Sales Operations, Customer Support and Software Design and Development at leading Technology companies. Strong customer focus and analytical skills complemented by management skills. An expert in building and growing geographically dispersed Technical Services and Support Organizations in both start-up and established Fortune 500 Companies focused
A passionate, results oriented leader with skills and experience in Sales Training, Sales Operations, Customer Support and Software Design and Development at leading Technology companies. Strong customer focus and analytical skills complemented by management skills. An expert in building and growing geographically dispersed Technical Services and Support Organizations in both start-up and established Fortune 500 Companies focused on creating customer value and satisfaction in mission-critical environments.
Successfully built and led Global support organizations in USA, Korea, Japan, Asia, and EMEA that spanned across several product suites/solutions . Proven ability to hire, organize, lead and retain high performing teams. Specialized in restructuring support organizations, instituting performance metrics and significantly improving support quality, employee morale with low attrition rates.
Senior Director - WorldWide Support @ Responsible for building a world wide Enterprise Support Organization across the globe with regional language support for a highly complex, enterprise grade Hadoop and mapR data platform. Tiered support model include Product Specialist, Sustaining Engineering, technical account management and Engineering/SWAT Teams. From November 2015 to Present (2 months) Director - EMEA and APJ - Support @ Responsible for technical support of EMEA and APJ region. Guiding customers in big data implementation and troubleshooting using mapR products and working with the hadoop ecosystem. From March 2015 to November 2015 (9 months) Sr Business Process Architect @ - Optimize Business processes from Lead to Renewal, validate data flows and system usage, create process measurement techniques and efficiencies, develop data and customer governance plans.
- Develop a strategy around creation and consumption of Customer Data in the context of Oracle ERP (customer data hub, master data management, data quality management)
- Influence Global operations projects around partners, Global Quoting, EDI, Renewals, Credit, CRM security etc. From February 2011 to March 2015 (4 years 2 months) Sr Manager - Sales Training (Channels) @ - Delivered several instructor lead training for both sales and partners globally using SPI solution selling methodology with focus on building situational knowledge and product capabilities. Average evaluation is 4.5/5.0
- Designed Channel curriculum with focus on value proposition, reasons for partnering, and how to sell Red Hat solutions along with objection handling and competition.
- Designed partner certification programs using SABA LMS and Smartbuilder flash scrom complaint tools. Delivery was online.
- Created several short courses for targeted vertical markets using different medias.
- Developed several technical Webinars on products/features to Dell, HP, IBM and system integrators during new product launch.
- Lead Parter portal project for collaboration, marketing collateral, business planning and delivery of training.
- Liaise with middleware business unit on training requirements and developing expertize where necessary.
- Market Research on virtualization, clustering and storage technologies specific to training.
- Part of the CEO strategic planning team to look at the current business model to protect, and expand for the future. From May 2006 to February 2011 (4 years 10 months) Sr NA Support Manager @ -Lead a group to analyze customer data duplication and removal.
-Defined customer master for a 360 degree view and integration with SalesForce.com
-Helped the organization on active subscription and customer base metrics using data warehouse and scripting.
-Managed a group of 23 Engineers and two Managers to provide Level 1 and Level 2 technical support to customers on Enterprise Linux, Layered Applications and Developer support.
-Lead technical account management for BEA and SUN partnerships.
-Facilitated the integration of support services as part of merger and acquisition strategy.
-Developed off shore call centers in Philippines and India.
-Improved customer satisfaction significantly by refocusing on response time, follow the sun and accountability.
-Build a powerful knowledgebase collaboration tool and coached senior staff for the account management role (revenue generating) for Key customers and partners. From May 2003 to November 2006 (3 years 7 months) Site Director @ -Started CopperCom (startup) operation in Raleigh (Funded by AT&T ventures) to build next generation Voice over DSL gateway and home units. Hired staff and managed Budget for the entire site. -Negotiated deals with OEM partners.
-Developed Network Management System (NMS) software to manage DSL Access and Switching elements.
-Established a Lab for VoDSL access gateway embedded development and customer test validation.
-Performed Project Planning including requirement analysis for DSL gateway products.
-Developed partnerships with different Operational Support Systems vendors for network and service provisioning functions.
-Participated in Access Gateway strategy platform evolution to Softswitch architecture to provide VoIP. From 1999 to 2002 (3 years) Development Manager @ -Lead a team of eight engineers to build Operation, Administration & Management software for packetports, cable modems and cable modem terminating systems (CMTS) compliant to DOCSIS and PacketCable specifications.
-Lead a team of seven designers in delivering features for the signaling product related to Expansion of Global Title Translation(SCCP), Gateway screening, V.35 integration, Preventive Cyclic Retransmission (MTP 2), and performed Special Study Operational Measurements.
-Lead a team of 8 designers to develop ISDN PRI Call Processing (NI2 Basic Call).
-As a software Engineer in Global Product Support of Centrex provided bug fixes and patches for ACD queuing (Call and Agent Queues), agent and supervisor/group features, ring thresholds, announcements, overflows . Worked on ACD/NACD reconfiguration and provisioning.
-Developed ACD-MIS software system in C language to track and display call information. From 1993 to 2000 (7 years) Engineer @ From 1984 to 1988 (4 years) Engineer @ From 1984 to 1988 (4 years) Engineer @ From 1984 to 1988 (4 years) Engineer @ From 1984 to 1988 (4 years)
Jenkins Graduate school of Management @ North Carolina State University From 1994 to 1996 Narsi Subramanian is skilled in: Cloud Computing, SaaS, Virtualization, Enterprise Software, CRM, Salesforce.com, Strategy, Program Management, Integration, Start-ups, Solution Selling, Agile Methodologies, Architecture, Management, Requirements Analysis, Linux
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension