Vice President & Head of Marketing @ Orchard Platform
Sr. Director of Marketing @ Sociomantic Labs
Product Marketing Manager - Partner Business Solutions, Display Advertising @ Google
B2B marketer with unique experience in growing online technology start-ups into differentiated global players. Expertise in exchange-based platforms, programmatic buy & sell-side technologies, and marketplace lending tech infrastructure. Specialties: Launch and develop go-to-market strategies for mature and emerging markets worldwide. Lead communications, PR, branding & identity efforts. Create thought leadership and keynote content. Produce experiential marketing programs
B2B marketer with unique experience in growing online technology start-ups into differentiated global players. Expertise in exchange-based platforms, programmatic buy & sell-side technologies, and marketplace lending tech infrastructure. Specialties: Launch and develop go-to-market strategies for mature and emerging markets worldwide. Lead communications, PR, branding & identity efforts. Create thought leadership and keynote content. Produce experiential marketing programs and direct global events and sponsorships.
Head of Marketing @ From July 2014 to Present (1 year 6 months) Greater New York City AreaSr. Director of Marketing @ - Established North American marketing efforts for the company's launch in the U.S.
- Owned marketing operations and management of the U.S. marketing budget.
- Led events strategy and key initiatives for industry relations, partner marketing and thought leadership programs.
- Directed PR efforts to position Sociomantic as the global leader in programmatic advertising technology for eCommerce brands and retailers.
- Managed strategic planning for the global leadership and executive teams.
- Developed team building and knowledge sharing programs for the global marketing team to support the organization as it grew to 17 countries and 60 markets worldwide prior to acquisition. From November 2012 to June 2014 (1 year 8 months) Greater New York City AreaProduct Marketing Manager - Partner Business Solutions, Display Advertising @ - Lead for international coordination of marketing efforts for the Admeld integration into AdX.
- Strategic contributor for publisher events including the writing and development of keynotes for the heads of display advertising products.
- Product marketing manager for Doubleclick for Publishers (DFP). Lead for platform communications and commercialization efforts. From December 2011 to November 2012 (1 year) Director of Marketing @ Ran international marketing and PR efforts, global events, industry relations, and partner marketing. As Admeld’s first marketer and fifth employee, I developed the brand and culture from day one—both internally and externally—until its acquisition by Google. From May 2008 to December 2011 (3 years 8 months) Greater New York City AreaManager of Communications and Client/Partner Relations @ From February 2007 to April 2008 (1 year 3 months) Greater New York City AreaStudio/Production Manager @ Studio manager for production designer of high-fashion photography sets. Managed design research, budgeting, and logistics for prop & set dressing teams. Oversaw coordination of crew & talent for shoots. From August 2006 to January 2007 (6 months) Greater New York City AreaCo-Founder and Marketing/PR Manager @ Co-founder, marketing & operations manager, and yoga teacher for yoga and wellness studios that are still in business today. From October 2005 to December 2006 (1 year 3 months) Greater New York City AreaArt Department Manager @ Art Department Manager for "Strong Medicine." Episodic TV produced by Lifetime Television in association with Sony Pictures.
Member of IATSE Local 871 - Motion Picture Union. From March 2004 to November 2005 (1 year 9 months) Greater Los Angeles AreaCoordinator @ Coordinator for television development and assistant to various producers. From May 2001 to May 2003 (2 years 1 month) Greater Los Angeles AreaCoordinator @ Managed procurement and production efforts for toy & housewares company based in Hong Kong with factories in Southern China. From 2003 to 2003 (less than a year) Hong Kong
University of California, Berkeley From 1995 to 1999 Nadia Gonzalez is skilled in: Spanish, Social Media Marketing, Online Advertising, Mobile Advertising, Advertising, Start-ups, Marketing Strategy, E-commerce, Public Relations, Digital Media, Product Marketing, Marketing, Display Advertising, Digital Marketing, Digital Strategy, Mobile Marketing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension