With an Applied Computer Science engineering background, I have been working as an IAM consultant for over 4 years. I have been working within a team on implementing IAM / IAG solutions for some world class clients. I am also a software developer with a long technical experience background. My primary focus is .NET development (with C#
With an Applied Computer Science engineering background, I have been working as an IAM consultant for over 4 years. I have been working within a team on implementing IAM / IAG solutions for some world class clients. I am also a software developer with a long technical experience background. My primary focus is .NET development (with C# mainly) on top of a SQL Server data layer.
Born on December 1987 in Tunisia, I currently live and work in Mannheim, Germany.
Senior IAG Consultant @ Relocated to the German Branch with same previous company From September 2014 to Present (1 year 4 months) Mannheim Area, GermanyIAG Consultant, .NET Developer @ Worked as an IAM/IAG consultant as well as a custom extensions developer. The position includes the following responsibilities:
General Consulting & Project Management:
- Collect customer needs and design new custom features
- Project planning and resources/tasks management
- Conduct testing with client, PoCs and trainings.
- Frequent on-site visits and workshops.
- Business workflow implementation using OIS-X (Omada Identity Suite X)
- Manage large IAM platforms for some world class customers
- Manage up to 350.000+ identities, 2 Million+ accounts and 40 Million+ entitlements
- Centralized Identity life cycle management (on-boarding / transfer / off-boarding / ...)
- Manage accounts and entitlements across systems (SAP, Active Directory, FIM Portal, SharePoint, etc…)
- Rule-based resource assignment calculation (direct, inheritance, business rules, etc…)
- SoD entitlements conflict resolving
- Survey-based Audit & Compliance reporting
- Data synchronization using FIM Sync Engine
- Accounts/entitlements synchronization & provisioning on target systems
- Automated de-provisioning of revoked Accounts/entitlements
- Data warehousing and Reporting
- Data Quality monitoring (prevention of conflicts, duplicate records, orphan accounts, etc…)
- Develop extensions and modules for Omada Identity Suite standard products (The IAM solution and the Data Warehouse).
- Develop complementary custom SSIS packages for the DWH.
- Used C#, ASP.NET and SQL Server intensively
- Was part of a 20+ persons team From August 2011 to Present (4 years 5 months) Copenhagen Area, DenmarkC++ Developer @ Joined Linedata for a short period as part of the C++ team working on the development of the LongView software. From July 2011 to August 2011 (2 months) Freelance Developer @ A part-time freelance developer. Focused mainly on Web and Software development. Projects varied from simple websites to large software. Among the projects were:
- Electronic cards commanding software
- eCommerce websites & web carts
- Stock management applications
- Proof-reading and websites translations
- Custom Blogs & Websites
Master of Engineering (MEng), Computer and Information Sciences, General @ ENISo From 2008 to 2011 Preparatory Cycle, Technology @ IPEIEM From 2006 to 2008 Moslem Dhaou is skilled in: Identity Management, TFS, RBAC, SOA, Web Services, Enterprise Architecture, .NET, IT Strategy, IIS, Pre-sales, Cloud Computing, C#, IAM, Software Development, Requirements Analysis