Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.) @
Gujarat Technological University
Knowledge of front end development technologies including latest AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3, (cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility) Demonstrated understanding of web usability, web accessibility standards, web 2.0 technologies
Knowledge of front end development technologies including latest AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3, (cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility) Demonstrated understanding of web usability, web accessibility standards, web 2.0 technologies and design principles.
Markup / Data Languages:
HTML5, CSS3, JSON, XML
Client Side Frameworks / Libraries:
AngularJS, jQuery, Bootstrap
Architectural & Design Patterns
MVC, MVVM, REST, Responsive CSS
Linux, Windows, Tomcat
Webstorm, Eclipse, Visual Studio
MySQL, SQL Server, NoSQL
I am looking to connect with people of similar interests and with those who can provide me the opportunities where I can excel my skills and contribute towards building the success of the company and gain guidance to emerge as a notable achiever.
Software Engineer 1 @ From November 2015 to Present (2 months) Web Developer (Full time - Intern) @ Technip is a world leader in project management, engineering and construction for the energy industry.
It provides solutions in many areas like engineering, management, procurement,etc. Technip's IT sector is huge which provides communication services among the departments and over the countries.
Working with their IT sector, gained an experience of building intranet portals and managing drives.
• Established compatibility with third party software products by developing program for modification and integration.
• Coordinated with systems partners to finalize designs and confirm requirements.
• Designed SharePoint master page and page layouts, serving as company's assistant SharePoint support for all technical complications.
• Designed appealing pages using SharePoint components and document collaboration which will provide ease communication amongst the departments. From June 2014 to December 2014 (7 months) Houston, Texas AreaJunior Software Developer @ Softcom Technologies is a leading Web solutions provider, Android and iPhone application development company located in Vadodara, Gujarat. It deals with a varied range of Products & Services, namely â€“Customized ERP Applications, Web & Desktop Application Development, MLM Application Development, IT Consultancy, Customized Flash Presentation and Mobile Applications & much more.
Working as an Intern there helped me learn the technological aspects and was responsible to built a system called FunPark Management System.
Got an insight of software development process starting with planning, documentation, UML diagrams to implementation phase.
Modular approach was used to build the system and using stored procedures, integration of database was done.
Building a system with Agile Methodology, starting with planning, documentation, requirement analysis, design and implementation.
Using C#.NET 4.0 particularly Web Forms and MySQL server developed a system called Fun Park Management System with Smart Card Money Management. The system was designed in order to maintain cashless transactions using smart card. User have to maintain the smart card and can access the services of Fun Park by swiping it. All the information is maintained in the database and transactions are made on it.
• Assigned as a project team leader.
• Apart from backend development, I was majorly involved in designing front end and integrating CSS themes and templates in .NET framework.
• Achieved the aspects of managerial tasks, analyzing requirements and technical development like stored procedures, database integration and SQL queries, Event Driven Model. From February 2012 to July 2013 (1 year 6 months) Vadodara Area, India
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension