Senior Vice President, Sales
Mike Fisher is Senior Vice President of Sales at Software AG where he is responsible for leading the sales and strategy efforts for the commercial markets across all of the United States and Canada. He joined Software AG in May 2010. Mr. Fisher has 24 years of proven success growing and building enterprise
Senior Vice President, Sales
Mike Fisher is Senior Vice President of Sales at Software AG where he is responsible for leading the sales and strategy efforts for the commercial markets across all of the United States and Canada. He joined Software AG in May 2010. Mr. Fisher has 24 years of proven success growing and building enterprise software sales teams, with a track record of exceeding aggressive growth targets. Before joining Software AG, Mr. Fisher was Software Sales Manager at IBM, where he helped clients implement new technologies to drive strategic advantages in the marketplace. Prior to that, he held various sales leadership positions in enterprise software sales.
Mr. Fisher holds an MBA from Loyola University of Chicago and a Bachelor of Science degree from Bradley University.
Senior Vice President Sales @ From January 2014 to Present (2 years) National Vice President Sales @ From January 2012 to December 2013 (2 years) Regional Vice President @ From May 2010 to December 2011 (1 year 8 months) Software Sales Manager @ Manage a 12 person software sales team in Central US delivering over $20M in annual new sales and $40M in renewals across a portfolio of Enterprise Portal and Collaboration Software. Deep solution expertise in Portal, BPM, Web Content, Social Software, Collaboration, Unified Communication and Messaging. Built senior level client relationships across both Fortune 500 and Mid-size Central US based companies. Implemented new processes to drive structure, focus, and discipline around opportunity identification and sales progression. Achieved success in acquiring new clients and growing revenue within existing install base.
- Grew new software sales revenue 73% year to year in 2008
- Exceeded 165% of revenue targets in 2006 & 2007
- Closed $1M+ software sales with over 20 Central US based Fortune 500 companies
- Presidents Club Winner 2006, 2007, 2008 From 2006 to May 2010 (4 years) Portal Sales Exec @ Recruited by former Broadvision executive for re-start of software company in the Portal and Web Services space. Developed expertise in solutions to help companies create and deploy complex Portal based webapplications and KPI Dashboards. Created channel model to sell software offerings through IBM direct sales team with sales process and methodologies that enabled rapid growth. Managed inside sales team, IBM Channel, and worked directly with clients on larger opportunities.
- Top performing sales executive in 2003, 2004, 2005
- Developed IBM sales channel & launched new software offering
- Managed Inside Sales Team
(Acquired by IBM 2005) From 2003 to 2005 (2 years) Sales @ Large enterprise software sales of personalized e-Business solutions for the market leader of e-Commerce software applications during the height of dot.com growth. Developed expertise managing complex million dollar plus sales cycles involving business case development, line of business sponsorship, and Board Level presentations across a new software segment facing fierce competition. Developed C level relationships with Chicago based Fortune 500 companies.
- Winner “Rookie of the Year” award in 2001 following Broadvision acquisition
- Closed $1M+ software sales with RR Donnelly, Sears, Molex, and Tellabs
- Expertise executing large complex enterprise software sales From 2001 to 2002 (1 year) Sales @ Senior Sales Representative for re-start of Software Company launching new product line in the enterprise content management space. Responsible for developing and selling custom solutions to clients leveraging XML based content management software and consulting services. Developed new sales strategies to successfully meet aggressive new client acquisition goals as well as drive up sell of new products to install base of legacy products. Clients were primarily Fortune 500 across North America.
- Top revenue producer in 1998, 1999, and 2000
- Acquired 30 new clients in 2000 alone
- Excelled in driving large volume of seed and grow sales as well as large 1M+ solution sales
(Acquired by Broadvision 2000) From 1997 to 2000 (3 years) Sales Manager @ Progressed through several positions in Sales and Sales Management during strong growth years leading up to successful IPO. Helped Insurance companies re-design and improve their claims management process through software that automated and integrated manual steps.
- Director of Specialty Software Sales Organization
Second line sales manager of 24 person team responsible for launching and growing new solution. Integrated insurance companies with network of repair shops to further automate claims processing.
- Regional Sales Manager
Managed 8 person sales team in Central Region providing full range of software products to many of the largest P&C Insurance Company’s including State Farm, Allstate, and Nationwide.
- Account Executive
Direct sales position working with insurance companies throughout Canada building new growth market.
(IPO 1996) From 1991 to January 1996 (5 years)
MBA @ Loyola University of Chicago - Graduate School of Business From 1995 to 1999 BS, Business Management @ Bradley University From 1987 to 1991 International Studies, International Business @ Regents College From 1988 to 1989 Mike Fisher is skilled in: Messaging, Content Management, Performance Management, Social Software, Enterprise Software, BPM, Integration, SOA, Big Data, MDM, Business Alliances, Business Process, Business Process Design, E-commerce, Direct Sales
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension