Bachelor of Arts, International Relations; Latin America @
Universidad Nacional de Cuyo
HR Generalist @ From March 2015 to Present (10 months) HR Operations Representative @ From September 2012 to March 2015 (2 years 7 months) HR Coordinator @ From November 2011 to August 2012 (10 months) Recruiting Coordinator @ • Supporting all administrative aspects of the recruitment process including the organization of 325+ on-site and 265+ phone interviews
HR Generalist @ From March 2015 to Present (10 months) HR Operations Representative @ From September 2012 to March 2015 (2 years 7 months) HR Coordinator @ From November 2011 to August 2012 (10 months) Recruiting Coordinator @ • Supporting all administrative aspects of the recruitment process including the organization of 325+ on-site and 265+ phone interviews both international and domestic, reserving conference rooms, facilitating travel arrangements and processing candidate reimbursements.
• Coordinating amongst complex calendars schedules, collaborating with VPs’ assistants to expedite interview process, setting up calibration meetings.
• Drafting offer letters, compiling offer packets, establishing communication between managers and new hires, ensuring a seamless onboarding process.
• Conducting reference checks, creating internal organization charts and successfully presenting candidate profiles to hiring committee and executives for hire.
• Assembly and distribution of new hire welcome packages, streamlining scheduling processes, researching new hire inquiries regarding benefits, payroll, stock, and trainings, collaborating on the development of a job manual for Product Recruiting Coordinators at YouTube. From December 2010 to November 2011 (1 year) Receptionist @ • Acting as external communications liaison while directing callers to online support pages, and ensuring proper handling of confidential information, paying special attention to legal matters.
• Maintaining strict security of the building while acting as first point of contact for all visitors including walk-ins and high profile guests.
• Infrastructure applications specialist, constantly expanding knowledge of YouTube/Google products and services, providing managed administrative services to company employees.
• Collaborating with Facilities and Security in the hosting of Red Cross relief effort for the San Bruno fires and gas line explosion. From August 2010 to December 2010 (5 months) Administrative Assistant @ • Temporary project management for Adobe, Corporation for Education Network Initiatives in California, Regis, Bo Enterprises.
• Scanned and organized confidential documents into electronic and paper filing systems, audited documents and compiled spreadsheet to identify those missing after acquisition of out-of-state company.
• Provided general office support to different lobbying firms, government agencies and large corporations.
• Compiled data for higher education initiatives, organized filing system, data entry, scanned documents and calendar coordination.
• Answered phones for 60-80 companies on a multi-line telephone system and updated association contact lists utilizing telephone communications and the Internet. From December 2009 to April 2010 (5 months) Quality Control Specialist @ •Editing medical transcriptions to ensure quality of language, format, and adherence to customer specified requests in order to maintain client base and increase customer referrals.
•Transferred data from the Salesforce database to Excel spreadsheets to update company information regarding the status of legal documents.
•Transcribed dictations from various clients including government mandated counseling sessions. From May 2009 to December 2009 (8 months) External Advisor to Senator Ernesto Sanz @ •Participated on the International Relations Commission of the National Senate, in the capacity of observer.
•Responsible for the elaboration of weekly international relations reports, paying special attention to the foreign policy of President Obama in Latin America.
•Assisted in the preparation of health and tertiary education legislation through the analysis of comparative policies. From February 2009 to September 2009 (8 months) Temporary Admin. Assistant, Receptionist @ •Provided general office support to different lobbying firms, government agencies and large corporations.
•Compiled data for higher education initiatives, organizing filing system, data entry and calendar coordination.
•Answered phones for 60-80 companies on a multi-line telephone system and updating association contact lists utilizing telephone communications and internet. From June 2008 to December 2008 (7 months) Consultant/Intern @ •Researched advertising opportunities for a $20,000 media ad buy to increase voter turnout.
•Prepared and coordinated press conference events, including assistance to guest speakers and set-up of audio/visual equipment.
•Conducted sales calls to statewide radio, newspaper and television media to promote and increase attendance at press conferences and coordinated mailed media advisories to the press. From September 2006 to March 2007 (7 months) Administrative Assistant @ •Assisted in maintaining the student database and handling of confidential documents and information.
•Directed telephone and walk-in inquiries in a medium volume office.
•Provided general office support to the University Registrar and Management Services Office. From November 2005 to March 2007 (1 year 5 months) Sales Rep. / Student Ambassador @ •Developed relationships with alumni, parents and friends to increase donation rates to the university.
•Utilized computer telemarketing system to consistently increase donations and successfully raised $500-$1000 in unrestricted donations for the campus.
•Researched university information and history in order to effectively market the need for donations. From September 2005 to November 2005 (3 months)
Bachelor of Arts, International Relations, Spanish @ University of California, Davis From 2003 to 2008 Certificate of Studies; of Studies, Spanish Language and Culture; Latin American Culture @ Universidad Argentina de la Empresa From 2007 to 2007 Bachelor of Arts, International Relations; Latin America @ Universidad Nacional de Cuyo From 2007 to 2007 Michelle Ositelu is skilled in: Interviews, Recruiting, Policy, Training, Process Scheduler, Microsoft Excel, Facebook, Organizational Development, Contract Recruitment, Human Resources, Employee Benefits, Technical Recruiting, Employee Training, Employee Relations, Onboarding, Project Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension