Global Sales Operations Technical Business Analyst @ Pegasystems
Global Sales Operations Analyst @ Pegasystems Inc
I support a world class software sales organization on our Global Operations team. One of my many focuses is working with cross functional teams to understand work processes that are manually maintained and recommend and define technical solutions. I am responsible for training all internal users on our Sales Force Automation application and provide ongoing communication on
I support a world class software sales organization on our Global Operations team. One of my many focuses is working with cross functional teams to understand work processes that are manually maintained and recommend and define technical solutions. I am responsible for training all internal users on our Sales Force Automation application and provide ongoing communication on new releases and upgrades.
Specialization: Sales Force Automation,Data Management, Technical Training, Reporting & Analysis Project management, Attention to detail, Time management,Flexibility, Customer Service.
Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio
Project Manager @ From May 2015 to Present (8 months) Global Sales Operations Technical Business Analyst @ • Core member of team that defined requirements and instrumented released of new internal CRM
• Drive business requirement sessions with cross functional teams to understand process workflows and define functional requirements for technical solutions
• Responsible for Sales Force Automation for all internal users. Building training documentation and hosting live sessions with users impacted by new and changing functionality.
• Ongoing user support for Sales Force Automation application
• Actively drove backlog grooming sessions, UAT, QA and story development with SCRUM teams and business users. From August 2012 to Present (3 years 5 months) Global Sales Operations Analyst @ • Developed and maintained corporate level reporting with a focus on account portfolios.
• Core member of team building out first internal data warehouse, analyzing data structure and reporting capabilities
• Defined and managed account portfolio management process.
• Selected marketing research vendors to utilize for research of global target account list to define corporate growth path. From July 2011 to August 2012 (1 year 2 months) Global Sales Operations Intern @ • Supports Global Sales as part of the Sales Operations team.
• Worked with Sr. Project Manager and Sr. Sales Operations Management on multiple priorities including
On-boarding project; target accounts and account assignments, data organization, and collection.
• Managed projects includes: Master Account list research and maintenance, Data Analysis scrubbing, Database updates, Organization charts and Sales Territory Mapping. From May 2010 to July 2011 (1 year 3 months) Consultant @ From January 2011 to April 2011 (4 months) Co-Manager @ Co-manager in charge of daily functions of international shoe company
Responsibilities included: marketing, management, financial and accounting decisions. From January 2010 to May 2010 (5 months)
Bachelor of Science, International Business; Management, Italian @ Bryant University From 2007 to 2011 Italian Language and Literature @ Umbra Institute From 2009 to 2009 Michelle Colliton is skilled in: PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Access, Microsoft Office, Time Management, Visio, Project Management, Social Media, Salesforce.com, Outlook, Social Networking, Microsoft Word, Customer Service, Databases, Sales
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension