Systems Engineer @ Fixing problems, one day at a time... From March 2015 to Present (9 months) Owner @ MYTS provides full technology, networking and telecom solutions to small to mid size clients. We recently expanded to allow for IT placement in 2014. We are always looking for new talent, especially in the Citrix Engineering/Architecture area, which
Systems Engineer @ Fixing problems, one day at a time... From March 2015 to Present (9 months) Owner @ MYTS provides full technology, networking and telecom solutions to small to mid size clients. We recently expanded to allow for IT placement in 2014. We are always looking for new talent, especially in the Citrix Engineering/Architecture area, which has become our specialty.
By focusing on eliminating problems before they happen, through precise engineering and real world concept driven architecture, we maintain the environment while you work efficiently. We are very confident in making this a reality for you. From July 1997 to March 2015 (17 years 9 months) Senior BackOffice Engineer @ • Citrix Architect/Implementer/Support on scratch build Windows 2012 R2 - Citrix 7.6 environment with Netscaler for internal/external load balancing
• Built all VM's to Citrix specifications and deployed three reversed image, existing core images to the environment, with 90+ applications
• Implemented Imprivata SSO solution and integrated into Citrix and WYSE Thin/Zero clients
• Assisted VMware 5.1 to 5.5 upgrade for this project
• Lead support on concurrent Citrix 5.0 and 6.0 farms From August 2014 to February 2015 (7 months) Citrix Engineer (Two month contract) @ • Worked with non-technical investment team (~80 users) to publish intranet web apps and sites to users within XenApp 6.5 farm.
• Created new/modify existing GPO's and Citrix/AppSense policies to ensure access is provided in secure manner.
• Worked with internal teams to test and implement external secure multi-factor authentication for access to published applications.
• Coordinated with internal support teams the implementation and transition of published apps through deployment lifecycle.
• Created Google Chrome Enterprise lockdown scripts on top of the boxed GPO’s to fully secure Chrome as a published application.
• Heavily documented processes/procedures for project owner/managers/support staff and provided all source code of compiled scripts.
• Created a mirrored framework for IE and Chrome for full security review and approval.
• Documented daily tasks for expense tracking and finished below allocated time and budget. From May 2014 to July 2014 (3 months) Citrix Administrator/Engineer (Finished contract ahead of schedule) @ • Supported a 1,000+ user environment running on XenApp 4.6 & 6.5 environments.
• Published/maintained 100+ applications and several Server Desktops using vCenter 5.1/5.5, ESX 5.1/5.5, with 150+ VM's running Windows Server 2003 and 2008 R2.
• Configured VM’s for max performance in compliance with inherited IT standards.
• Assisted in Citrix Provisioning Server v7 build and configuration.
• Configured AppSense Environment and Profile manager to control the user experience.
• Headed decommission of the 4.6 environment to allow for 6.5 expansion.
• Created process driven solutions for Citrix/WYSE terminals.
• Implemented and configured a Wrike Project Management solution for IT Staff.
• Heavily documented all required support tasks on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
• Attend weekly meetings to directly report accomplishments and pending tasks to CIO.
• Scripted multiple maintenance tasks/reports for transparency to senior managers and CIO.
• Weekly report generation using EdgeSight 5.1
• Change Request system used to perform upgrades, enhancements, and emergency solutions while keeping communication open to business lines. From August 2013 to March 2014 (8 months) Owner/Operator @ Ran a full mobile tool truck, providing new tools and tool repairs on site. From September 2008 to April 2012 (3 years 8 months) Server Support Specialist @ Managed all servers locally and globally, as necessary. From 2006 to 2008 (2 years) Systems Integration Specialist @ Dedicated support for the O'connor/AIS group in Stamford and NYC. From 2005 to 2006 (1 year) Corporate Desktop Support @ Supported all corporate users in the four building campus. From 2004 to 2005 (1 year) Trading Desktop support @ Supported all desktop related issues for 1200+ users. From 2001 to 2004 (3 years) Field Technician @ Provided full IT services to our clients in NYC and Fairfield County, Connecticut. From 2000 to 2001 (1 year) Trading floor help desk @ Answered trouble calls and escalated to appropriate groups. From 1998 to 2000 (2 years)
Information Technology Certificate, Computer/Information Technology Administration and Management, A @ Katharine Gibbs School From 1996 to 1997 Michael Yannotti is skilled in: Citrix, Netscaler, Citrix XenApp, Citrix XenDesktop, Solutions Architect, System Architecture, Wyse, Thin/Zero Computing, Business Management, VMware, VMware ESX, IT Solutions, Technology Solutions, Customer Service, Software Installation
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension