Bachelor's of Business Administration, Marketing @
Southern Methodist University - Cox School of Business
I am passionate about strategic marketing and successfully reaching company goals. I truly believe in a fifth "P" in the marketing mix -- "People." Leveraging marketing and people translates to an increasing ROI and positive customer experiences. In every project, I ensure that I collaborate with multiple business functions to develop an effective lifecycle strategy to attract,
I am passionate about strategic marketing and successfully reaching company goals. I truly believe in a fifth "P" in the marketing mix -- "People." Leveraging marketing and people translates to an increasing ROI and positive customer experiences. In every project, I ensure that I collaborate with multiple business functions to develop an effective lifecycle strategy to attract, engage, and convert customers to ultimately drive revenue and create an amazing customer experience. I work tirelessly to advocate for the end user while reaching and supporting company objectives.
While maintaining an effective balance between being a big-picture visionary and detail-oriented, I tactfully manage marketing strategies across multiple channels. Moreover, I continually strive to work cross-functionally within marketing, sales, operations, web, IT, and creative departments to leverage company resources and marketing strategies for successful product launches, consumer events, and sales transactions. Before developing new marketing campaigns and exploring new strategies, I ensure that I am armed with intensive market research, historical company data, knowledge of best practices, and key metrics.
Nothing great comes without hard work, dedication, faith, and people.
Specialties: Social media marketing, contract negotiation, email marketing, mobile marketing, social commerce, e-commerce, corporate guidelines and processes, cross-functional collaboration, affiliate marketing, product launches, metrics reporting, ROI analysis, SWOT analysis, multimedia integration, market research.
Marketing Manager @ - Develop and launch the company’s first-of-a-kind product subscription program. Project entails developing a lifecycle strategy to attract, engage, and convert potential subscribers to ultimately drive revenue.
- Expand and deploy product upgrade strategies for unique and challenging target segments. Steps to successful launches include researching, forecasting (P&L goals), budgeting, pricing and positioning.
- Introduce aftermarket products into the Americas region to support install base product use and satisfaction.
- Develop national press releases and work directly with a PR agency for national and local media coverage for a corporate student scholarship program.
- Serve as manager and editor of two monthly newsletters. Develop editorial calendars, content strategy, and subscriber acquisition while monitoring and reporting key metrics such as click through rates and open rates.
- Lead and manage the departmental social media initiative; develop monthly content and engagement strategy; and work cross-functionally with internal key stakeholders and external agencies.
- Manage ongoing monthly email campaigns across CRM channels to drive eCommerce traffic, retention, and revenue. From December 2012 to Present (3 years 1 month) Associate Marketing Manager @ - Develop and execute social media strategies and campaigns with a strong emphasis on metrics, company objectives, and ROI.
- Leverage and align social media, mobile marketing, digital communications, and traditional marketing for product launches and e-commerce with a strong focus on increasing ROI and enhancing customer experiences.
- Establish comprehensive social media company guidelines and processes and align with global offices.
- Craft marketing collateral for install base, consumer events, and customer support center to improve customer experience. Work with purchaser on forecasting to create an efficient supply for projected demand.
- Integrate digital communications and social media with traditional marketing.
- Collaborate cross-functionally within company departments on marketing campaigns, consumer events, and product launches.
- Cultivate affiliate marketing relationships and revenue streams. From September 2010 to December 2012 (2 years 4 months) Marketing Intern @ Focused on revamping Cochlear's social media sites. Develop and formulate recommendations and strategies for Cochlear's multiple marketing strategies to enhance the relationship between Cochlear and cochlear implant as well as Baha recipients. From June 2010 to July 2010 (2 months) Administrative and Management Student Intern @ Aid in planning, communicating, and marketing departmental events, projects and campaigns. Communicate and support needs of principal investigators and lab personnel. Provide administrative support to manager with invoicing, supply purchasing, and activity tracking. From September 2008 to June 2010 (1 year 10 months) Marketing and Communications Intern @ Outreached to target markets via phone, mail, e-mail, and marketing literature. Organized and executed various marketing, research, and event projects. Utilized Microsoft Suite, InDesign, Macromedia Contribute, and Adobe Suite. Assisted in organizing, preparing, marketing, and executing the 8th Annual State of Technology Luncheon and Innovation Showcase and the 13th Annual International Business Achievement Awards. From January 2008 to August 2008 (8 months) International Business and Communications Intern @ Acquired the skills of international business and marketing with contacts in Italy. Researched and outreached to potential manufacturers in Italy. Organized and investigated important company key contacts, files, and data. Researched, organized, and updated critical information for the resource library and administrative database. From June 2007 to December 2007 (7 months) Projects and Marketing Intern @ Marketed weekly seminars and special events via phone, mail, e-mail, Web, and literature. Assisted in creating, publishing, and distributing monthly newsletters educating and informing target markets. Acquired the skills of networking, communicating, marketing, organizing, and executing projects. From June 2006 to August 2006 (3 months)
Master of Business Administration (MBA), Marketing @ University of Colorado at Denver From 2013 to 2015 Bachelor's of Business Administration, Marketing @ Southern Methodist University - Cox School of Business From 2007 to 2010 Michael Noble is skilled in: Social Media Management, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SMO, Facebook, Newsletters, E-commerce, Marketing, Market Research, Digital Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Product Marketing, Product Launch, Event Management, Strategy
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension