B.A. , Political Science @
California State University, East Bay
Dynamic, entrepreneurial Vice President of Sales strategist with a 10+ year record of achievement and demonstrated success driving multimillion-dollar sales growth while providing award-winning sales leadership in highly competitive markets. Adept at driving growth of company revenues and improving sales-team performance. Exceptional mentor and coach. Tenacious in building new business, securing customer loyalty, and forging strong relationships
Dynamic, entrepreneurial Vice President of Sales strategist with a 10+ year record of achievement and demonstrated success driving multimillion-dollar sales growth while providing award-winning sales leadership in highly competitive markets. Adept at driving growth of company revenues and improving sales-team performance. Exceptional mentor and coach. Tenacious in building new business, securing customer loyalty, and forging strong relationships with external business partners.
Vice President of SMB Sales @ ShopSocially (SaaS platform) is now the world’s most comprehensive platform for social, referral and retention solutions. We look forward to continue growing at a massive pace by helping our customers increase sales, improve engagement and generate word-of-mouth branding. Our programs typically deliver an ROI of 10X greater.
- Manage, coach, train, motivate and grow lead generation, sales and customer success teams
- Ongoing mentoring and development of sales team and management leaders
- Know & understand the social, referral and loyalty market to better communicate the ShopSocially value
- Identify all potential deals and obstacles that might hinder quota achievement
- Achieve & surpass targets while motivating team members to excel in their markets
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales to move a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings and coach direct reports on sales process
- Report on sales activity and submit weekly forecast to executive team
- Monitor & track sales activity of the team; adjust to optimize outcomes
- Provide customer and prospect feedback to both marketing and product teams
- Track account through the onboarding process to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction that equates to growth and retention
- Salesforce architecture, optimization and implementation From March 2014 to Present (1 year 10 months) Director of Sales - Enterprise Cloud & Data @ -Opened new sales office in San Francisco.
-Created a fun environment where people liked who they worked with and liked coming into work.
-Successfully built a team of Enterprise AE's to sell our Cloud & Data solutions.
-Revenues doubled month over month.
-Funnels and revenues doubled and tripled month over month.
-Key accounts were identified and penetrated by each AE.
-Managed all daily, weekly & monthly activities including 90 day funnel growth, forecasts, activity levels.
-Held weekly business reviews with all AE;s to understand 90 day pipeline in specific details by deal. From 2013 to 2014 (1 year) San Francisco Bay AreaRegional Sales Manager @ Cogent is one of the world's largest Internet Service Providers, delivering high quality Internet, Ethernet and Colocation services to over 25,000 Enterprise and NetCentric customers. Cogent serves 160 markets in 30 countries across its facilities-based, all-optical IP network.
Responsible for leading a direct sales team of 8 Regional Account Managers & 2 Global Account Managers in North America, Europe & Japan.
• 39% revenue growth year over year from 2010 to 2013.
• Took team from bottom 3rd of company sales to top 3rd in 1 year.
• Responsible for leading a direct sales team of 6-8 Regional Account Managers & 2 Global Account Managers in North America & Europe.
• I have exceeded 2010 revenue month over month for entire year of 2011.
• Developed and executed a Sales Strategy to meet the assigned revenue quota.
• Hired, coached, trained and developed RAM's/GAM's in the sale of Cogent products.
• Drove, met and exceeded sales revenue and productivity objectives.
• Managed and utilized pipeline management for each sales rep.
• Worked on time management to ensure efficiency in achieving goals /metrics set for RAM's/GAM's.
• Assisted team members by joining conference calls and face to face appointments in closing business.
• Worked with operations to insure installs are on time and customer satisfaction is met. From 2011 to 2013 (2 years) Sr. Sales Manager @ Oversaw all sales and business development functions, including new product rollouts, key account management, and order fulfillment. Provide team training, coaching, and mentoring. Design, implement, and adjust various sales plans and programs for Internet, voice and video products, with a focus on building SMB & Enterprise size business channels.
• Promoted 4 people to higher positions within Comcast- 2 to management positions. 2 to Sr. Account Executive positions.
• #1 team in CA in 2010 - #3 in Western Region.
• 116% of quota for 2010.
• Instrumental in complete turnaround of under-performing sales team; set higher expectations and instituted individual team-member accountability resulting in 50% sales production over 2nd half of 2008.
• 107% of quota in 2009.
• Set CA record in November with 214 HSD sales/21 HSD sales per BAE, 192 Voice sales/18 voice sales per BAE & 177 Video sales/18 video sales per BAE.
• Successfully managed both West Bay & South Bay for 2 months. (April & May)- total 23 BAE’s. Improved West Bay production by 30% in overall sales.
• Increased revenue in 2008 by 150% over 2007. From 2007 to 2011 (4 years) Regional Sales Director @ Built and developed 2 city sales teams for the sale of internet advertising services & web optimizations software. Facilitated sales training for sales representatives, developed new sales programs, and acted as liaison between facilities management division and the off-site services organization.
• Modified sales compensation plan to promote new business development.
• Increased territory sales by 180%.
• 115% of quota from 2002-2004.
• Developed relationships with large advertising agencies as well as Fortune 1000 companies. From 2001 to 2007 (6 years)
Master of Business Administration (MBA), Business Administration and Management, General @ University of Pennsylvania - The Wharton School (CA)B.S., Political Science @ California State University-Hayward Michael Khoury is skilled in: Direct Sales, Sales Management, Market Penetration, Consultative Selling, Contract Negotiations, Key Account Management, Sales Presentations, Start-ups, Closing Deals, VoIP, Telecommunications, Contract Negotiation, Team Building, Team Leadership, Software Sales Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension