Assertive, well spoken, high energy individual that excels in professional environments where daily, weekly, and monthly goals are expected to be met. Over 10 years of experience in both a corporate and outsourced staffing/recruiting environment. Exceptional ability to sell Recruitment Process Outsourcing services to organizations that range in size from Startups to Fortune 500. Well-versed in direct
Assertive, well spoken, high energy individual that excels in professional environments where daily, weekly, and monthly goals are expected to be met. Over 10 years of experience in both a corporate and outsourced staffing/recruiting environment. Exceptional ability to sell Recruitment Process Outsourcing services to organizations that range in size from Startups to Fortune 500. Well-versed in direct contracting, sourcing, referral solicitation, networking, and Internet recruiting. Proven ability to create and implement staffing stratifications and analyze corporate hiring needs to formulate short and long-term hiring plans.
Specialties: RPO (Recruitment Process Outsource)
Vice President Business Development - RPO @ Pontoon is a market leader in global talent management that provides a competitive advantage through people. Along with unrivaled access to data and workforce intelligence, Pontoon delivers global workforce solutions that reduce risk, increase quality and improve visibility and forecasting—while also reducing cost. Headquartered in Jacksonville, FL, USA and with office locations globally, Pontoon is a wholly owned Adecco company. Pontoon delivers outsourcing solutions in the areas of employee recruiting and placement as well as contingent labor and SOW management in over 90 countries for nearly 100 clients, a global footprint that is broader and deeper than the industry has experienced to date. From September 2014 to Present (1 year 4 months) Greater Boston AreaSales Executive - Kenexa RPO @ Building a Smarter Workforce begins with recruiting high-quality candidates. IBM® Kenexa® Global Recruitment Process Outsourcing is customized to meet your organization’s needs — from technology and a tailored implementation plan around your geography, culture and scope to sourcing strategies and supporting skills.
• Responsible for selling IBM’s Global Recruitment Process Outsourcing services.
• Strong ability to coordinate and drive both internal and external teams to build a successful solution to a client’s need.
• Experience responding to RFIs and RFPs for Global RPO Deals. From May 2013 to September 2014 (1 year 5 months) Greater Boston AreaSenior Business Development Manager @ • Responsible for selling JCSI’s Recruitment Process Outsourcing solution throughout the United States
• Consistently surpassed quarterly/yearly goals and quotas
• Successfully consulted with prospective clients and identify areas of concern within their recruiting process. Analyze issues and formulate a plan to address them
• Developed and rolled out 100+ different recruitment plans working alongside clients
• Managed over 70 sales processes from initial introduction to completion of contract.
• Achieved 75% revenue growth with clients as a result of developing powerful professional relationships
• Successfully managed Key Accounts (Boston Scientific, Raytheon, Bristol Myers Squibb, Novartis, Biogen Idec, Stanley Black & Decker, Perkin Elmer, Moog, ADP, Autotrader).
o Grew Boston Scientific from six figures to multi-million dollar contract in one fiscal year. From January 2011 to May 2013 (2 years 5 months) Vice President of Client Services @ • Managed RPO services for over 300 of JCSI’s existing client base and developed new business opportunities through current and prospective clients
• Reduced cost-per-hire and cycle time for clients by $10,000 and 20 days
• Successfully Rolled out Social Media Recruiting processes that focused on engaging passive candidates
• Increased client satisfaction by 50% by improving hiring efficiencies and implementing a more systematic approach to recruiting
• Built and ran several multi-location open house recruiting events.
o Responsible for coordinating event logistics, interview feedback sessions, management of offers, and hiring process.
o Created summary report of efficiency metrics to staffing and business leadership From October 2008 to December 2010 (2 years 3 months) Director of Operations @ • Successfully managed the day-to-day actives of three teams (40 people)
• Created a unique college recruiting service plan which helped companies attract and sustain students throughout their academic career
• Built a scalable open house recruiting process that provided cost efficiency and a low time to fill service for our clients. This process has become a main service component offered to clients
• Increased efficiency by implementing process and procedures to strengthen communication lines within operations
• Established efficient and meaningful reporting tools for management and clients From January 2007 to October 2008 (1 year 10 months) Recruiting Manager @ • Managed more than 15 people with three direct reports.
• Built a unique recruiting process that acted as a seamless extension to our clients’ HR efforts.
• Established an efficient back office process to support our client needs.
• Mentored and trained employees on staffing techniques and process. From August 2005 to January 2007 (1 year 6 months) Senior Technical Recruiter @ • Responsible for promoting and filling our clients’ temporary hiring needs with qualified candidates.
• Analyzed applicant skill sets to find the best matches for client needs.
• Strengthened relationships with client base through regular contact and sales visits.
• Conducted entrance interviews of new temporary employee candidates. From January 2003 to August 2005 (2 years 8 months) Corporate Recruiter @ • Onsite recruiter, responsible for full-lifecycle recruiting at different client sites.
• Recruited for IT, Finance, HR, and clinical business units.
• Educated managers on staffing process, crafting job descriptions, determining candidate-sourcing strategies, screening/interviewing applicants, coordinating offers, reference checks, and managing the on boarding of new hires. From December 1999 to January 2003 (3 years 2 months)
Bachelors, Economics @ The University of Connecticut School of Business From 1995 to 1999 The University of Connecticut Michael DuBois is skilled in: Applicant Tracking Systems, Talent Acquisition, Recruiting, Technical Recruiting, Talent Management, Onboarding, Sourcing, Employee Relations, Human Resources, Internet Recruiting, Executive Search, College Recruiting
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension