Entrepreneurial minded leader with 4+ years experience in building and executing strategic sales campaigns. Energetic and personable professional with extensive experience in sales, marketing, and social media management. Great communication skills both verbal and written. Analytical decision maker with excellent problem solving skills in a fast pace diverse environment. Committed to producing top-quality work. Recognized by leadership
Entrepreneurial minded leader with 4+ years experience in building and executing strategic sales campaigns. Energetic and personable professional with extensive experience in sales, marketing, and social media management. Great communication skills both verbal and written. Analytical decision maker with excellent problem solving skills in a fast pace diverse environment. Committed to producing top-quality work. Recognized by leadership for the ability to deliver high quality service in an efficient and professional manner. Hungry to change the world.
Director of Sales @ Like a Hollywood agency, we hand-pick the world's best talent and manage them throughout their careers.
The key difference is our clientele: instead of A-list actors, 10x represents the world's best freelance programmers and other technology professionals. We match top-tier freelance tech talent with people/companies who need help on tech projects.
>>>>>>>>>>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km2s_cCY7Sw From January 2015 to October 2015 (10 months) Senior Enterprise Business Development Representative @ SaaS designed to help technical recruiters identify top engineering talent via automated skills-based testing.
1st SDR at HackerRank. Supported 7 sales representatives in Q3 with pipeline contribution of 538K, and 3 sales representatives in Q4 with pipeline contribution of 392K. Consistently outperformed (4x higher than second best performer) SDR team into 2015.
- Generated quality opportunities for assigned regional reps. in CA, NY, and MidWest.
- Targeted accounts via Inc 500, Datanyze, Glassdoor, Fast 500 (Deloitte) & Crunchbase.
- Utilized Linkedin Sales Navigator and Data.com to identify potential buying parties.
- Crafted email campaigns for lead generation using Toutapp.
- Established $850k+ of opportunities that were accepted, qualified, and closed in 2014
- Quota based on opportunities generated per month (averaged 90% attainment) From January 2014 to January 2015 (1 year 1 month) Account Executive @ SaaS designed to order food ahead of time and skip the line.
- Executed sales cycle from cold call to close including relationship management.
- Averaged 220% of call time quota with 70% conversion rate of leads promoted to prospects.
- Territories included San Jose, Los Angeles, and Santa Monica.
- Spearheaded effort to refine sales approach and company engagement strategy.
- Leveraged existing social networks to increase Facebook followers by >15%.
- Launched Instagram account for OrderAhead. From October 2012 to January 2014 (1 year 4 months)
Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Marketing/Marketing Management, General, 3.52 @ Clemson University - College of Business and Behavioral Science From 2008 to 2012 Bachelor of Science (BS), Development Economics and International Development, 4.0 @ CIMBA From 2010 to 2011 High School, General Studies, 4.45 (AP) @ Greenville High School From 2005 to 2008 Michael Dodd is skilled in: Marketing, Social Media, Sales, Advertising, Social Networking, Management, Social Media Marketing, Customer Service, Business Development, Salesforce.com, Event Planning, Lead Generation, Solution Selling, Development of Sales, SaaS
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension