Seasoned and award winning professional with extensive experience influencing businesses with C-level executives at Fortune 500 corporations to small and mid-sized entrepreneurial start up businesses. Successful as a leader in driving up sales revenue and customer service satisfaction ratings to meet or exceed annual quotas. Created, developed, and managed sales teams that increased telecommunications, Enterprise cloud-based software,
Seasoned and award winning professional with extensive experience influencing businesses with C-level executives at Fortune 500 corporations to small and mid-sized entrepreneurial start up businesses. Successful as a leader in driving up sales revenue and customer service satisfaction ratings to meet or exceed annual quotas. Created, developed, and managed sales teams that increased telecommunications, Enterprise cloud-based software, and real estate sales revenue. Award winning lead project manager on multi-million dollar named account telecommunication installations and the creator of profitable marketing plans that developed and netted new business.
Inside Sales Executive for North America and Asia @ Augment is the leading augmented reality mobile app. It allows you to visualize your products in 3D in your real environment and in real-time through your tablet or smartphone. From CPGs to architecture and construction to art, Augment is a powerful tool across industry verticals. From July 2015 to Present (6 months) Orlando, Florida AreaCo Founder and Managing Partner @ Startup company specializing in mobile application development and distribution.
• Assist in managing the day to day business operations.
• Provide ongoing consultation for the business structure, plan, processes and organization. From April 2015 to Present (9 months) Orlando, Florida AreaDirector of Sales @ IT startup company that provides an MBaaS platform for enterprise organizations to quickly and easily build mobile apps that securely access enterprise systems.
• Prospected new leads, nurtured and built relationships with key players within target organizations.
• Assisted with the development of the infrastructure and training for a call center inside sales team.
• Instrumental in the sales team signing two new enterprise clients to contracts worth over $500K. From June 2014 to December 2014 (7 months) Inside Sales Manager @ e-Builder is the leading provider of fully integrated, cloud based construction program management software with an owner-centric focus.
• Managed an eleven person call center inside sales team to identify, qualify, and nurture opportunities to a stage at which outside sales team members will engage.
• Revised, updated, and implemented sales training manuals that focused on streamlining the sales cycle and increasing the sales pipeline by 13%. From January 2014 to June 2014 (6 months) Sales Associate Manager @ • Responsible for hiring, on-boarding, coaching, and leading the call center sales associates to achieve opportunity creation goals.
• Developed and executed sales training to maximize productivity.
• Increased opportunity pipeline by 9% with inspiring coaching techniques and mentoring.
• Consistently exceeded quarterly quotas and promoted to the Inside Sales Manager position. From July 2013 to December 2013 (6 months) Inside Sales Programs Lead @ A cloud based computing company specializing in enabling mobile work styles.
• Drove call center inside sales through the support of existing programs and the development of new programs and processes.
• Instrumental in generating over $3M in new pipeline and exceeding quarterly quotas from Q4 2012 – Q1 2013 with innovative new sales programs.
• Exceeded quarterly goals by and average of 17% and contributed to meeting annual inside sales quotal for Q 2012. From September 2012 to July 2013 (11 months) Inside Sales Manager @ A global provider of business communications solutions.
• Developed and managed a start up call center department of thirteen inside sales representatives.
• Exceeded inbound and outbound call sales lead quotas on telecommunication products for Q2-Q4FY11 and Q1-Q2FY12 which generated $1M in new pipeline leads.
• Developed and implemented new strategies for telecommunications processes qualifying lead flow and progressively increasing qualified leads by 28%.
• Developed and implemented compensation plans and operational guidelines through meticulous analysis that streamlined departmental processes and drove up production by 20% to exceed quota. From December 2010 to May 2012 (1 year 6 months) Realtor @ One of the nation's largest real estate brokerage firms.
• Profitably list, show, sell, buy, rent, and manage residential properties.
• Successfully closed over $385K residential home sales.
• Procured and successfully rented over $102K in residential listings. From October 2008 to December 2010 (2 years 3 months) Sales Consultant @ One of the nation’s leading home building companies. Now part of the Pulte Group.
• Sold new construction single family homes and condominiums.
• Generated new business development by solidify relationships with decision makers at key brokerage firms and facilitate winning sales presentations.
• Award-winning top sales performer that generated over $34M in personal sales and sold 72 new construction homes.
• Won annual national ‘Sales Champion’ award for overall new construction home sales performance.
• Boosted sales to exceed new homes sales quota by 20% in a highly competitive real estate market within 12 months. From October 2004 to October 2008 (4 years 1 month) Managing Partner @ Metropolitan residential real estate investment company.
• Guided property valuation of all proposed acquisitions, including foreclosures, new construction and single family homes.
• Devised and implemented sales and marketing principles that resulted in generating $650K in annual revenue.
• Improved client base with the resale of 22 homes and delivered $800K in profit growth with innovative marketing techniques. From January 2000 to December 2004 (5 years) Jacksonville, Florida AreaProject Manager @ Global leader in communication systems, applications, solutions and services.
• Directed small to large scale telecommunication installations for a top-revenue generating region.
• Won “Customer Obsession” and “Standing Ovation” awards in recognition of top project management customer satisfaction and overall profit growth.
• Consultative aftermarket sales solutions delivered an additional revenue of $245K, exceeding quota by 18%. From October 1998 to March 2003 (4 years 6 months) Jacksonville, Florida AreaRegional Sales and Operations Manager @ Leading provider of training, programming and implementation services to the Avaya voice and data marketplace.
• Provided a telecommunications leadership role in managing territories from Virginia to Central New Jersey.
• Managed a cross-functional project team of twelve trainers, four programmers, and six technicians.
• Effectively exceeded quota and increased annual company revenue by 48%. From April 1997 to October 1998 (1 year 7 months) Washington D.C. Metro AreaMarket Fund Sales Analyst @ Fortune 500 financial services corporation under the Mutual of New York (MONY) umbrella that specialized in mutual fund investments.
• Assisted Operations Manager with the daily operational tasks and procedures in running the office.
• Tabulated weekly and monthly marketing reports on mutual funds' performance.
• Optimized sales of the marketing department by 22% with meticulous market analysis.
• Raised customer satisfaction levels over a twelve month period by 15%. From 1996 to 1997 (1 year) Greater Atlanta AreaClient Services Consultant/Operations Manager @ Mutual fund corporation under the Primerica umbrella offering investment choices in financial services.
Client Services Consultant
• Customer services call center representative that fielded inbound client calls and provided solutions.
• Processed wire transfers of fund between corporate and client accounts.
• Promoted to the operations manager position after placing in the top 5% for client resolution and satisfaction as well as consistently exceeding quarterly quotas.
• Managed the operations of four different departments.
• Oversaw hiring, promotions, and training while managing eighteen employees.
• Restructured procedures and processes to effectively reduce application processing time by 5%. From October 1991 to April 1996 (4 years 7 months) Greater Atlanta Area
Bachelor of Arts @ Florida State University Michael Bellanti is skilled in: Microsoft Office, Outlook, SAP, Salesforce.com, Avaya Aura CRM, Customer Satisfaction, Telecommunications, Program Management, Cross-functional Team Leadership, Customer Service, Marketing, Management, Negotiation, Team Leadership, Call Center
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension