Began with an education in business specializing in Accounting, while employed as the assistant controller I saw a need for further sales tactics within the company structure. I was the catalyst for the Business Development Representative team. After being a top-performing BDR, I was promoted to an Account Executive role. Since then, I have built and managed
Began with an education in business specializing in Accounting, while employed as the assistant controller I saw a need for further sales tactics within the company structure. I was the catalyst for the Business Development Representative team. After being a top-performing BDR, I was promoted to an Account Executive role. Since then, I have built and managed three different BDR/SDR teams. Overall, gaining a tremendous amount of experience in the fields of sales and business development.
Specialties: Sales and marketing, branding, business development, sales training, professional networking, start-ups.
Realtor @ From August 2015 to Present (5 months) Director of Business Development @ I help companies achieve their goals through a consultative approach. Every company is different and so are their needs. I help to identify opportunities for growth, or solve challenges a company may face. These can exist in a variety of areas from the web to e-commerce, marketing, advertising, and much more. From July 2015 to Present (6 months) Inside Sales Manager @ Create a repeatable and sustainable sales organization. This started with building out a SDR/BDR team. From interviewing, hiring, and training to writing a "Sales Handbook" containing: scripts, objection responses, documented procedures, organizational chart, etc. From March 2015 to July 2015 (5 months) Sales Development Manager @ - Oversee a team of inside sales development representatives.
- Provide ongoing training and resources to the team.
- Streamline processes and functions of the team to become as efficient as possible.
- Report to the Vice President of sales and marketing. From February 2014 to February 2015 (1 year 1 month) Account Executive @ From October 2013 to January 2014 (4 months) Business Development Representative Manager @ From November 2012 to October 2013 (1 year) Business Development Representative @ - Responsible for generating and cultivating new sales opportunities.
- Building relationships with industry professionals.
- Educating the industry on digital marketing and how the "Modern Consumer" shops for insurance.
- Led the BDR(Business Development Representative) team in annual sales for 2012. From June 2011 to October 2012 (1 year 5 months) Assistant Controller @ From June 2010 to June 2011 (1 year 1 month) Tax Intern @ From January 2008 to April 2009 (1 year 4 months)
BS, Accounting @ Rhode Island College From 2005 to 2009 Pilgrim High School From 2002 to 2005 Max Heidel is skilled in: Insurance, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Business Development, Sales, New Business Development, Commercial Insurance, Customer Service, Property & Casualty Insurance, Social Networking, Social Media, Small Business, Social Media Marketing, Accounting, Sales Process
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension