My work experience encompasses a broad range of civil engineering projects. I have provided engineering design and management services for projects involving site design and grading, storm water management, sanitary sewer systems, natural gas pipelines and facilities, project feasibility studies, parks, sports fields, fuel storage tanks, and fueling systems. My experience also includes writing technical proposals, completing
My work experience encompasses a broad range of civil engineering projects. I have provided engineering design and management services for projects involving site design and grading, storm water management, sanitary sewer systems, natural gas pipelines and facilities, project feasibility studies, parks, sports fields, fuel storage tanks, and fueling systems. My experience also includes writing technical proposals, completing permit applications, providing construction management and site inspection services, technical design calculations, drafting design plans with AutoCAD Civil 3D, cost estimating, project scheduling, scope and budget management.
Project Manager @ From June 2015 to Present (4 months) Project Engineer/Manager @ From July 2014 to June 2015 (1 year) Gladstone, NJEngineer @ Natural Gas Experience:
- Lead Engineer for developing site civil drawing and specification packages, including site grading, stormwater management, utility layout, access road design, and landscape screening.
- Evaluate sites for proposed facilities including overall constructibility, geotechnical and environmental constraints.
- Transmission pipeline right-of-way slope stability analysis.
- Coordinating Geotechnical investigations, site surveys, and environmental investigations.
- Project Manager for High Consequence Area (HCA) mapping. Developed map books displaying HCAs along natural gas transmission pipelines.
- Project Manager for Process and Instrumentation Diagram packages for meter and regulator stations.
Stormwater and Water/Wastewater:
- Project Manager for maintaining and updating GIS mapping of water distribution systems.
- Design and engineering services for sanitary and combined sewer replacement.
- Create plans and profiles for sewer replacements.
- Site inspection services for sanitary and storm sewer installation.
- Permitting applications for stormwater outfall structures.
Fueling Facilities Experience:
- Various fueling projects for NJ Transit, Miller Airpark (Ocean County) and Newark Airport.
- Lead Engineer for underground and aboveground storage tank projects.
- On site inspection for Underground and Aboveground Storage Tank installations, piping systems, fuel pumps, dispenser units, and control panels.
- Inspection and trouble shooting for fuel management systems. From September 2007 to July 2014 (6 years 11 months)
BS, Construction Engineering Technology @ New Jersey Institute of Technology Matthew DeWitt, PE is skilled in: Stormwater Management, AutoCAD Civil 3D, Project Estimation, Construction Management, Drainage, Surveying, Water Resources, Hydrology, Site Development, Site Plans, Construction, Grading, Fueling systems, Underground Storage..., Natural Gas Pipelines, Construction Engineering, Pipelines, Earthworks, Feasibility Studies, Land Development, Erosion Control, Bentley Microstation, Microstation
Looking for a different
Matthew DeWitt, PE?
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension