At Facebook, we're looking for builders. We believe our journey at Facebook is only 1% done so we want people who can help us build technology, products and our business into the future. We want to find people with great skills and abilities who care about our mission of making the world more open and connected and
At Facebook, we're looking for builders. We believe our journey at Facebook is only 1% done so we want people who can help us build technology, products and our business into the future. We want to find people with great skills and abilities who care about our mission of making the world more open and connected and who share our core values: be open, focus on impact, and move fast.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Facebook’s mission to connect the world. We have built a world-class team of 95+ in EMEA Recruiting working together to help drive our ambitions and scale to the next level. With 1.5 billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organisation.
Get in touch if you would like to discuss any advertised Recruiting roles across Facebook's offices in EMEA. Email [email protected] or visit our careers page and apply directly at www.facebook.com/careers/teams/people
If you are interested in opportunities outside of these areas please apply via Facebook's Careers page.
EMEA Recruiter @ Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them. From March 2014 to Present (1 year 10 months) Senior HR Recruitment Consultant @ Sample of assignments completed:
• International HR Director
• Head of Human Resources
• VP Human Resources Ireland & UK
• EMEA HR Manager
• Senior HR Manager
• Senior Reward & Programme Manager
• European Reward Manager
• Global Benefits Manager
• Global HR Technology Lead
• HR Business Partners (Dutch, German, French)
• Senior Recruiters (Ireland, UK and International) From January 2012 to March 2014 (2 years 3 months) HR Recruitment Consultant @ Established MMK's specialist HR desk in Dublin focusing primarily on mid to senior level HR roles. From December 2010 to January 2012 (1 year 2 months) HR Recruitment Consultant @ Joined as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant. Company went into liquidation during the recession. From October 2007 to October 2008 (1 year 1 month)
Master of Science (M.Sc.), Human Resource Management, 2.1 @ Dublin Institute of Technology From 2012 to 2014 Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Journalism & Visual Media, 2.1 @ Griffith College Dublin From 2004 to 2007 Mark Shortall is skilled in: HR Recruitment, Human Resources, Talent Selection, Interview Coaching, Headhunting, Talent Acquisition, Executive Search, Contract Recruitment, Boolean Searching, Temporary Staffing, Job Coaching, Recruiting, Recruitment Advertising, Candidate Generation, Graduate Recruitment