Executive Trainer @ Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship
Executive Vice President, Cause Branding @ Cone
As founder and CEO, Mark heads the dynamic team at Cause Consulting, a leading social impact strategy and communications firm. For over 25 years, he has enabled global companies and brands to simultaneously strengthen business and impact society. Passionate about integrating the disciplines of corporate responsibility, sustainability, philanthropy and marketing-communications, every day Mark helps senior executives strategically
As founder and CEO, Mark heads the dynamic team at Cause Consulting, a leading social impact strategy and communications firm. For over 25 years, he has enabled global companies and brands to simultaneously strengthen business and impact society. Passionate about integrating the disciplines of corporate responsibility, sustainability, philanthropy and marketing-communications, every day Mark helps senior executives strategically chart and share their journeys.
As a prominent CSR strategist and sought after speaker and coach, Mark actively participates in the global dialogue around the evolution of the field and teaches workshops and webinars for executives. He is recognized as an "exemplary leader in corporate responsibility" by CR Magazine and is the recipient of a Presidential Points of Light Award for his commitment to community involvement and local change.
Principal & Managing Director @ Founder and leader of one of the nation's leading social impact strategy and communications firms; driven to help companies simultaneously strengthen business and impact society.
- Big picture thinker that connects the dots across industries, business practices and social issues.
- Skilled strategist that creates social impact brands, plans, programs and communications.
- Trusted adviser and coach to senior corporate executives seeking to design and operationalize their vision.
- Trailblazer driving results for widely recognized corporate clients in retail, technology, packaged goods, financial services and other industries.
- Passionate advocate for global youth development, education, poverty, health, safety and human rights.
- Thought leader with a finger on the pulse of continuously evolving trends in CSR, philanthropy, employee engagement and corporate citizenship for over twenty-five years. From January 2005 to Present (11 years) Executive Trainer @ Created and taught multi-day courses on corporate citizenship and communications for business executives. From January 2010 to April 2012 (2 years 4 months) Executive Vice President, Cause Branding @ Grew and led the Cause Branding Practice, overseeing the firm's team of professionals, cause related client service, market research and knowledge leadership. From November 1996 to December 2004 (8 years 2 months) Associate Director, Public/Private Partnerships @ Counseled Fortune 500 corporations on how to form sustainable partnerships with the new AmeriCorps youth service program. From 1993 to 1995 (2 years) Community Relations @ Activated and supported bank's New York community relations and work force development program. From May 1992 to August 1992 (4 months) Project Director @ Created and led thousands of corporate employee volunteer activities for this social, entrepreneurial start up that became a preeminent global service model and network. From December 1988 to June 1991 (2 years 7 months)
MPA @ Harvard University Kennedy School of Government From 1991 to 1993 AB @ Brown University From 1984 to 1988 Mark Feldman is skilled in: Corporate Social Responsibility, Cause Marketing, Strategic Consulting, Philanthropy, Corporate Sustainability, Marketing Communications, Community Development, Strategic Planning, Nonprofits, Business Strategy, Program Development, Strategic Communications, Corporate Communications, Marketing, Management, Public Relations, Program Management, Fundraising