Associate of Science (A.S.), Criminal Justice, 3.47 @
Middlesex County College
Commercial team member with extensive experience in marketing, customer service, plant operations and supply chain support for business to business manufacturing organizations. Strengths include a bias for action in identifying and resolving root issues, an intellectual curiosity to learn new skills that deliver value to the business and leadership skills that raise the performance of the entire
Commercial team member with extensive experience in marketing, customer service, plant operations and supply chain support for business to business manufacturing organizations. Strengths include a bias for action in identifying and resolving root issues, an intellectual curiosity to learn new skills that deliver value to the business and leadership skills that raise the performance of the entire organization
Product Manager @ • Manage new product launches by providing oversight and resolving hold ups in MOC process to ensure new product introduction on timely basis. Provide initial forecasts for new products and work with production and supply chain to get initial inventory ready for samples and new orders. Work with marketing and technical on understanding the product in order to develop new product launch ads and e-blasts to attract customers.
• Organize and manage trade show participation for business. Work with marketing and advertising agencies on booth theme and graphics. Manage the logistics required for attending shows. Develop new marketing and communication campaigns (traditional and e-marketing) for Coatings Americas business based on input from marketing and sales. Work with the marketing team to create and execute e-marketing, webinars, advertising, and on-line programs.
• Manage product cost control and develop alternative sourcing options. Analyze underperforming products/sku’s and identify sales or margin improvement actions. Lead schedule adherence team to improve adherence rates. Analyze adherence levels to determine shortfalls and inefficiencies and work with the plant to implement corrective actions. Drive and develop projects that improve quality or reduce costs and complexity. Manage product quality related non-conformance issues with the plant and communicate results. From June 2014 to Present (1 year 7 months) Marketing Specialist @ • Develop monthly forecast for supply chain by working closely with sales and marketing on changes in demand. Provide analysis of supply/demand for key products. Review inventory availability versus customer forecasts to determine how to properly manage inventory shortages. Work with finance and business leaders to minimize the impact of month end order changes.
• Manage and assist with editing promotional literature; newsletters; direct marketing; and internet marketing projects and trade shows. Manage the day to day delivery of these marketing initiatives. Develop and maintain key customer contact list for marketing campaigns. From April 2013 to June 2014 (1 year 3 months) Sales and Marketing Analyst @ • Improve Sales by analyzing monthly sales forecasts to increase order fill rates and to meet customer expectations. Review inventory availability versus customer forecasts to determine how to properly manage inventory shortages .Work with finance and business leaders to minimize the impact of month end order changes.
• Drive profitability by managing the Price Management process within Coatings Americas. Maintain and analyze customer price sheets and make recommendations to improvement pricing process. Recommend changes to Company service standards to increase profitability. From October 2011 to April 2013 (1 year 7 months) Product Analyst @ Forecast submissions for Americas, Distribution of inventory to customer orders throughout the US, Latin America and Asia when there was a product shortage, interation with ocean and airfreight forwarders for prompt shipments to customers & distributors, liaison between supply chain, plants and customer service regarding supply shortages, new production, late shipments and forecasts, coordinate and train new export reps, coordinate, assign and follow up on the distribution of slow move inventory, review inventory short-falls vs. customer forecasts in order to determine how to properly manage inventory and meet with product planners to review monthly inventory replenishment. From March 2009 to October 2011 (2 years 8 months) Supply Chain / Customer Service Analyst @ • Increased customer satisfaction by allocating products to customer orders throughout the US, Latin America and Asia when there was a product shortage. Issued daily backorder reports to customer service team.
• Improved Average Trade Working Capital performance metric by meeting monthly with toll group to review customer forecast vs. inventory in order to determine appropriate product re-order quantities. Acted as a liaison between supply chain, plants and customer service regarding supply
• Supported profitability by analyzing company and customer freight costs for Latin America and Asia regions for ongoing cost savings efforts From July 2007 to March 2009 (1 year 9 months) Export Customer Service Representative @ • Managed and processed orders for distributors and direct customers in Latin America and Asia including New Zealand and Australia. Coordinated and scheduled ocean and air shipments from plants in the U.S.A. and U.K. Generated, reviewed and authorized Hazardous Declaration Forms
• Initiated price approvals with Sales Directors and Regional Sales Managers. Resolved issues between credit department and customers to expedite shipments. Researched and resolved return requests and price adjustments requests.
• Trained new export service representatives on company processes, order entry, bookings for new shipments and the importance of the on-time, in-full metric. From March 2005 to February 2007 (2 years) Customer Service Representative @ Customer support (domestic and international), customer account establishment, account recification (short payments), overseas document preparation and marketing inquires. From November 2003 to March 2005 (1 year 5 months) Customer Service Representative @ Customer support, proposal preparation, purchasing, warehousing and logisitcs, returns, warranty claims, invoicing, monthly/quarterly inventory counts and reconciliations. From June 2002 to November 2003 (1 year 6 months) Order Fulfillment Specialist @ Processed, shipped and scheduled all customer training for prepress and digital equipment for 3 regions (East, Mid-Atlantic and Northeast region), consisting of 44 sales reps, set training calendar and advised trainers of their new schedules, coordinated inspections on all equipment that arrived damaged, coordinated equipment deliveries and installations with customers, returns, commissions, worked with legal on contract term modifications, repossessions, settlement & release agreements, worked with credit on lien releases and financing terms, created budget and sales reports for EST, MAT, and NOE regions and trade-in equipment tracking. From May 1998 to May 2002 (4 years 1 month)
Bachelor of Arts (BA), Social Science, 3.76 @ Rider University From 2006 to 2014 Associate of Science (A.S.), Criminal Justice, 3.47 @ Middlesex County College From 1999 to 2001 Marie Yeager is skilled in: Forecasting, Purchasing, Leadership, Project Management, Product Development, Management, Lotus Notes, Manufacturing, Additives, Event Planning, Demand Forecasting, Marketing Support, Customer Service, Critical Thinking, ISO
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension