Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) @
University of California, Los Angeles
Coming from a background of self-driven, distinct, and independent business models, I am resilient to any environment, especially one that requires challenges or possible risks that may be necessary for progress. I strongly believe in my intuition and social capabilities that allow me to interact and relate to almost anyone. In understanding the Company I am working
Coming from a background of self-driven, distinct, and independent business models, I am resilient to any environment, especially one that requires challenges or possible risks that may be necessary for progress. I strongly believe in my intuition and social capabilities that allow me to interact and relate to almost anyone. In understanding the Company I am working for, my ability to serve as the voice for its ideals and culture compels me to successfully perform and further cultivate secure business ventures, whether it’d be through social media, business development, production manager, advertising/marketing or even as an executive assistant. My own motto that I consistently live by is this: the love is in the details…and it’s these specific details that I remember for each particular client that distinguishes what I can provide to ensure those customers will feel confident in why they choose the Company I represent instead of someone else.
Regional Sales Representative @ IronKey solutions meet the challenge of protecting today’s mobile workforce, featuring secure USB solutions for data transport and mobile workspaces. The IronKey line includes the world’s leading hardware encrypted USB drives, PC on a Stick™ workspaces for Windows To Go, and cloud-based or on-premise centralized secure device management solutions. IronKey is the mobile security portfolio of Imation Corp.
Email: [email protected] From February 2015 to Present (11 months) Sales @ Bluebox Security (SaaS) provides a mobile data security solution that focuses on securing corporate data and apps, not the device, that is ideal for BYOD initiatives.
Bluebox makes mobile security strong, transparent, and easy to manage while preserving end-user privacy and usability at “bring your own device” (BYOD) workplaces, unlike other solutions that lock down mobile devices and stifle personal productivity and privacy.
http://www.bluebox.com blog: https://bluebox.com/blog/business/ From February 2014 to February 2015 (1 year 1 month) San Francisco Bay AreaSales Development Representative (SDR) @ • Proficient in SalesForce averaging 120-140 activities per day in phone calls & emails (Mostly outbound, but inbound calls as well)
• #1 in Daily Call Stats (out of entire Company that consists of 7 different accounts & over 50 employees), averaging 78 calls per day
• Works closely supporting 3 SAM’s (Strategic Account Managers) of Enterprise Sales Team (Northwest & Midwest territories) to ensure quality of leads and schedule meetings
• Strong ability to determine and qualify leads to continue advancing prospects through stages and opportunities
• Highly experienced in leveraging Actuate, Cortera.com, Data.com, DiscoverOrg, Eloqua, Hoover’s, LeadLander, Marketo & Zoominfo.com to research and further qualify leads before contacting them
• Possess thorough use and understanding of Microsoft Exchange Outlook for email and scheduling meetings
• Developed custom lead generation playbook documenting operating procedures, and ensure cohesive messaging From July 2013 to February 2014 (8 months) General Manager @ A French-European Company based in Culver City that generates $1.3 Million annually providing a newly tri-conceptual sales model- Market, Restaurant, & Coffee shop- all functioning simultaneously within one business.
• Carefully review & process expense reports and invoices using Quickbooks.
• Responsible for budgeting, cost control, general accounting, and full profit and loss.
• Trained, oversaw, and directed a staff of 25 employees by thoroughly examining cash/sales reports and motivating employees to excel in sales performance.
• Developed marketing campaigns to increase viability of the restaurant; analyzed market demographics, defined the target market, and determined advertising placement.
• Created new business through community involvement and active public relations programs.
• Generated referrals and builds personal relationships with each client and closes sales by signing contracts. Answering phones with proper etiquette & taking messages
• Executed general administrative duties and daily priorities such as ordering office supplies and serving as an office liaison
• Keep accurate, current computer records of inventory, copying documents, updated clientele database
• Exercise strong writing skills to compose and respond to office correspondence
• Prepare specific materials, facilities and lunches for Executive meetings
• Perform extensive online research
• Distribute mail & packages
• Ensure business matters of sensitivity are carried out with confidentiality and discretion From January 2010 to April 2013 (3 years 4 months) Literary Intern @ Responsible for reading and writing synopsis and summaries on incoming scripts from top agencies (CAA, Endeavor, William Morris), organizing data, files, books, scripts, and maintain cleanliness of office. Frequently ran errands to different studios for producers and executives. From 2005 to June 2005 (less than a year) Line Producer Intern @ Assisted Line Producer on every location. Distributed checks to all employees, maintained weekly budgets, and ran errands. Kept all files organized for the Line Producer. Maintained all expense reports. Also worked extremely close with producers and location scouts. From October 2004 to February 2005 (5 months)
Bachelor's degree, Political Science and Government @ UCLA From 2002 to 2006 Bachelor of Science, Social Sciences; Political Science & Sociology @ University of California, Los Angeles-UCLA From 2002 to 2006 Marcus Grimaldo is skilled in: Salesforce.com, Social Networking, Sales, Social Media Marketing, SaaS, Social Media, Business Development, Advertising, Lead Generation, Microsoft Excel, Management, Public Relations, Entertainment, Microsoft Office, Leadership