Completed one year @
Ecole Supérieure de Vente et d'Exportation, Paris, France
Well Hellooooooo there!
I'm a creative director and eCommerce strategy human with extensive experience in all aspects of branding, usability, online media campaigns and keeping it fresh. How do you define brand value? Somewhere, somehow there is always a better way to define visual experience. I strive to keep an innovative focus on that. Extensive experience from
Well Hellooooooo there!
I'm a creative director and eCommerce strategy human with extensive experience in all aspects of branding, usability, online media campaigns and keeping it fresh. How do you define brand value? Somewhere, somehow there is always a better way to define visual experience. I strive to keep an innovative focus on that. Extensive experience from designing virtual interfaces for the financial field notably mutual fund companies, automobile and educational finance.
If you are interested in new marketing, I "get it". There is a shift in the way consumers get information and this has an impact on how corporations should reach out to audiences. Shouting out your message and waiting for an echo simply doesn't work anymore and consumers want to engage in a conversation.
Specialties: Strategic design and functionality for both corporate and non-corporate environments. Able to develop cross media communication campaigns and branding. Web site design, print design, billboard design, logo design, illustration, photography, writing, podcasting and music production. Whew!
Creative Director @ - Lead creative sessions for project kick-offs, internal brainstorms and client presentations. Lead and facilitate creative workshops both internal and with clients.
- Manage, inspire & lead team members to innovate, think differently and push their limits as designers. Inspire both clients and internal teams to push their creative limits.
- Work with the client team to obtain buy-in on creative solutions using a consultative, expert approach, and bring them collaboratively through the Creative approach to ensure the best solution is achieved.
- Manage multiple projects & project teams from creative concepts through deployment.
- Create brilliant digital design work for our biggest clients.
- Frequent event guest speaker at meetups, conventions and universities. From August 2013 to Present (2 years 5 months) Greater Boston AreaCreative Director & Marketing Strategist @ - Define digital marketing strategy, brand building and creative for a varied clientele including Procentris, Arrow, Dikatacratie, Scout Exchange, Invite Education, Roundarch Isobar, Fidelity.
- Prepare client pitches, run workshops and research.
- Use creative strategy to turn client objectives into innovation.
- Hands-on creative director and team leader. From February 2013 to Present (2 years 11 months) Greater Boston AreaAssociate Creative Director @ From January 2013 to April 2013 (4 months) Greater Boston AreaVice President — Creative User Experience Design Manager @ -Strategy and UX lead for the QuickDriveSM Mobile App including project development, information architecture and prototype construction.
- Deﬁne Strategy from consumer behavior with new technologies and communication channels, social networking and mobile to bring JPMC above the competition.
- Direct site designs and strategy for Mazda, Subaru, Jaguar, and Land Rover Motor Finance.
- Created cross line of business “Student Center” site which redirects 76% of trafﬁc to ChaseStudentLoans.com due to strong messaging and effective marketing.
- Selected to participate in Chase’s Talent Development Program 2010. From January 2008 to January 2013 (5 years 1 month) Lead Designer/Art Director AVP @ Responsible for design, front development and campaign trafﬁc for Chase Education Finance.
Design UI lead for all JPMC Education Finance websites and eMarketing campaigns.
Developed JPMC brand to be an online leader in the student loan business, website trafﬁc growth increase from 50,000 to 400,000 monthly unique visits, including page 10 to page 1 position SEO improvement.
Created robust banner ad campaigns with a record consistent click-through rate of 0.7-1.2%.
Part of an innovative a multi-functional team of programmers and account managers who craft solutions for cutting edge web projects that target the college and young adult demographic.
Web Marketing Assoc. “Outstanding Website” winner 2007. From November 2005 to January 2008 (2 years 3 months) Senior Web Designer @ - Designer and developer for all Putnam Investments Web sites
- Develop custom Web sites for Putnam Investments' 401(k) clients while maintaining branding standards for clients. Clients include, Coca-Cola, Whilpool, Purina, and Nissan
- Design company portals and interfaces
- Putnam Institutional Web site recognized as one of the "Top 10 Institutional Asset Management" sites by Kasina 2001, 2002 From January 2000 to November 2005 (5 years 11 months) Greater Boston AreaGraphic Design Teacher—Adjunct faculty @ Teach Adobe Photoshop and Web design to undergraduate and certificate students. This is a job I do on the side on top of my regular work. I love doing this, it's very fun and rewarding. From July 2002 to July 2005 (3 years 1 month) Web designer (contractor) @ Designed ArrowstreetCapital.com From 2004 to 2005 (1 year) Front-end Web designer @ - Designed sections for the Official New England Patriots Web site: www.patriots.com. Sections included Historical, Stadium, Webcam and Media World.
- Worked on browser compliance including image optimization, file size and color adjustments using Macromedia Fireworks.
- Designed and constructed interfaces for interactive SPS Web sites. Conceptualized site variations and examples for presentation to clients. From February 2000 to June 2000 (5 months) Graphic Designer @ Oh gosh this was a crazy job. From 1999 to 1999 (less than a year) Greater Boston Area
BS @ Suffolk University From 1994 to 1998 Completed one year @ Ecole Supérieure de Vente et d'Exportation, Paris, France From 1993 to 1994 Bac @ Lycée Paul Bert, Paris, France From 1990 to 1993 Baccalaureat @ Lycée Henri IV From 1985 to 1990 Marc Rust is skilled in: Fluent French, eCommerce Strategy, Social Media Marketing, Brand Awareness, Creative Direction, Photoshop, Photography, Front-end Development, Public Speaking, E-commerce, Digital Strategy, Front-end, Information Architecture, User Interface Design, Music