Senior UX Designer @ - Cardboard Virtual Reality
- Chrome OS
- Chrome Android + Apple iOS
- Material Motion Design - Google-wide
- Self-Driving Cars
- UI Sound Design across Google - YouTube, Chrome OS, Google.com Doodles!
- Google Glass physical prototyping
- Public speaking, representing Google at events
- Organized and hosted a popular weekly User Experience Workshops (Google-wide) From May 2011 to Present (4 years 8 months) Founder and Teacher @ Touching the future!
Teaching kids 10 years old and up!
- Physical computing & electronics (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, soldering)
- Linux OS / web hosting
http://codebreakerssociety.org From February 2013 to July 2014 (1 year 6 months) User Experience Designer @ Worked on:
Windows Live (multiple releases)
Windows Incubation Projects
Expression Blend "Sparkle" From December 2001 to May 2011 (9 years 6 months) Founder @ Music production community, articles and educational content publication. Over the years, Future Producers ("FP") has become one of the top music production sites in the world. I launched and developed, produced and published content, for hundreds of thousands of registered users. From September 1999 to October 2008 (9 years 2 months) Founder @ UX Design and Development
Microsoft, Native Instruments (Germany), Florida State Department of Health (USA), Crispin Porter & Bogusky (USA), TRUTH Anti-Tobacco (USA), Gooey (Israel), Electric Rain / SWIFT 3D (USA), President Jacques Chirac (France), Lynda Weinmann Lynda.com (USA)
. Keynote Speaker, Expression Around The Clock (2007, Seoul, KOREA)
. Flash Forward (6 conferences, San Francisco, New York, London)
. Internet.com Flash Kit Conference (2001, Los Angeles, USA)
. Macromedia Web World (2002, San Francisco) From January 1998 to August 2003 (5 years 8 months)
Manuel Clément is skilled in: Virtual Reality, User Experience, Prototyping, User Interface, User-centered Design, Unity3D, User Interface Design, Interaction Design, Flash, Experience Design, Expression Blend, Human Computer Interaction, CSS, Rapid Prototyping, Wireframes