Medical Device Account Manager @ Monarch Medical & Rehab Supply
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Psychology/Education @
Southern Methodist University
Medical sales professional with 7+ years of success developing new business strategies and exceeding sales objectives at diverse companies in competitive environments. Proven expertise in customer service, building relationships, & closing deals. Sold products in multiple therapeutic areas including: urology, gynecology, pain, anti-infective, and physical/occupational therapy in medical offices and hospital institutions. Collaborate on teams and contribute
Medical sales professional with 7+ years of success developing new business strategies and exceeding sales objectives at diverse companies in competitive environments. Proven expertise in customer service, building relationships, & closing deals. Sold products in multiple therapeutic areas including: urology, gynecology, pain, anti-infective, and physical/occupational therapy in medical offices and hospital institutions. Collaborate on teams and contribute as peer trainer and regional liaison between senior management and regional sales representatives. Proficient using Microsoft Office applications, Viewpoint, and Sales Force.
Called On: Urologists, OBGYN's, Uro/Gynecologists, Primary Care, Pain Management, Orthopedic/Sports Medicine, Rheumatologists, Neurologists, & Physical/Occupational Therapists.
Territory: Dallas (Richardson, Plano, Frisco, Allen, McKinney, Carrollton, Grapevine, Lewisville, Irving)
Specialties: Sales, Marketing, Client Relationships, Leading Teams, Peer Training
Senior Account Manager @ Wound Care From July 2014 to Present (1 year 6 months) Dallas/Fort Worth AreaSpecialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative @ Called on Dallas territory to detail Estrace Cream and Enablex to targeted Ob-Gyn’s and Urologists and grow market share. Expansive scope of responsibility includes relationship management, calling on territory healthcare providers, explaining features/benefits, usages, dosages, side-effects, and other relevant medical information to grow market share under firm compliance guidelines.
• Achieved positive market share growth within first 60 days in field. Early View showed 19% increase in scripts monthly.
• During third trimester 2013, moved up in rankings from bottom 59th percentile to top 15th percentile.
• Recognized for obtaining over 70% market share for Estrace Cream in October 2013 measurement period.
• Created a detailed routing plan to effectively manage both reach and frequency into territory consisting of 170 prescribers in both Urology and Gynecology. Achieved highest reach of over 70% in district each month since start.
• Completed comprehensive New Hire Training ranked #1 the class for the Uro/Gyn division including: product specific information, competitive analyses, Siebel software review, company background, and compliance accountability.
* Laid off February 2014 Due to Company Acquisition by Actavis From July 2013 to February 2014 (8 months) Medical Device Account Manager @ Provide innovative products for the rehabilitation marketplace that offer positive patient outcomes while building a solid foundation, one patient at a time. Supplied a diverse range of products for home health care, pain management, orthopedic therapy, surgery, sports medicine, and rehabilitation. Became product expert in: electrotherapy, hot/cold therapy, back bracing, traction units, CPM’s, and static/dynamic splints.
• Consistently ranked within top 3 out of 10+ representatives within Texas every month since 2nd Quarter 2010.
• Gained company record of 12 referrals within first two weeks of being out on the field.
• Became product expert with a variety of well-known durable medical equipment (DME) brands including: Lantz Medical, Neurotech, Vital-Wrap, Saunders, Innotech, Body Sport, In-Motion.
• Grew territory and referral sources by cold-calling and increased business by 141%.
• Awarded MVP for 2011 and 2012 based on sales rankings.
• Given award for Top Producer for Neurotech Products 2012.
• Recognized for Excellence in Sales Strategies Q3, Q4 (2010-2012) From January 2010 to July 2013 (3 years 7 months) Pharmaceutical Sales Representative @ Built relationships with healthcare professionals and pharmacists within assigned territory; provided current information pertaining to pharmaceutical products. Ensured appropriate use of products within FDA indications to achieve business potential of territory. Hosted educational speaker programs in a private dining environment. Territory: Coppell, Euless, Flower Mound, Grapevine, Irving, & Lewisville. Called on: Primary Care Physicians, Neurologists, Orthopedic Specialists, Pain Management Specialists, & Rheumatologists. Products: Ultram ER (Analgesic), Levaquin (Anti-Infective), Aciphex (Gastrointestinal)
• Ranked #1 out of 44 in Pain sales force in the state of Texas.
• Increased sales rank to #29 from #378 in first quarter of pharmaceutical sales assignment.
• Exceeded anti-infective and pain product class sales quota by 115%.
• Performed within the top 10% nationally in sales volume.
• Received District Representative of the Cycle Award, earned by exemplary sales results and superior teamwork. From January 2008 to August 2009 (1 year 8 months)
MBA, Marketing, Strategic Leadership @ Southern Methodist University - Cox School of Business From 2006 to 2008 Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Psychology/Education @ Southern Methodist University From 2005 to 2008 Colleyville Heritage High School Maheen Burgos is skilled in: Sales Operations, Pharmaceutical Sales, Medical Devices, Healthcare, Leadership, Pharmaceutical Industry, Marketing, Business Development, Sales, Sales Management, Training, Management, New Business Development, Orthopedic, Medical/Surgical
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension