Customer Success Engineer @ Xamarin’s mission is to make it fast, easy and fun to build great mobile apps. We provide the best platform for C# developers to create great mobile apps for IOS, Android, and Windows Phone using their existing skills, tools, and code. All developers, including those new to the C# language, benefit from the
Customer Success Engineer @ Xamarin’s mission is to make it fast, easy and fun to build great mobile apps. We provide the best platform for C# developers to create great mobile apps for IOS, Android, and Windows Phone using their existing skills, tools, and code. All developers, including those new to the C# language, benefit from the ability to share code between platforms, while building fully native apps, without compromise. From July 2015 to Present (4 months) San Francisco Bay AreaCo Founder & Developer @ Co Founder and application developer for a startup in Toronto focusing on NFC for marketing applications, CRM and CMS for new customer loyalty experiences.
Designed and built the website (www.tapgoconnect.com) & also in development stages of mobile app. From July 2014 to Present (1 year 4 months) Toronto, Canada AreaSoftware Developer at RL Solutions @ • Software Developer for RL6:Mobile Android and iOS apps
• Built application from the ground up, experienced all stages of software development lifecycle
• Implemented automated unit testing for mobile application
• Scrum and Agile development
• Involved in implementing WebAPI that interacts with desktop software From September 2012 to July 2015 (2 years 11 months) TorontoCo founder @ Co founder of a tutoring company in Toronto.
Established the business and hired tutors in and around the GTA area.
Designed the website and marketing plan (www.brilliantbrains.ca).
Helped launch an effective Facebook marketing campaign From 2012 to 2014 (2 years) Toronto, Canada AreaSoftware Developer @ • Research project - built social and context aware software capabilities for the NAO humanoid robot
• Goal was to allow the robot to communicate with the surrounding environment and people
• Built website to display user data and provide a mobile interface to interact with robot
• Made use of OpenCV for facial recognition purposes. Once an existing user was identified, NAO would pull various data such as their Google calendar, Facebook, and Twitter feeds From May 2012 to August 2012 (4 months) Research Assistant @ Worked with Portfolio Management, R&D, and Business Divisions to create an Excel-based VBA application that would organize and display Rockwell VFD data and competitor information depending on drive specifications and configurations From May 2011 to September 2011 (5 months) Research Assistant @ Created an iPad application that would allow radiologists to upload and store various medical images relating to patients (and their files) to their iPad device From May 2010 to September 2010 (5 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension