Chief Digital Officer, member of the Group Executive Committee @ From April 2014 to Present (1 year 9 months) Directeur Général - Managing Director Southern Europe @ Holds the P&L responsibility for 36M€ Revenue agency business, in the top 5 independent digital agencies. Manages 300+ people with a particular attention to diversity in all its components (Executive
Chief Digital Officer, member of the Group Executive Committee @ From April 2014 to Present (1 year 9 months) Directeur Général - Managing Director Southern Europe @ Holds the P&L responsibility for 36M€ Revenue agency business, in the top 5 independent digital agencies. Manages 300+ people with a particular attention to diversity in all its components (Executive Committee is 50% male and 50% female)
• Main Clients: Rolex, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, L’Oréal, Michelin, Allianz, Société Générale…
• Main Offerings: digital transformation, digital platforms, mobile marketing, service design, agile transformation, social marketing
• Main partners: Adobe, Microsoft, Acquia, Demandware, Salesforce
Restructured and simplified organizational model and all performance management system whilst creating a culture of collaboration and transparency (Agile playgrounds, Open House meetings, Weekly Scrum meetings, Newsletters)
Succeed to turnaround the company with a reported 7,4% profitable growth (in a market losing 10%) and a +4,8 pts EBITDA improvement. From 2012 to April 2014 (2 years) Paris Area, FranceDirecteur Général Adjoint - Deputy CEO- Strategy, Marketing and communications @ Reponsible for driving and operationalising the digital transformation of Valtech Group. It is based on the following vision :
While marketing and advertising are undergoing the greatest transformation in history, driven by technological innovation, data, proliferation of sales channels and changing consumer behaviour, the digital aspect is a phenomenal change and disruptive agent for large global companies and the economy in general. In this phase of industrialization of marketing which has just begun, Valtech’s ambition, over the next few years, is to become the preferred and strategic partner of the major Fortune 500 multinational companies, by guiding their management and marketing departments in the integration of digital marketing in their business, by designing, developing and deploying agile technology platforms that will be at the heart of their business development and customer experience strategies which will conquer the XXIst century consumer.
• Vision, positioning, strategic plan & roadmap
• Managed the overall transformation plan and local execution
• Created Valtech brand & comms
• Redesigned global collaboration & offerings Initiated Valtech entry into strategic planning, marketing analytics, mobile & social marketing & digital transformations with a corporate team
• Global business development (RFPs and global delivery for major clients)
• Created position papers on Agile Marketing, Cross-data marketing From 2010 to 2014 (4 years) Startups and innovation ecosystem lead @ Made Microsoft a glamorous place for startups and successfully established open innovation between startups, Microsoft and large clients. Managed 50 strategic partner startups(Criteo, Neolane, MixCommerce, Melty, Talentsoft, Talend, Sinequa, Exalead, Total Immersion, Bluekiwi, etc…) and launched and industrialized the flagship BizSpark program (recruited 500 startups in first 9 months). Sustained Microsoft relationships with the investors community (X-ange, Partech, Elaya, Auriga Partners, Sofinova, Innovacom etc…), public investors (OSEO, Ubifrance). From 2008 to 2010 (2 years) Teaching Assistant @ I have proposed and entirely designed from scratch the first 28 hours course on "Innovation management "for undergraduate students in Sc Po
I am actively involed in the Entrepreneurship development programs led by the insitution management
I am tutoring young entrepreneurs in the framework of the Sciences-Po incubator From 2007 to 2009 (2 years) VP Innovation @ Mission to Build the European IDEO.
Develop a business unit around a proprietary methodology and process of Innovation inside Novedia, a 500p group specialised in marketing, new media and new technologies.
Methodology: delivering end-to-end innovation expertise ranging from product and service development to digital platform development and ROI measurement From 2007 to 2008 (1 year) VP Strategy Sogeti Business Unit @ Reported to the CEO and member of the Executive Committee .
Managed the merger between Sogeti and Transiciel and the associated transformation program (vision, mission, positioning inside the Capgemini group, international organization, incentive systems, brand platform)
Defined and evangelized the 3 years strategic plan within the Capgemini I3 strategic plan framework (Innovation, Industrialisation, Customer Intimacy) with particular focus on
• Offshore strategy (India, China, Eastern Europe)
• Strategic Partnerships (Microsoft, IBM)
• New offerings (R&D outsourcing) From 2003 to 2007 (4 years) Consultant @ Mission: Involved in the UN-wide Millenium Development initiative with a particular focus on 1) assessing how information and communications technologies (ICTs) can be used positively to reduce poverty and 2) designing joint programmes to address the digital divide and enrich educational curricula
Core competencies: Information Technology public policy, project coordination, negociation From 2000 to 2002 (2 years)
Economics & Social Sciences @ Ecole normale supérieure From 1998 to 2003 Master, Economics @ College of Europe From 2002 to 2003 post graduate, Economics @ University of California, Berkeley From 2001 to 2002 Master, Public Affairs @ Sciences Po From 1998 to 2001 Janson de Sailly - Hypokhâgne & Khâgne From 1995 to 1998 Lycée Racine Lubomira Rochet is skilled in: Strategy, Start-ups, Digital Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Business Development, New Business Development, Management, Strategic Planning, Innovation Management, Mobile Marketing, Leadership, Marketing, Business Strategy, Agile Methodologies, Turnaround Experience, Service Design, Multi-Channel Commerce
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension