HR/Recruitment Administrator @ People Partners Ireland
Contracts Co-Ordinator @ IBM
Dublin Business School
Deutsche Bank in Ireland
Founded in Berlin in 1870 to support the internationalization of business and to promote and facilitate trade relations between Germany, other European countries, and overseas markets, Deutsche Bank has developed into a leading global provider of financial services. It now employs around 100,000 staff in more than 70 countries worldwide. Deutsche Bank is
Deutsche Bank in Ireland
Founded in Berlin in 1870 to support the internationalization of business and to promote and facilitate trade relations between Germany, other European countries, and overseas markets, Deutsche Bank has developed into a leading global provider of financial services. It now employs around 100,000 staff in more than 70 countries worldwide. Deutsche Bank is present in Ireland since 1991 and employs over 310 people in Dublin.
Global Business Services
Global Business Services (GBS) a division of Group Technology & Operations (GTO) is a market leading client services and transaction processing organisation that delivers solutions across Deutsche Bank. GBS is committed to one strategy; to deliver world class client service at exceptional value to our internal and external clients. This focus on delivering client service at exceptional value lies at the heart of the GBS Service Centre strategy.
GBS in Dublin trading as DB Service Centre has over 250 employees. The team provides the following support functions to Financial Institution and Corporate clients:
Static Data and Account Maintenance
Implementation & Customer Service
Multi-Lingual functional support for the above is provided to Deutsche Bank branches across the Americas, EMEA and Asia.
Recruitment Partner - Deutsche Bank, Dublin @ From April 2015 to Present (9 months) Recruitment Account Manager @ Louise holds a BA (Hons) in economics and sociology, an MBS in HRM from DCU and is CIPD qualified. Louise joined Morgan McKinley in 2010 and particular areas of specialisation include the recruitment of senior IT, Finance, operations and multilingual professionals. Louise enjoys keeping up to date with social media trends and utilises such mediums for recruitment on a daily basis.
• Manage end to end recruitment process for a variety of Senior IT, finance, support and multilingual research roles.
• Source candidates - linkedin, online data mining, advertisements, events, internal Morgan McKinley database, candidate referrals etc.
• Also manage and liaise with a number of 2nd tier suppliers on behalf of D&B.
• Relationship building with hiring managers - discuss open roles, advise on volume of applicants/candidates, resourcing strategy etc.
• Complete first round HR competency based interview on behalf of D&B.
• Plan and co-ordinate recruitment events such as webinars, open evenings, tech evenings.
• Reporting - weekly and monthly reports to monitor and track recruitment metrics and KPI’s
• Oversee advertisement of roles, reference checking and other general administration of the project.
• Assist HR with on boarding of new starters. From August 2010 to April 2015 (4 years 9 months) Contracts Co-Ordinator @ From February 2009 to August 2010 (1 year 7 months) HR/Recruitment Administrator @ From September 2008 to February 2009 (6 months) Administrator @ From September 2006 to September 2007 (1 year 1 month)
Advanced Diploma in Project Management @ Dublin Business School From 2014 to 2014 MBS (Hon), Human Resource Management @ Dublin City University From 2007 to 2008 BA (Hon), Economics and Sociology @ University College Dublin From 2003 to 2006 Louise Kiernan is skilled in: Recruiting, Talent Acquisition, Interviews, Human Resources, IT Recruitment, Screening, Recruitment Advertising, Graduate Recruitment, Temporary Staffing, Contract Recruitment, Team Leadership, CRM, Sales, RPO, Java
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension