Manager of Aquent (incorporating Firebrand Talent) @ Aquent
Branch Manager @ Focus Resourcing Limited
Executive Consultant @ Randstad Employment Bureau
A Levels, Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts, General, Media Studies, History, Spanish @
St David's College
After graduating from Middlesex University in 2004 with a BA in Drama, Theatre and Applied Media, I began my career with a leading UK firm specialising in PR and Marketing. Initially as a Telesales Agent I 'cut my teeth' in sales before moving in to a direct Team Lead role and eventually settling in to a role
After graduating from Middlesex University in 2004 with a BA in Drama, Theatre and Applied Media, I began my career with a leading UK firm specialising in PR and Marketing. Initially as a Telesales Agent I 'cut my teeth' in sales before moving in to a direct Team Lead role and eventually settling in to a role Managing the Recruitment and Training process within their Contract Management site.
I moved into external recruitment in 2006, working for the 2nd largest Global Recruitment Company as a Consultant specializing in Commercial recruitment. My career evolved to a role as an Executive Consultant where I was directly responsible for managing junior team members as well as managing a high billing responsibility. Specialities within Randstad included Office and Commercial, Sales and Marketing, IT, Finance, HR and Legal.
I was headhunted in 2011 to open a recruitment office for a London and Reading based company (endorsed by entrepreneur Peter Jones) specialising in Office and Commercial, Sales and Marketing, Architecture and Design and Construction and Engineering. I managed/developed a team of experienced recruitment consultants to achieve high billing results and great success.
After recently moving to Sydney (and after travelling throughout Australia) I have taken on a Team Lead role with Aquent, specialising in finding Design and Development Digital talent and placing them within Corporate businesses across Sydney.
I am a keen problem solver with a strong ability to build professional relationships in an honest way, gaining credibility in the process. I am very service orientated and believe that an honest/transparent service will provide longstanding relationships and repeat business. I am a leader and a strong embassador of leading by example and supplying the tools to make people successful at performing their roles. I am well respected in my field and have been awarded for my market knowledge and billing capabilities.
Manager of Aquent (incorporating Firebrand Talent) @ Aquent provide expert temporary digital, marketing and creative talent, placing them in businesses on a project basis. Our exceptional talent can immediately lend their expertise to any digital, marketing or creative project. Firebrand specialises in permanent hire across the same specialist areas.
My role is to lead both the Aquent and Firebrand businesses in Sydney (and everyone in it) in placing talent within the Corporate business space.
- Talent Acquisition
- Client Relationship Management
- Freelance, Contract, Temp-to-Perm
- Perm Hire
- Interview Process Management
- Contract Negotiations
- Client-Candidate Introductions
- Salary Negotiations
Types of roles we place specifically exist within the following job areas:
- UX, Digital and Graphic Design
- Online, Social and Integrated Marketing
- Writing and Content
- Web and Mobile Development From June 2013 to Present (2 years 7 months) Sydney, AustraliaBranch Manager @ Branch Manager for a small, independant Recruitment Company for their new Cardiff office. Focus Resourcing are an independent business that are successfully working with Corporate and SME business throughout the UK. Originally established in Reading the company has since expanded and is now operational in other main UK cities including Cardiff and Manchester. Endorsed and backed by Peter Jones of ‘The Dragon’s Den’ fame, we pride ourselves on our commercial capability to build strong and successful relationships with clients and candidates alike and our ability to sustain them. In Cardiff alone we have 40 years of experience in finding the right candidates for our clients, are strong ambassadors on the consultative approach and sales through service meaning integrity and customer service are at our companies core values. From April 2011 to November 2012 (1 year 8 months) Executive Consultant @ I am currently working for Randstad Employment Bureau as an Executive Consultant where I am responsible for leading a team of perm consultants to support local businesses in finding high profile candidates. Working for one of the largest global organisations offers me the ability to work for a reputable brand and a service driven organisation that shares similar values to myself. From December 2006 to April 2011 (4 years 5 months) Head of Recruitment and Training @ Working for a reputable PR and Marketing firm in Cardiff managing the Training and Recruitment process within Contact Management From 2004 to 2006 (2 years) Cardiff, United Kingdom
BA (hons), Drama and Applied Media (2:1) @ Middlesex University From 2001 to 2004 A Levels, Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts, General, Media Studies, History, Spanish @ St David's College From 1999 to 2001 Liam Pietzka is skilled in: Human Resources, Sales, Customer Service, Recruitment Advertising, Technical Recruiting, Contract Recruitment, Recruiting, Temporary Staffing, Leadership, CRM, Business Development, Permanent Placement, Account Management, Training, Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension