EMEA Marketing Leader
I lead the EMEA Marketing team for LinkedIn Talent Solutions. Our mission is to ensure quantifiable customer and sales success. We run inbound and outbound demand generation and nurture activities; we produce educational and thought-leading content; we enable sales and other customer-facing functions through collaterals and insights. Our KPI’s include marketing qualified leads, marketing
EMEA Marketing Leader
I lead the EMEA Marketing team for LinkedIn Talent Solutions. Our mission is to ensure quantifiable customer and sales success. We run inbound and outbound demand generation and nurture activities; we produce educational and thought-leading content; we enable sales and other customer-facing functions through collaterals and insights. Our KPI’s include marketing qualified leads, marketing sourced bookings, customer accounts influenced. We also measure conversion rates along the buyer’s journey, account interest scores and campaign engagement. We are data-driven by design and creative by nature.
I advise ANDigital an entirely new concept in professional services; closing the client's digital skills gap, while transforming their capacity to scale.
Mentor and Coach
I mentor several professionals at LinkedIn, helping them define their career plan, balance their lives and grow as leaders. I am also a proud mentor of the OUT-Standing network.
B2B Marketing Blogger and Speaker
I contribute to publications and speak at marketing and technology industry events on topics including: modern marketing, enterprise culture, social recruiting and leadership.
Sr Marketing Director for EMEA and LATAM, LinkedIn Talent Solutions @ My team supports LinkedIn fastest growing business across EMEA and LATAM, through demand generation, customer nurturing, sales enablement and thought leadership activities.
• Defining the overall demand generation strategy and go-to-market plan for Corporate Recruiting and Search & Staffing agencies to meet qualified lead, pipeline, nurturing and revenue goals
• Managing a portfolio of inbound and outbound marketing programs along the marketing & sales funnel and the customer life-cycle
• Aligning with sales executives, product management, business intelligence, and alliance partners to establish priorities and plans
• Enabling the field sales teams to best sell by providing appropriate sales collateral, tools, promotions, and insights
• Leveraging marketing automation platforms (e.g. Eloqua, CQ5, Kapost) and CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce.com)
• Tracking and optimizing campaign effectiveness and lead performance
• Consolidating LinkedIn leadership through speaking opportunities and social media From November 2010 to Present (5 years 2 months) Advisory Board Member @ ANDigital is a revolutionary concept of professional services: we work with clients, providing project ready experts so that together, we help to create the most compelling digital experience for their customers. We like to keep digital delivery simple, providing capability from user experience and product analysis to software engineering and project leadership. Delivering both the scale and the skills our clients need . We call this Skaling. From March 2015 to Present (10 months) London, United KingdomInvestor and CMO @ Silentale helps professionals and small companies becoming efficient social businesses by offering web and mobile solutions to store, manage and retrieve critical information from multiple internet services like emails, social networks and CRM.
With 20 million contacts and 60 million messages already processed on their Amazon-based platform, Silentale is clearly positioned as a leader in the fast growing market of cloud-to-cloud services.
• Build and manage Silentale Web and Social Media presence: Alexa ranking score under 200,000.
• Define and implement the Go2Market strategy with specific focus on driving membership growth, brand awareness, and engagement: 1500+ brand mentions since Sep'09.
• Design and coordinate $0 product launch campaigns: 20+ new user/hour for the Public Beta release.
• Engage in business development activities with potential partners: private beta test with SFR.
• Contribute to the fund raising process as Silentale is aiming at their first post-angel financing round. From September 2008 to September 2010 (2 years 1 month) Europe Marketing Director @ • Oversaw branding and marketing functions across the UK, France, Germany and India. Managing staff of 35 and >€10 million budget
• Successfully led AOL Europe Marketing reorganization, moving from 3 local teams of 50 FTE to a new global structure of 35 FTE.
• Completed the offshoring of SEM, SEO and CRM analytic functions to India
• Repositioned AOL brand and transitioned 10 content channels to the new proposition and design
• Developed outstanding operating practices including improved planning, streamlined implementation and accurate tracking, allowing to reduce average acquisition cost by 66% vs. prior year, while increasing visits by 33%
• Ran 2 SEO audit on AOL local portals and drew a correction plan that helped achieving +60% Y2Y net change in SEO monthly search referrals at the end of June From January 2008 to September 2008 (9 months) London, United KingdomMarketing and Communication Director @ • Led AOL branding, marketing, promotions and public relations efforts for both B2C (audience) and B2B (advertisers & agencies) segments. Managing staff of 12 and €3.5-million budget
• Led a pan-European effort on measuring and optimizing online marketing spending. In France, this work translated into a 50% reduction of acquisition cost and 50% increase of generated page views over the year 2007.
• Designed and executed a consistent communication plan across all platforms for re-positioning AOL as a leading online media brand. This included online and offline corporate advertising, trade marketing and collaterals, PR and events.
• Launched several CRM campaigns to prevent churn after the AOL broadband service take over by Neuf Telecom. Managed to migrate 170K DSL subs (25% of the memberbase) to a Neuf-AOL bundle in less than 6 months. From October 2006 to December 2007 (1 year 3 months) Paris Area, FranceProduct Marketing Director @ • Responsible for Internet access and services roadmap, positioning, pricing and launch. Managing staff of 20.
• Successfully launched Carrier Pre-Selection (April’05), DSL2+ (June’05), AOLBox and VoIP (October’05), full LLU (April’06), AOL mobile content and service portal (May’06) and IP TV (Septembre’06), allowing AOL to catch-up with market leaders
• Achieved a 80%+ take rate of new offers and reached a 50% penetration rate of telephony amongst DSL subscribers after 1 year From January 2005 to October 2006 (1 year 10 months) Paris Area, FranceSenior Manager, Broadband Access @ Manage AOL broadband portfolio, e.g. DSL access, connectivity engines, CPEs.
Lead a team of 4 product managers.
Draw and manage an effective product strategy to support AOL software development. From September 2002 to January 2005 (2 years 5 months) Paris Area, FranceDirector, Product Marketing @ Review and manage Wanadoo/EuroNet portfolio of access and value added services e.g. DSL, leased lines, hosting, etc.
Head a team of 7 product managers. From January 2001 to July 2001 (7 months) Senior Product Manager, Broadband @ Lead the definition, development and launch of B2B and B2C broadband offers based on DSL access.
Supervised a cross-departement team of 10 people and had 1 direct report. From October 1999 to February 2001 (1 year 5 months) Amsterdam Area, NetherlandsDirector, Market Research @ Responsible for the US market research of France Telecom B2C and B2B division.
Supervise 2 junior consultants. From October 1996 to July 1999 (2 years 10 months) Greater New York City AreaAnalyst @ Carry out analysis on network economics and P&L of GSM, local loop, international transit projects. From October 1991 to June 1996 (4 years 9 months) Paris Area, France
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension