Sr. Indirect Procurement - Program Manager @ Whole Foods Market
Regional Sales Manager @ Lightspeed Systems
National Account Manager @ Hayes Software Systems
Experienced and creative sales, marketing, project manager and client services professional with a proven track record that spans over ten years. Worked in B2C and B2B eCommerce, affiliate networking, partner relationships, retail, and education environments with direct and indirect multilingual communications. Seeking a career path in sales or account management with growth potential for a company or
Experienced and creative sales, marketing, project manager and client services professional with a proven track record that spans over ten years. Worked in B2C and B2B eCommerce, affiliate networking, partner relationships, retail, and education environments with direct and indirect multilingual communications. Seeking a career path in sales or account management with growth potential for a company or institution in Texas or California.
• Management of the creative process for 12 international websites for DeBeers; project lead for brand redesign for Maybelline International
• Supervised over 15 strategic partnerships for DealTime.com (Shopping.com).
• Managed affiliate networking and advertising partner relationships with Google AdWords.
• Managed telecommunication campaigns utilizing cutting edge technology tools for niche universities to recruit and enroll quality prospects.
I have used salesforce.com and Agility software for CRM and project management tools.
Specialties: academic, administration, bsi, budgeting, business development, conversion, counseling, customer relations, essays, fast, freelance writing, management, market planning, marketing, marketing materials, mental health knowledge, newsletters, organizational skills, profit, public speaking, quality, recruiting, research, Spanish, supervisory skills, teaching, telecommunications, telephone skills, trade shows, web site production, and workshops
Director, Tutor, and Consultant @ Independent private practice for school advisement, college placement, local schools and special needs programs.
· Conduct intake analysis of client referrals, overall profit / loss, and analyze current marketing strategies for recruitment.
· Construct and prepare new marketing materials, website, social network marketing tools, and business development concepts.
Update Facebook page, Twitter, and Blogsite on an ongoing basis.
· Advise students and parents throughout the college planning process; including resume creation, test prep, college list,
scholarship search, major /career plan, as well as evaluation of students' strengths, limitations, interests, and goals.
· Freelance writer on college admission topics and workshop speaker on educational trends to the Austin community.
· Study/Organizational skills tutor for LD and ADHD students; ages 12-20. From March 2007 to Present (8 years 10 months) Professional Consultant - PEO Specialist, HR Outsourcing Expert @ From May 2015 to October 2015 (6 months) Austin, Texas AreaBusiness Sales Consultant - AE @ From June 2013 to May 2015 (2 years) Austin, Texas AreaSales Representative & Event Planner (Part-time) @ From October 2012 to October 2014 (2 years 1 month) Austin, Texas AreaVolunteer Supervisor @ From 2009 to 2013 (4 years) Central Texas Admissions Recruiter @ From June 2010 to October 2012 (2 years 5 months) Austin, Texas AreaCo-Director, Advisor, and Writer @ From October 2009 to August 2012 (2 years 11 months) Guest Teacher @ From March 2007 to December 2011 (4 years 10 months) Independent Educational Consultant @ From September 2006 to January 2011 (4 years 5 months) Special Education Teacher @ From February 2009 to May 2009 (4 months) Interim Guidance Counselor @ From August 2007 to November 2007 (4 months) Asst. Director of Admissions - Mid -Atlantic Region @ From June 2005 to July 2006 (1 year 2 months) Area Director Community Liaison (Business Development) @ From February 2004 to April 2005 (1 year 3 months)
Master of Arts @ The George Washington University From 2002 to 2004 BA @ Emory University From 1994 to 1998 Lauren Kahn is skilled in: Public Speaking, Writing, Social Networking, Social Media Marketing, Curriculum Design, Teaching, Psychotherapy, Research, Marketing, Recruiting, Strategic Planning, Adolescents, Program Management, Marketing Strategy, Social Services