I am an experienced Technical Recruiter and have worked in the Atlanta area for 2+ years. During my senior year at USC, I recruited for a staffing agency specializing in direct placement within the manufacturing industry. After graduating in 2013, I transitioned into IT Staffing and started recruiting at Brooksource, named one of the Best Places to
I am an experienced Technical Recruiter and have worked in the Atlanta area for 2+ years. During my senior year at USC, I recruited for a staffing agency specializing in direct placement within the manufacturing industry. After graduating in 2013, I transitioned into IT Staffing and started recruiting at Brooksource, named one of the Best Places to Work by the Atlanta Business Chronicle in 2014 and 2015.
At Brooksource, we specialize in relationships. We make it our goal to build trust and lasting partnerships with our clients and consultants. We’re always hiring top IT talent, so reach out to me if you’re interested in learning more about Brooksource and opportunities with our clients.
A snapshot of the skill sets I’m looking to network with currently:
- Business Intelligence / Big Data Engineers
- Junior Software Engineers (Full Stack, UX/UI, Back-End)
- ScrumMasters and Project Managers
Senior Technical Recruiter @ I'm a Senior Technical Recruiter with Brooksource in the Atlanta office specializing in placing IT professionals in contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement positions. From September 2014 to Present (1 year 4 months) Greater Atlanta AreaTechnical Recruiter @ I'm a Technical Recruiter with Brooksource in the Atlanta office specializing in placing IT professionals in contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement positions.
If you are either an Information Technology Professional interested in career opportunities in the Atlanta, GA area or want to learn more about my organization, I am always looking to expand my network.
Feel free to reach out to me at 404-665-3679 or at [email protected]
We recruit for all levels of technical expertise in the following areas:
- Application & Web Development, Java & .NET
- System and Network Administration/Engineering
- Database Administration and Development
- Information Security
- Graphic Design and Usability
- Business Intelligence (Data Warehousing, Data Mining, ETL)
- Quality Assurance
- Technical Support (Helpdesk/Desktop Support)
- Technical Writing/Documentation
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Executive Level Management From September 2013 to Present (2 years 4 months) Greater Atlanta AreaAssistant Recruiter & HR Generalist @ As a staffing qualifier for ASAP Search I work on finding talent to fit the needs of our clients, many of whom are well-known industrial companies located throughout the southeast. Through research, networking, and follow-up screening, I help insure that our company continues to provide exceptional search support to our clients. From September 2012 to August 2013 (1 year) Columbia, South Carolina AreaStudent @ From August 2009 to May 2013 (3 years 10 months) Membership Vice President @ As the Membership Vice President of the Zeta Sigma chapter of Gamma Phi Beta Sorority, I manage the recruitment and retention of new members, manage a thirty-thousand dollar budget, and oversee as well as manage a recruitment committee composed of fifteen other women. From December 2011 to December 2012 (1 year 1 month) Columbia, South Carolina AreaSales Associate @ From November 2011 to April 2012 (6 months) Assistant Director/Counselor of Summer X-Press Camp @ From May 2009 to August 2011 (2 years 4 months)
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Psychology, Graduated Magna Cum Laude- May 2013 @ The University of South Carolina From 2009 to 2013 Ravenscroft School From 2005 to 2009 Lauren Hadley is skilled in: Recruiting, Networking, Leadership Development, Team Building, Team Leadership, Organizational Development, Temporary Placement, Management, Research, Educational Leadership, Team Management, Human Resources, Qualifying Candidates, Leadership, Project Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension