Marketing Manager - Food & Wine, Travel & Leisure, Real Simple, Cozi @ From November 2014 to Present (1 year) Greater New York City AreaAssociate Marketing Manager 2 - All You @ -Manage Consumer Acquisition marketing activity across multiple digital platforms of subscriber acquisition including website, email, digital subscriptions, paid media, and ad networks for the All
Marketing Manager - Food & Wine, Travel & Leisure, Real Simple, Cozi @ From November 2014 to Present (1 year) Greater New York City AreaAssociate Marketing Manager 2 - All You @ -Manage Consumer Acquisition marketing activity across multiple digital platforms of subscriber acquisition including website, email, digital subscriptions, paid media, and ad networks for the All You Brand
-Create and implement strategic marketing plans for each acquisition channel to build consumer engagement and increase conversion rates
-Execute various price testing, initiate creative development of marketing assets and assist in social and affiliate marketing to drive incremental subscription sales and increase brand profitability
-Successfully grew the All You SEM paid subscription volume 25% YoY as a result of continual offer testing as well as the implementation of an optimal copy and bid strategy
-Conduct profitability analyses via Lifetime Values to identify and implement optimal mix of pricing across all online subscription generating sources
-Liaise with Online and Social Media editor to ensure continuity of subscription offers on social media.
-Manage monthly reconciliations, forecasting and conduct full budgets for future years From October 2013 to November 2014 (1 year 2 months) Greater New York City AreaAssociate Marketing Manager 1 - This Old House, Sunset, Southern Living @ -Assisted in the development of test agendas and marketing plans across multiple platforms of subscriber acquisition for the Southern Living, This Old House and Sunset Brands
-Contributed to rebranding efforts for the California Realtor’s Association partnership with Sunset and to the implementation of new email and online communication strategy
-Managed monthly reconciliations, forecasting and supported the Marketing Manager in preparing initial annual budgets From March 2013 to September 2013 (7 months) Greater New York City AreaAssistant Search Planner @ • Develop, implement and manage national digital paid search campaigns on behalf of a global Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) corporation.
• Work with Brand marketing teams and internal team members to determine campaign objectives per the Brand’s business goals and establish tactical search-specific key performance indicators.
• Conduct competitive research to determine Brand’s position and market share within the Consumer Packaged Goods vertical and produce detailed plans to strengthen the Brand’s competitiveness.
• Create and expand keyword lists and ad copy based on key performance metrics.
• Additional skills include developing and managing auction-based video campaigns on YouTube on behalf of the Brand. From March 2012 to February 2013 (1 year) Greater New York City AreaAnalyst @ • Research current and future market trends of the lodging real estate market to assess and advise on clients’ hotel acquisition
investments and development ventures.
• Source, analyze and create underwriting and Investment Analysis Overviews for potential acquisition opportunities of
distressed and value-add hotel real estate assets.
• Evaluate past profitability, conduct cash-flow analysis and forecast future net operating incomes and return on investment
of potential acquisitions.
• Support senior management in sourcing and maintaining investor client contacts. From June 2011 to March 2012 (10 months) Greater Boston AreaStudent @ From August 2007 to July 2011 (4 years) Business Development Intern - CnnMoney @ • Recommended and structured budgets for top, active brand marketing clients and business partners that optimized performance.
• Budget models were accepted by chief marketing agents and Business Development Team and were implemented toward current campaigns for Ford, Toyota, and Chanel.
• Conducted extensive research to identify strategic investment and acquisition targets.
• Evaluated partnerships that generated revenue and/or encouraged audience growth.
• Enhanced product development and brand functionality to promote added value to CNNMoney from monetization and user experience standpoints. From June 2010 to August 2010 (3 months) Equity Research Intern at Adventity Knowledge Services @ From June 2009 to August 2009 (3 months)
Mathematics, Economics @ Hamilton College From 2007 to 2011 phillips exeter academy Kriti Dave is skilled in: Analysis, Market Research, Research, Microsoft Office, Facebook, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Digital Marketing, Strategy, Social Media
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension