B Tech, Electronics @
National Institute of Technology Calicut
Technology leader with over 19 years of technology solution design and delivery experience. Expert in defining technology strategy and vision with a proven track record of conceptualizing and implementing consumer facing solutions supporting digital experiences across many channels, devices, and platforms. Has successfully envisioned, architected, and implemented a large number of solutions involving mobile, social, e-commerce, content
Technology leader with over 19 years of technology solution design and delivery experience. Expert in defining technology strategy and vision with a proven track record of conceptualizing and implementing consumer facing solutions supporting digital experiences across many channels, devices, and platforms. Has successfully envisioned, architected, and implemented a large number of solutions involving mobile, social, e-commerce, content management, SOA, and ERP integration for organizations ranging from start ups to Fortune 500 companies.
Currently leading technology discipline within the west region of Razorfish, responsible for managing technology resources in 4 offices.
Group Vice President @ From August 2015 to Present (5 months) VP of Technology West Region @ As a technology discipline lead, I am responsible for managing technology teams located in the Seattle, Portland, San Franciso, and Los Angeles offices and two offshore locations supporting technology delivery.
Currently building a technology team in the new LA office. From June 2014 to July 2015 (1 year 2 months) san francisco, californiaGroup Director, Technology @ Accomplishments:
- Managed business development, client relationship, and technology services delivery on one of the largest client accounts in the organization and helped the account to grow by 40% in two years to over $12 MM in annual revenue
- Developed the road map and technology platform strategy for multi-channel content and service delivery related to the in-vehicle technology and ownership experience for the Ford and Lincoln brands.
- Managed relationship with cloud platform service providers and CMS vendor partners.
- Managed many offshore and onshore engineering teams building digital marketing, and e-commerce solutions based on multi-touch, gesture, mobile apps (iOS, Android) and mobile web sites, leveraging digital marketing platforms that integrate Big Data.
- Currently leading the technology strategy and roadmap effort for supporting a new web and mobile experience for the institutional investment business of a leading financial services firm. From October 2011 to June 2014 (2 years 9 months) Technology Director @ Responsible for multi channel technology strategy, pre-sales project planning and estimation, business development, technology architecture and design and technical project management.
- Defined the technology strategy and implementation approach for the customer self service portal of a large automobile company
- Led the content management practice and the cloud computing practice in the North East region of the organization.
- Led the mobile strategy, iPad (iOS) app development effort for one of the leading investment banks.
- Led the project delivery based on Agile Methodology on one of the longest running Agile projects in the company.
- Successfully defined technical architecture strategy for many clients, designed and implemented many Internet, intranet, and extranet sites and applications based on JEE and Microsoft.NET.
- Successfully managed complex application development and integration projects involving multiple technology platforms and geographically separated teams.
- Did business development of over $3 million per year.
- Helped to develop strategic partnership with many software vendors.
- Career manager and mentor of a group of technologists and architects. From January 2008 to December 2011 (4 years) Greater New York City AreaSr. Technical Architect @ Responsible for application architecture and software development on projects. Work with Creative, User Experience, Strategy, and Project Management disciplines on project planning, technology feasibility, and implementation approach. Manage on-shore and off-shore teams on technology design and implementation projects.
- Developed the online-publishing technology strategy for a leading publishing company.
- Designed and implemented a content publishing platform that supported over 15 online magazine and other web properties.
- Conceptualized an SOA framework for a leading Financial Service Institution for integrating the web site and call center operations.
- Developed the technology architecture and implementation roadmap for a media company to manage the online presence of over 180 radio stations.
- Designed and implemented a strategic knowledge management solution and an extranet for a leading financial services institution.
- Designed a clinical product trial tracking application for a leading pharmaceutical company. From January 2002 to December 2007 (6 years) Greater New York City AreaSr. Developer through Technical Architect @ Responsible for application architecture and leading and mentoring of the technology team on the project during application design and development. Successfully designed and implemented many intranet financial applications for a leading financial services company based on Microsoft DNA and XML.
Responsible for leading and mentoring of the technology team on the project, technical team coordination and module assignment; responsible for ensuring that the projects are delivered on schedule and within project budget; responsible for conducting code reviews. Developed the initial tech POC prototypes for MySAP.com site. From June 1998 to December 2001 (3 years 7 months) Greater Boston AreaAssociate Consultant @ From 1995 to 1997 (2 years)
M. Tech @ Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay From 1994 to 1995 B Tech, Electronics @ National Institute of Technology Calicut From 1988 to 1992 Krish Kuruppath is skilled in: Agile Methodologies, Mobile Devices, Mobile Applications, Integration, Cloud Computing, E-commerce, IT Strategy, Software Development, User Experience, CRM, Strategy, SOA, Digital Marketing, Information Architecture, Digital Strategy, Web Development
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension