As a senior level digital creative, I play a key role in directing brand and overall strategy. Mainly responsible for supervising and unifying the vision through visual design and branding across a range of projects and deliverables, including online marketing campaigns, social media channels and experiences, sales collateral, digital advertising, and corporate websites, while maintaining the company's
As a senior level digital creative, I play a key role in directing brand and overall strategy. Mainly responsible for supervising and unifying the vision through visual design and branding across a range of projects and deliverables, including online marketing campaigns, social media channels and experiences, sales collateral, digital advertising, and corporate websites, while maintaining the company's premium brand positioning. I act as a digital lead within in-house marketing agency, responsible for creative management and direction across web, print, events, and video.
Plus, I love what I do.
Senior Multimedia Designer @ • Brand development and strategy across multiple channels
• Social media brand channel design, creating innovative ways to brand through social media
• Digital media campaign strategy and advertising in HMTL5/Flash
• Developed interactive content and branding for conference displays, mobile event apps and post event materials
• AfterEffects animation and video editing From May 2010 to Present (5 years 8 months) Greater Boston AreaSenior Creative Consultant - Social Media Strategy, Brand and Product Development @ Helping business launch their vision and establish their niche in the market through concept, design and marketing,
• Creative direction
• Brand building and new media marketing
• Video/Multimedia – Adobe Premiere + After Effects
• Web sites
• iPhone application From June 2009 to Present (6 years 7 months) Senior Web Designer and Client Services Manager @ Representing the APS mission on improving care and promoting safety through online education for doctors and health care practitioners.
• Designed and developed online continuing medical education courseware, including UX design, medical illustrations, and interactive pieces.
• Designed courseware marketing materials for conferences and online campaigns
• Facilitated and coordinated tools, processes and infrastructure necessary for client web portals into the APS Learning Management System 'Courseserver.com'.
• Developed and strengthened client relationships as the primary client liaison.
• Maintained course accreditation, utilization, and post-course evaluation data for CME accrediting bodies (ACOG, AAFP, CineMed), inside sales, and clients. From January 2007 to June 2009 (2 years 6 months) Owner and Creative Director @ • Designed digital and print collateral. Partial Client list below:
Whole Systems International :: Boston, MA
Creative director and interactive designer on web based EffexorXR pharmaceutical sales tool. Designed UX, interactive components and medical animations using Adobe Flash, Illustrator.
Lionbridge :: Framingham, MA
Flash integration specialist for Microsoft product localization.
Brighton Board of Trade :: Brighton, MA
Design and Art Direction of www.brightonbot.com. (2002-2004)
Building Engineering Resources :: North Easton, MA
Design and Art Direction of www.BER-Engineering.com.
Breast Biopsy Guard :: Boston, MA
Design work on marketing collateral, and print advertising campaign. From January 2003 to December 2007 (5 years) Senior Graphic Designer @ • Designed print and online collateral for Raytheon recruitment initiatives.
• Managed projects requests with a team based in 5 national offices From September 2005 to December 2006 (1 year 4 months) Senior Web and Print Design Consultant @ Produced marketing brochures, posters, and mailers for the publishing, financial services and healthcare industires such as Houghton Mifflin, Citizens Bank, and Lowell General Hospital.
Partial Client list:
Houghton Mifflin Publishing :: Boston, MA
Design and production work on product catalog.
Grand Circle Travel :: Boston, MA
Design and production work on travel product catalogs, mailers, and promotional calendar.
Appleseed’s :: Beverly, MA
Design work on clothing catalogs, posters, mailers.
Chadwick's of Boston :: W. Bridgewater, MA
Design and production work on product catalogs, including Chadwick of Boston Winter, Fall and Summer versions, and Lerner Winter, Fall and Summer versions. From November 2000 to September 2005 (4 years 11 months) Graphic Designer @ • Designed various printed materials including brochures, advertisements, invitations, and flyers.
• Managed project from creation to implementation and coordinated with outside vendors.
• Responsible for working within budget and delivery guidelines. From August 2003 to January 2005 (1 year 6 months) Senior Graphic Designer- consultant @ Design work on pamphlets, travel product catalogs, mailers. From 2001 to 2005 (4 years) Interactive Media Design Consultant @ • Website graphics
• Multimedia marketing tools
• Icon design From September 2000 to November 2000 (3 months) Senior Medical Illustrator & Graphic Designer @ • Medical Illustrations
• Trade show graphics
• Illustrated and produced visual material for neurosurgeons and hospital staff to help disseminate medical and biological knowledge utilized in conference exhibits, medical textbooks, professional journals, and lecture presentations. From August 1998 to September 2000 (2 years 2 months)
BFA, Medical Illustration @ Rochester Institute of Technology From 1994 to 1998 Kjerstan Fonzi is skilled in: Creative Direction, Illustration, Graphic Design, Multimedia, Animation, Photoshop, Flash, Adobe Creative Suite, Web Design, User Interface Design, iPad, Brand Implementation, Medical Illustration, Illustrator, Graphics
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension