My professional focus is making organizations more competitive through a differentiated customer experience strategy. As Head of Customer Experience Strategy for Verizon, I am responsible for the development and leadership of Verizon’s unified customer experience strategy that delivers against the brand experience objectives, deepens the relationship with the customer, and maximizing the productivity of the entire experience.
My professional focus is making organizations more competitive through a differentiated customer experience strategy. As Head of Customer Experience Strategy for Verizon, I am responsible for the development and leadership of Verizon’s unified customer experience strategy that delivers against the brand experience objectives, deepens the relationship with the customer, and maximizing the productivity of the entire experience. I design and operationalize company-wide Customer Experience Strategies and Roadmaps with the goal of executing on the right initiatives with a disciplined approach that drives a consistent differentiated experience for our customers.
Bringing a breadth of experience and leadership, I am recognized for my ability to develop targeted game changing solutions that unleash the full potential of the brand driving demand and retention. My passion for authenticity, collaboration and customer focus ensures internal cultural adoption. Active in the CX community as an expert speaker and thought-leader contributor.
Key Attributes: Strategic, Decisive, Analytical, Collaborative, Results Driven, and Energizing
Director of Total Customer Experience @ Built/lead the Customer Experience/VOC organization from inception, supporting retention growth, brand alignment and customer satisfaction. Customer experience was declared to be the company’s “competitive weapon” by leadership.
Demonstrated success at leading the direction for new transformations and customer-focused business models to achieve new and sustainable business value and differentiation
Proven Experience in the following key areas:
• Customer Experience Strategy & Transformation
• Leading 6 Disciplines of CX - CX Strategy, Culture, Metrics, VOC, Governance,
• Establishing key areas of focus for improved customer experience; drive focus, prioritization, execution and accountability for fixing the largest/most impactful customer experience gaps while focusing on designing best in class
• Developed and lead CX roadmap made up of multiple large scale enterprise wide initiatives: Journey Map program, multiple competitive benchmarks, employee cx culture programs, survey re-design/metrics, insight to action program, Broken Promise program
• Garner stakeholder support amongst multiple departments/levels with variety of competing interest/ priorities. From June 2012 to Present (3 years 7 months) National Director of Client Experience and Engagement @ From December 2011 to July 2012 (8 months) Global Client Engagement and Client Experience Lead @ Lead the company’s Transformational Voice of the Customer initiatives & programs designed to acquire predictable & consistent revenue, growth, loyalty, & solution/service alignment at the "C-level. From September 2009 to September 2011 (2 years 1 month) Global Leader of Service Management Operational Support and Communication @ From June 2008 to June 2009 (1 year 1 month) Global Sales Training Leader @ From September 2004 to June 2008 (3 years 10 months) Independent Training Consultant @ From August 2001 to October 2004 (3 years 3 months) Senior Director Training - Data Solutions @ From January 1998 to February 2002 (4 years 2 months) Sr. Manager Sales Development and Training @ From August 1997 to August 2000 (3 years 1 month) Division Senior Sales Trainer @ From May 1994 to December 1998 (4 years 8 months) National Sales Representative @ From July 1992 to May 1994 (1 year 11 months)
Business, Organizational Development @ Penn State University From 1990 to 1994 St. Margarets Kim Hammond is skilled in: Event Management, Media Analysis, Channel, CRM, SaaS, Business Development, Team Building, Telecommunications, Product Management, Professional Services, Cloud Computing, Outsourcing, Cross-functional Team Leadership, Data Center, Integration
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension