Teaching Assistant @ Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
Software Engineering Intern @ Facebook
Stuyvesant High School
Teaching Assistant @ 6.172 Performance Engineering (a.k.a. things that should work in theory but don't work in practice) From August 2015 to Present (5 months) Software Engineering Intern @ Working on stuff. From June 2015 to August 2015 (3 months) Software Engineering Intern @ • Worked with a team of about 20 engineers and designers on an
Teaching Assistant @ 6.172 Performance Engineering (a.k.a. things that should work in theory but don't work in practice) From August 2015 to Present (5 months) Software Engineering Intern @ Working on stuff. From June 2015 to August 2015 (3 months) Software Engineering Intern @ • Worked with a team of about 20 engineers and designers on an adaptive platform for personalizing education.
• Wrote a RESTful API that gathered data about education content, increased modularity, and replaced existing Thrift communication protocol between different systems.
• Designed integration and unit tests for backend systems dependent on the RESTful API.
• Designed and implemented a decision tree structure for question recommendation. From June 2014 to May 2015 (1 year) Greater New York City AreaGrader, Classroom Assistant @ • Grade homework, help students on forum and assist 40-60 students in an online classroom led by an instructor for the following classes:
MATHCOUNTS Basics/AMC 8, Advanced MATHCOUNTS, Prealgebra 1 & 2, Algebra 1 & 2 & 3, Geometry, Number Theory, Precalculus, Calculus, Introduction to Programming (Python), Java Programming with Data Structures From January 2012 to January 2014 (2 years 1 month) Grader @ From August 2013 to December 2013 (5 months) Greater Boston AreaWebmaster, Division Coordinator, Mentor @ • Lead design project for website
• Review 200 questions for contests taken by 600 students annually
• Manage the internal and external websites for the committee
• Designed and implemented UI for algebraic expression parser.
• Improved game balance by analyzing data from about 1000 simulations.
• Designed and implemented visualizations for simulating game progress using THREE.js library. From September 2012 to January 2013 (5 months) Greater Boston AreaEnterprise End User Computing Intern @ • Developed web applets for Microsoft SharePoint sites in C#.
• Created tutorials for Microsoft SharePoint, used by other developers at Morgan Stanley. From July 2012 to August 2012 (2 months) Greater New York City AreaTeacher's Assistant, Tutor @ • Tutored students individually and in groups of 20-30
• Handled paperwork and graded assignments From July 2011 to August 2011 (2 months) Greater New York City Area
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension