Strategic Staffing Partner - Impala team @ Leading the way in Hadoop and Big Data! Supported the Impala team, the industry's leading SQL-on-Hadoop solution for real time analytics. From March 2015 to August 2015 (6 months) Senior IT Recruitment Consultant @ Energy Future Holdings Corp., formerly TXU Corp., is a Dallas-based, privately held energy company with a
Strategic Staffing Partner - Impala team @ Leading the way in Hadoop and Big Data! Supported the Impala team, the industry's leading SQL-on-Hadoop solution for real time analytics. From March 2015 to August 2015 (6 months) Senior IT Recruitment Consultant @ Energy Future Holdings Corp., formerly TXU Corp., is a Dallas-based, privately held energy company with a portfolio of competitive and regulated energy subsidiaries. TXU Energy, Luminant and Oncor, EFH's primary businesses, serve the high-growth Texas electricity market, which is one of world's largest and among the nation's most successful competitive markets. TXU Energy is a market-leading competitive retailer that provides electricity and related services to more than 2 million electricity customers. The company offers a variety of innovative products and solutions, including 24/7 customer service, competitively priced service plans, energy efficiency options and renewable energy programs. TXU Energy is providing superior value to customers across Texas.
Recruited back by management team to oversee growing IT organization. Managed full recruiting pipeline, including sourcing, screening, interviews, and offer negotiations. Utilized mainly networking and social media sources for candidate identification and attraction.
▪ Closed on 80% of backlog open positions within first 120 days From August 2014 to April 2015 (9 months) Dallas/Fort Worth AreaSenior HR Consultant (contract) @ The Availity Health Information Network harnesses the utility of the Internet to assist health care professionals in a tangible and timesaving manner across the nation. Availity combines dynamic innovation with an in-depth understanding of the health care industry. We build collaborative relationships that ultimately benefit all health care stakeholders, including health care professionals, health plans, and patients. This approach to healthcare delivery will enable healthcare constituents to focus on their patients, not paperwork.
Currently supporting all recruiting activities in Jacksonville, FL, Richardson, TX, and Indianapolis, IN, for sourcing, screening and hiring both contract and full-time employees across all disciplines. Primary point of contact for all HR related issues in the Richardson office. From June 2013 to June 2014 (1 year 1 month) Senior IT Recruiter (contract) @ Brought in to help support multiple business lines of the IT group for both contract and permanent hiring. Maintained an active requisition load of 50-60 open positions while hiring just over 100 employees in under a year. Diverse technologies such as Java, J2EE, Mobile (iOS and Android), Big Data, Oracle/SQL DBA, IT Compliance, IT Security and .Net. From June 2012 to April 2013 (11 months) Senior Recruiter (contract) @ Energy Future Holdings Corp., formerly TXU Corp., is a Dallas-based, privately held energy company with a portfolio of competitive and regulated energy subsidiaries. TXU Energy, Luminant and Oncor, EFH's primary businesses, serve the high-growth Texas electricity market, which is one of world's largest and among the nation's most successful competitive markets. TXU Energy is a market-leading competitive retailer that provides electricity and related services to more than 2 million electricity customers. The company offers a variety of innovative products and solutions, including 24/7 customer service, competitively priced service plans, energy efficiency options and renewable energy programs. TXU Energy is providing superior value to customers across Texas.
Hired for a specific corporate IT hiring initiative (Project Thunder) that increased full time headcount by over 70%. Managed full recruiting pipeline, including sourcing, screening, interviews, and offer negotiations. Utilized mainly networking and social media sources for candidate identification and attraction.
▪ Completed first phase of Project Thunder (45 hires) in under 6 months – ahead of schedule and under budget
▪ Helped forecast second phase of Project Thunder (33 hires) and filled 15 positions before leaving From September 2011 to July 2012 (11 months) Dallas/Fort Worth AreaTalent Acquisition Manager (contract) @ VCE is the company that integrates the power of three industry leading technology companies ─ Cisco, EMC and VMware to drive a new paradigm for IT consumption in the industry. VCE, a private cloud solutions company, is powered by best-in-class products, technologies, and disciplines from these leading organizations.
Managed a team of recruiters and coordinators in the initial ramp-up for the Platform Engineering practice of a cloud computing joint venture company. Responsible for all aspects of the talent pipeline, from sourcing, screening, interviewing, negotiations, hiring and onboarding to the ongoing operations and performance-tracking initiatives.
▪ Grew the Platform Engineering group from 16 employees to over 80 employees in 10 months
▪ Part of the recruiting leadership team that took the company from 150 employees to 1000 employees in the first year From July 2010 to September 2011 (1 year 3 months) Senior Industry Recruiter (contract) @ Performing multiple roles within the North America recruiting organization. Originally placed on the US SAP practice, then supported the Public Services group for federal contracts, currently assisting on SAP Canada requirements (calling internationally to Europe and Asia for hard-to-find and niche SAP needs).
▪ Part of a team that recruited and hired the largest number of candidates in one quarter ever for the Public Services group in Reston, personally responsible for 12 hires in a 2 month period.
▪ Chosen to participate in their latest HR Transformation project for recruiting processes, specifically to develop an internal executive recruiting practice globally. From March 2010 to July 2010 (5 months) Recruiting Operations @ Focus on gap analysis, process improvement for recruiting operations. Also function as Compliance Manager (background investigations, drug screen, I-9, etc) for all recruiting related functions. Have developed several new incentive compensation plans for recruiters, managers.
* Designed multiple Incentive Compensation plans for various groups within the recruiting organization, including the first one in the company’s history for exempt level employees. It won the annual company award for Best IC Plan.
* As the Compliance Liaison for recruiting, assisted on numerous process improvement projects for topics such as Background Investigations, I-9’s, Drug Screenings, WOTC/WTW, and ATS implementation/administration.
* Part of brain trust responsible for architecting and implementing an offshore/onshore based model of recruiting that is currently hiring an average of 3,000 new employees per month. From August 2007 to January 2009 (1 year 6 months) Senior Executive Recruiter @ Helped create and build the framework (compensation, ATS selection, process controls, etc) for the first internal executive recruiting group at ACS.
* In its second year of existence, demonstrated a corporate-wide savings of over $8 million in agency fees. From October 2006 to January 2009 (2 years 4 months) Staffing Manager - HRO @ Oversee recruiting for entire LOB of Human Resource Outsourcing, consisting of approximately 20 recruiters across the US (including remote workers).
* Managed the first in-house ramp for Open Enrollment staffing, saving the firm roughly $5 million in recruiting and operating expenses. The project became the model for all subsequent staffing ramps company wide. From November 2005 to January 2009 (3 years 3 months) Senior Recruiter (contract) @ Performed multiple roles within the recruiting group for the US consulting practice, specifically the ERP Consulting practice. Led the overall recruiting efforts for the US Peoplesoft practice for a year until the merger with Oracle. Worked directly with the Managing US Partner to develop project staffing plans, talent realignment/management, and recruiting efforts.
▪ Chosen as part of an elite team to recruit, screen and assess consultants for the US SAP consulting practice.
▪ Recruited over 60 senior level consultants in a 12 month timeframe.
▪ Part of a select group of recruiters trained to perform Behavioral Interviews. Traveled across the country every week to perform interviews with senior level candidates, providing direct feedback to the partners on hiring decisions. From October 2003 to November 2005 (2 years 2 months) Business Development Manager @ Developed and implemented sales strategies directed at specific global accounts in the Upstream Energy industry. Primary responsibilities were to support the eCommerce development group in maintaining an adequate pipeline of consulting projects.
▪ Sold first major account in Oil Field Services industry for company, totaling approximately $25 million in revenue over a 3 year contract period.
▪ Ranked 1st out of 43 business development managers in Midwest region versus quota for 1st quarter 2001, 3rd overall for FY2001. From 2000 to 2001 (1 year) Sales Manager @ Account Manager (1997 – 1999)
Trained in aggressive cold-calling and sales techniques by industry leading practitioners. Supervised new recruiters in contracting procedures, cold calling and sales lead generation.
▪ Maintained 3 existing accounts in territory while creating 5 new major accounts.
▪ Placed 31 consultants on billing with eight accounts.
Technical Recruiter (1996 – 1997)
Experience in finding and identifying qualified candidates through cold-calling, internet recruiting, referrals, career fairs, and technical interviews. Built long-lasting relationships that still exist today through honest and ethical treatment. Trained, supervised a recruiting staff of over twenty IT professional recruiters in the development and placement of contract personnel.
▪ Placed over 50 IT professionals on contract in just over a year, plus several more permanent placements.
▪ Built internal training department for current contract personnel.
▪ Created the first internal technical screening board for contract hiring. Program was adopted on a national level. From 1996 to 1999 (3 years)
BS, Biomedical Science @ Texas A&M - College Station From 1989 to 1995 Kevin Dailey (LION, TopLinked) is skilled in: Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Salary Negotiation, RAD, Technical Recruiting, Talent Assessment, Recruitment/Retention, Contract Negotiations, Contract Recruitment, Operations Management, Interviews, Benefits Negotiation, Contract Negotiation, Human Resources, Internet Recruiting
Looking for a different
Kevin Dailey (LION, TopLinked)?
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension