Sr. Executive Recruiter / Division Lead @ AC Lion Digital Media Executive Search
Talent Acquisition Manager: Interaction and Technology (Contract) @ Volt Technical Resources
Lead Talent Engagement Manager @ WunderLand Group
Organizational Leadership @
UC Berkeley Extension
I am a results-driven professional with diverse experience in creative staffing, design and digital media. After six years in online marketing in New York City, I relocated to San Francisco transitioning my career to staffing creative and marketing talent. Skilled at cultivating partnerships and building lasting business relationships with candidates and clients, I am dedicated to their
I am a results-driven professional with diverse experience in creative staffing, design and digital media. After six years in online marketing in New York City, I relocated to San Francisco transitioning my career to staffing creative and marketing talent. Skilled at cultivating partnerships and building lasting business relationships with candidates and clients, I am dedicated to their success from initial interview through placement and employment.
Positions I Staff:
DESIGN AND PRODUCTION: Visual Designer, Web Designer, Interaction Designer, User Experience, User Interaction, Production Artist, Front End Developer, Mobile Designer, Marketing Designer, Information Architect, Digital Designer, Email Designer, Print Designer, Videographer, Video Editor, Infographics Designer, Multimedia Designer
DESIGN DIRECTION: Art Director, Creative Director, Program Manager, Project Manager, Product Manager, Production Team Roles, Studio Manager, Producer, Project Coordinator
MARKETING: Digital Strategist, Social Media Manage, SEO/SEM Specialist, Analytics Specialist, Traffic Coordinator, Media Buyer, Media Planner, PPC Specialist, Copywriter / Content, All Account Team Roles, E-Commerce Specialist
I am passionate about:
- Awesome design with unique user experiences
- Innovative marketing campaigns
- Connecting talented professionals with exciting companies/opportunities
- And, anything involving food. (cooking, making up recipes, going out to eat, reading about food, thinking about food, planning my day around where and what I want to eat...)
Talent Engagement Manager @ Recruit and place digital design and marketing professionals in contract, contract-to-hire, and full-time positions with a diverse range of companies and agencies in the Bay Area. Build and maintain positive relationships with candidates and clients by working hands-on from initial conversations through the entire hiring process and job placement along with maintaining relationships for future partnering; Full-Cycle Recruiting.
• Recruiting: Externally source talent through digital channels, organizational partnerships, networking, and referrals; pre-screen followed by face-to-face or Skype interviews.
• Candidate Relations: Provide feedback and advice on resumes and portfolios; mentor designers on portfolio design; offer interview prep and career mentorship.
• Client Relations: Work directly with clients to qualify orders, set bill rates, manage expectations, and communicate through entire hiring and onboarding process.
• Making the Match: Source and qualify candidates for jobs; present backgrounds to client; coordinate interviews; follow-up and relay feedback to all parties; negotiate hourly and annual salaries and benefits.
• Placement: Work with clients and candidates from final interview through on-boarding process; check-in with candidates and clients during duration of assignment; manage contract to full-time conversions.
• Additional: Write and post job descriptions; Maintain candidate and client relationships through frequent check-ins; pursue professional partnerships; participate in portfolio reviews and career and resume writing workshops. From May 2015 to Present (6 months) San Francisco Bay AreaSenior Recruiter, Digital Media @ ^^ Please see above job description for WunderLand ^^ From April 2014 to April 2015 (1 year 1 month) San Francisco Bay AreaFreelance Digital Marketing Manager @ Created and executed marketing campaigns through digital outlets to increase reach and brand awareness for clients. Concepted and designed web graphics for social media, online advertisements and websites. Utilized skills and experiences in digital marketing to develop compelling innovative strategies to touch, engage, and ignite target audiences to action. From November 2013 to April 2014 (6 months) San Francisco Bay AreaSenior Strategist and Content Developer @ Developed and executed digital marketing and design strategies for Fortune 500 clients. Worked directly with clients to identify goals and manage expectations while conceptualizing and implementing complex digital strategies. Managed internal teams to execute multi-platform campaigns and optimize to achieve KPI’s. Key liaison between clients, vendors, and internal teams; project managed information flow and drove operational efficiency; collaborated in, and presented at, client strategic planning meetings.
• Lead Strategist for Best YouTube Marketing, 2013 Social Media Icon award winning campaign for clients’ new product launch.
• Conceptualized and executed strategy for an innovative pilot program to launch rebranding of client’s product through social media resulting in 200K+ Facebook impressions and successful establishment of new brand image.
• Spearheaded client’s crisis management response across digital channels during a 6-month product shortage and its return to shelves by leveraging digital channels.
• Managed paid media campaigns by evaluating target markets and creating concise captivating ads while optimizing keywords and content to meet KPI’s and optimum ROI.
• Leveraged digital content to increase reach and engagement; amplified earning power; tracked competitor campaigns and conversations; and, derived actionable insights through research. From April 2012 to August 2013 (1 year 5 months) Greater New York City AreaDigital Marketing Associate @ Concepted and executed design strategies and spearheaded digital marketing campaigns that successfully positioned SOPAC as a must-see destination. Promoted brand across print and digital channels. Designed digital and print marketing assets using Adobe Software; used WordPress to update and create website pages. Executed PPC, SEM & SEO campaigns by identifying markets and keywords, and optimized for profitability. Managed email marketing design, strategy, content, delivery, and segmentation with A/B testing. Managed the Marketing Assistant; contracted designers and vendors. From August 2011 to April 2012 (9 months) Greater New York City AreaGroup Sales Manager / Social Media Manager @ Significantly increased brand awareness and revenue by implementing print and digital marketing campaigns including advertising, email marketing, events, social media, tradeshows, and by recognizing new business opportunities in new and existing accounts for revenue growth. Generated substantial profits by creating digital marketing communications and sales strategy by analyzing current markets, lead generation, and developing targeted plans. From November 2009 to November 2011 (2 years 1 month) Greater New York City AreaAccount Coordinator @ (Contract)
Collaborated in the planning and execution of Broadway show campaign initiatives that included digital, mobile, email, SEO/SEM, social media, and OOH print-to-mobile campaigns. Strategically implemented media plans, online advertising, web sales and marketing effectiveness across digital channels. Designed campaign microsites by working with the Art Director to execute visual designs. From June 2009 to November 2009 (6 months) Greater New York City AreaMarketing Associate @ (Fellowship) From July 2008 to June 2009 (1 year) Greater New York City AreaPublicist Assistant @ (Internship) From September 2007 to September 2008 (1 year 1 month) Greater New York City AreaExecutive Assistant @ Administrative duties From September 2006 to September 2008 (2 years 1 month) Greater New York City Area
Professional Certificate, Arts Administration @ New York University From 2009 to 2009 Bachelor of Arts, Arts Administration: Marketing Focus @ Marymount Manhattan College From 2005 to 2009 High School @ Idyllwild Arts Academy From 2001 to 2005 Kendell Henle is skilled in: Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Google Analytics, Online Advertising, Social Networking, SEO, Digital Media, Digital Strategy, Sales, Customer Loyalty, Marketing Strategy, Lead Generation, Account Management, Recruiting, Networking, Candidate Generation, Qualifying Candidates, Candidate Retention, Job Placements, Resume Writing, Human Resources, Management, User Interface Design, User Experience
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension