Technical Operations Engineer (Software Development Engineer in Test) @ First American Data Tree
CIS Cert, OOP and Web Development @
The IT QA Tester is a critical role within the Prolacta Application Development team. This role will oversee the testing of all new software applications, enhancements, modifications and releases as well as end user testing. This includes automated unit testing as well as manual testing. Strong communication skills, systems analysis, extreme attention to detail and development experience
The IT QA Tester is a critical role within the Prolacta Application Development team. This role will oversee the testing of all new software applications, enhancements, modifications and releases as well as end user testing. This includes automated unit testing as well as manual testing. Strong communication skills, systems analysis, extreme attention to detail and development experience in .NET, MVC, SQL, and MySQL are key attributes of this role. The QA Tester will develop test cases, build automated unit tests, ensure accuracy and completeness of all tests, and direct code re-mediation to developers.
Software QA Tester (Software Development Engineer in Test) @ - Provides traceability from business requirements and technical specifications to test conditions; reviews and approves documentation from developers.
- Creates and executes detailed test designs and conditions for automated unit tests, regression tests, integration tests and user acceptance tests.
- Approves test data; ensure alignment with requirements.
- Collect metrics to measure test progress and quality outcomes.
- Track code coverage of tests.
- Participates in the code review process; conduct detailed code reviews and walk-through sessions.
- Tracks issues found during testing to successful resolution.
- Evaluates, plans, designs, develops, and deploys testing techniques.
- Collaborates with analysts, developers and system owners in the testing of software applications.
- Leads SQA best practices within the IT Team.
- Provides training to the IT Team on testing methods, tools, and processes.
- Works closely with the CIO and IT Director to incorporate testing methods into the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Works closely with the Prolacta Quality team to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Participates in special projects as assigned.
- Proficient in testing frameworks and tools in the Microsoft .NET/SQL framework; Visual Studio/TFS, win runner/load runner.
- Proficient in levering software tools to track requirements, test cases and defects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels in the organization.
- Experience in FDA regulated and/or biologic companies From April 2015 to Present (7 months) City of Industry, CAPerformance Engineer (Software Development Engineer in Test) @ From April 2014 to February 2015 (11 months) Irvine, CATechnical Operations Engineer (Software Development Engineer in Test) @ From September 2012 to June 2013 (10 months) Santa Ana, CAJunior Firmware Engineer (Software Integrator) @ From August 2011 to August 2012 (1 year 1 month) Irvine, CAUltrasound Test Technician @ From April 2008 to August 2010 (2 years 5 months) Cypress, CATest Technician @ From October 2007 to January 2008 (4 months) Irvine, CA
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension