Marketing Assistant Internship @ AX1 FILMS LICENSING LIMITED
Professional Diploma in Marketing @
Chartered Institute of Marketing
Results orientated CIM qualified marketing and communications professional, with a background in building brands and delivering successful marketing campaigns in the UK and international markets. Strong skills across the full marketing mix; gained through over 8 years’ strategic and tactical experience across commercial, not-for-profit and higher education sectors. B2B and B2C marketing expertise and a creative problem-solver,
Results orientated CIM qualified marketing and communications professional, with a background in building brands and delivering successful marketing campaigns in the UK and international markets. Strong skills across the full marketing mix; gained through over 8 years’ strategic and tactical experience across commercial, not-for-profit and higher education sectors. B2B and B2C marketing expertise and a creative problem-solver, accomplished in developing customer acquisition and retention strategies that meet SMART objectives and support broader business goals.
Channel Marketing Manager (International Schools and Learners) @ Responsible for creating, implementing and evaluating the Edexcel and BTEC (level 1 – 3) qualification brand and product marketing strategies across international markets. This includes:
• Creating Edexcel and BTEC international marketing strategies for a broad portfolio of existing and new products. This involves customer segmentation, proposition development, messaging, devising go-to-market strategies to launch new / updated qualifications.
• Edexcel brand development / management for international markets, including; guidelines, competitive positioning, message matrix, logo design, brand look and feel, digital and print application, brand roll-out, brand building campaigns in key markets and implementing reporting mechanisms to measure brand reach.
• Brand development and marketing for Progression Plus, a service designed to support students to progress to higher education after completing Pearson qualifications.
• Website design, content creation, customer research and dashboard reporting in collaboration with the digital team for qualifications.pearson.com/international to continually improve the international customer user experience of the website. Working with Regional Marketing Managers and the technology team to develop country-level websites promoting integrated Pearson qualification solutions.
• Managing international virtual teams to deliver successful integrated qualification brand marketing campaigns, using the full marketing mix (web, SM, email, PPC, print ads, outdoor media, PR, events etc), with campaign reporting to drive improvements.
• Budget management, agency management and line management experience.
• Competitor / market analysis to identify new business opportunities.
• Driving improvements to the marketing team’s output, e.g; creating new internal / external communication channels and marketing collateral / resources to support regional teams promote Pearson qualifications / services to existing and prospective international customers. From January 2013 to Present (3 years) London, United KingdomSenior Marketing Executive @ Managed integrated commercial product marketing campaigns for TES (Times Educational Supplement) and THE (Times Higher Education) brands. The campaigns focused on maximising brand awareness and growing commercial revenue streams and market share. This included: launching new products, such as blended digital and print recruitment solutions for UK and international schools and a new website. One direct report (line managed a graphic designer). From August 2011 to January 2013 (1 year 6 months) London, United KingdomRecruitment Marketing Officer (Postgraduate) @ Managed postgraduate recruitment marketing strategy and implementation. Devised, delivered and evaluated large-scale corporate brand-awareness integrated marketing campaigns, including using outdoor media (London bus advertising campaign). Managed postgraduate open day events, both in terms of promotion, organising / briefing key note speakers and all operational aspects. Took the lead to promote the pilot Fulbright Commission and the University of Roehampton Summer Institute programme. From December 2008 to August 2011 (2 years 9 months) london, united kingdomMarketing Assistant @ Developed and delivered a range of marketing activities to recruit education, health and business professionals to volunteer overseas with VSO. Successfully implemented the Youth for Development (YfD) volunteer recruitment marketing strategy, increasing the number of applications to the YfD programme from 18 – 25 year olds. From December 2006 to December 2008 (2 years 1 month) London, United KingdomMarketing Assistant (Intern) @ Managed relationships with cinemas across the UK, including coordinating the distribution of marketing materials promoting new film releases to these venues. Created marketing reports for film / DVD releases and provided administrative support to the Managing Director of the company. Organised the logistical, operational and promotional aspects of press nights and preview screenings. From October 2006 to November 2006 (2 months) London, United KingdomAdmissions Advisor @ International student recruitment with a specific responsibility for developing and maintaining relationships with international schools and education consultants based in Europe. From February 2005 to October 2006 (1 year 9 months) London, United Kingdom
Professional Diploma in Marketing @ Chartered Institute of Marketing From 2009 to 2011 BA (First Class Joint Honours), Drama and English @ The University of Hull From 2001 to 2004 Katie Meehan is skilled in: Digital Marketing, Marketing Communications, Marketing, Copywriting, Email Marketing, Integrated Marketing, Online Marketing, Product Marketing, Event Management, Online Advertising, Account Management, Strategic Communications, Advertising, Management, Sales
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension