Marketing Manager @ From April 2015 to Present (9 months) Greater Seattle AreaLocal Marketing Consultant @ From April 2014 to April 2015 (1 year 1 month) Greater Seattle AreaInside Sales Representative @ Amazon Local is a new local website offering savings of up to 75% on restaurants, spas, entertainment, and more. This new business within Amazon offers
Marketing Manager @ From April 2015 to Present (9 months) Greater Seattle AreaLocal Marketing Consultant @ From April 2014 to April 2015 (1 year 1 month) Greater Seattle AreaInside Sales Representative @ Amazon Local is a new local website offering savings of up to 75% on restaurants, spas, entertainment, and more. This new business within Amazon offers a creative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you'll be at the center of Amazon innovation. Amazon Local is a logical extension of Amazon's relentless focus on customer experience; offering our customers a wide selection of products and services, low prices, and a convenient shopping experience From August 2013 to April 2014 (9 months) Greater Seattle AreaInside Sales Representative @ Slalom Consulting brings Business and Technology expertise together to help companies drive enterprise performance, accelerate innovation and enhance customer experience. Slalom delivers award-winning solutions in areas such as Business Intelligence, Mobility, Portals and Collaboration, Infrastructure and Cloud services through a national network of local offices and collaboration with our business management consultants.
Founded in 2001 and based in Seattle, WA, Slalom has rapidly grown into more than 2,000 employees. A Microsoft Gold Partner, Slalom has also earned recognition from Microsoft as the "United States Partner of the Year" and "Online Services Partner of the Year," as well as one of the "Top 10 Best Firms to Work For" by Consulting magazine and being named a SalesForce Gold Partner. For more information, visit Slalom.com.
Our brand, “Slalom” projects the energy, expertise and forward momentum with which our consultants and teams approach their clients’ projects. Our promise is to have experienced consulting teams and individuals that can start fast, navigate business obstacles, and finish strong. We share with our clients a passion for achieving winning results that, combined with a great team spirit, help them achieve their strategic goals. We are eager to take on interesting and challenging projects with a balance of broad, global experience and a twist of ingenuity.
Slalom Consulting recent awards:
- Consulting Magazines Best Firms to Work For 2012
- 2012 Glassdoor.com Top 25 Companies for Work-Life balance
- Rated #1 in Morale by Consulting Magazine
- Top 10 Best Places to Work by Glassdoor.com
- Microsoft Global Office 365 Solution Partner of the Year
- Microsoft BI, Portals, and Cloud Partner of the Year From February 2013 to July 2013 (6 months) National Recruiting Analyst @ From February 2012 to February 2013 (1 year 1 month) Greater Seattle AreaSales Representative @ From July 2010 to January 2012 (1 year 7 months) Sales Intern @ From April 2010 to June 2010 (3 months) Sales Program Assistant @ Key Responsibilities
- Business Partnership management
- Advise potential applicants on requirements and application process
- Event planning
- Create presentations, reports and other documents needed by Director From July 2009 to June 2010 (1 year) Server @ - Fine dining server
- event serving for high profile clientele From November 2007 to June 2010 (2 years 8 months) Spirit Program @ Member of the University of Washington's co-ed cheerleading team From May 2006 to June 2010 (4 years 2 months) Student Co-host of the 18th Annual Business Leadership Celebration Dinner @ Acted as the Co-host for the 18th Annual Business Leadership Celebration Dinner for the Foster School of Business.
Date: November 5, 2009 From November 2009 to November 2009 (1 month) Sales Intern @ - participated in marketing activities needed within the sales department
- created presentations, worked on commercials production
- sat in on sales meetings and aided in brainstorming efforts for clients From January 2009 to March 2009 (3 months) Branch Manager @ - Ran house painting branch: Marketing and sales responsibilities
- Team manager: recruiting, training, job site management
- Customer Relationship management
- accounting responsibilities From November 2006 to September 2007 (11 months) Office Assistant @ From 2004 to 2005 (1 year)
BA, Marketing, Sales @ University of Washington From 2006 to 2010 Kaitie Carrigan is skilled in: Business Communications, Interviewing, Sales Support, Direct Sales, Account Management, Team Building, Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Social Networking, Interviews, Leadership, Marketing, Sales Operations, Sales, Event Planning
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension