Digital Strategist @ FutureStudents - Division of Funbox Media Group
No education info found.
Julie is a marketing and communications specialist with senior-level management experience in Australia and internationally. She has the ability to develop, implement and manage progressive and innovative marketing strategies through all communication mediums to deliver informative, sharable content to raise the visibility and understanding of the brand objectives. She is an expert in leading and cutting-edge media
Julie is a marketing and communications specialist with senior-level management experience in Australia and internationally. She has the ability to develop, implement and manage progressive and innovative marketing strategies through all communication mediums to deliver informative, sharable content to raise the visibility and understanding of the brand objectives. She is an expert in leading and cutting-edge media platforms and technologies to strengthen brand positioning and audience engagement. She has proven her ability to create memorable, innovative and scalable campaigns that achieve desired results. With a sharp eye for detail, she focuses on identifying under utilised resources to establish strategic cross-channel partnership and ultimately maximise resource value. Julie is an outgoing, driven and creative problem solver with a genuine enthusiasm and passion to ensure success.
• Integrated Marketing Strategy
• Social Media Strategy & Marketing
• Consumer Behaviour Analysis
• Digital Advertisement
• Public Relations
• Digital Marketing
• Insight Analyst
• Media Liaison
• Campaign Strategy
• Event Marketing & Promotion
• Mobile Marketing
Group Marketing Manager @ Solotel is one of Australia’s leading hospitality management groups. Operating a wide-range of great venues; establishments that are tailored to their local markets to become social focal points for one and all.
Focusing on the bar, pub and bistro culture so widely embraced in this Australia, Solotel has taken the industry to a new level by creating one-of-a-kind venues known for their food, drink, entertainment and friendly service.
With an unrivalled reputation as an industry leader within the bar, restaurant and hospitality market, Solotel continues to embrace the values held when it opened its doors in 1986. Ethical business practice, integrity and exceptional service are at the heart of an organisation committed to high quality venues. From November 2014 to March 2015 (5 months) Sydney, AustraliaDirector of Communications @ Strategises, directs and manages all internal and external communications (online and offline) for agency and clients.
-Develops channel recommendations and strategy for Toyota Financial Services, Novated Lease Digital Tools, to increase awareness, website traffic and use of the digital tools
-Develops a localised digital campaign strategy for Allianz to create a central content hub while driving brand awareness, engagement and data collection for a broad target audience
-Develops content strategy for OPSM to drive thought leadership and education
-Conducts social listening for Carnival Cruise Liners to identify key influencers and audience socio-demographic characteristics
-Designs and project manages website integration strategy with focus on CRM and data collection for Arinex Pty Ltd
-Conceives and implements corporate branding guidelines on behalf of clients.
-Strategises social media campaigns to reach an audience of 405k while building digital impressions to reach 51.7 million
-Manages creative, technical teams and agencies to ensure projects are planned, aligned with branding and delivered
-Sources and builds key media relations with local and national media channels to deliver editorial, media releases and pitch angles with highlights including the Today Show, Herald Sun, SMH, Women’s Fitness, Men’s Fitness, The Project, etc.
-Directs PR exposure to reach over $1million within 5 months and influence over 2 million nationwide.
-Sources and builds key relationships with NGO’s to expand client reach and leverage integrated marketing and PR
-Develops and manages celebrity endorsement programs (Ambassadors/Alumni) to create and leverage opportunities to expand outbound and inbound communications across digital, social, PR and video
-Develops and executes strategy for online advertisements including creative, copy, optimisation, bidding and reporting
-Develops and manages VIP launch events with celebrities, media and industry to stimulate brand awareness From January 2013 to November 2014 (1 year 11 months) Sydney, AustraliaDigital Strategist @ Developed and executed strategic media direction for clients while working alongside the General Manager.
FutureStudents is a digital media agency for Education providers. We work with Universities, Colleges & Schools to generate student enquiries and awareness about their courses and events. Our service offering includes: digital strategy, media planning, media buying, creative development (landing pages & ad creative) and campaign optimisation.
Key Campaigns include: Open University Australia and Sydney Opera House.
- Created, implemented, and managed media and creative strategy for 10 summer campaigns for the Sydney Opera House.
- Combined data analysis and client feedback to configure, operate and optimise campaigns to increase margin output.
- Led the monitoring and reporting of campaign performance and proactively communicated any issues.
- Used data and analytics to developed actionable recommendations to maximise campaign success.
- Interpreted results and suggested actions to improve performance. From November 2012 to January 2013 (3 months) Sydney, AustraliaMarketing Manager @ Developed strategic marketing direction and management of live event based programs for government clients while working with the Director, internal team and sponsors.
- Developed cohesive engagement and integrated marketing strategy for the City of Sydney Business Awards program, the largest SME program of its kind in Australia, achieving 38% growth from 2011.
- Managed digital assets, including online advertisements, media platforms and segmented eDMs for the Sydney Business Awards which results in 30k unique website visitors a month and 100k+ website visits during the campaign.
- Targeted mobile market for the Sydney Business Awards with an integrated mobile engagement strategy.
- Increased website traffic by 50% through a strong social media focus resulting in 20 million+ impressions.
- Developed content for a new website in line with a re-branded Sydney Business Awards, along with storyboard for program launch video targeting key derivatives of the program value proposition.
- Maximised stakeholder value among the local and business community by building strategic relationships and collaborated with community organisations to increase brand exposure and align with program objectives.
- Developed and analysed market surveys to grow the value proposition of the SBA and increase sponsorship.
- Reported on data collection throughout the campaign, along with key market indicators, to develop strategic publications about the Sydney’s SME Market.
- Brand advocate who provided expert advice on product, market trends and competitor intelligence as well as recommendations on product/service strategies to stakeholders, media and clients.
- Managed key stakeholders including major sponsors, Google, ANZ, Regus, NewsLimited, EnergyAustralia and HayesKnight to ensure campaign objectives remain in line with major expectations and KPIs. Core to this was demonstration of their value proposition, exposure and engagement through campaign initiatives. From May 2012 to October 2012 (6 months) Sydney, AustraliaDigital Marketing Manager (contract role) @ Collaborated with the Managing Director and Senior Digital Producer to launch an international recruitment company focused on digital career opportunities.
- Established and developed a network with B2Bs to facilitate business growth, channels for promotion and brand position.
- Improved position on Google Search and increased web traffic through organic SEO and SEM initiatives.
- Developed social media strategy and established communities on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest
- Developed communication strategy and schedule for a tri-weekly eDM.
- Established competitor and market intelligence program to drive business decisions and maximise opportunities. From March 2012 to April 2012 (2 months) Sydney, AustraliaRelationship Development Manager @ Worked directly with the National Marketing and Business Development Manager to develop opportunities and grow strategic relationships.
- Developed relationships with clients, prospects and peak bodies to increase company profile in the RTO industry.
- Provided intelligence and support to management in developing new initiatives to leverage business opportunities and meet client needs.
- Established rapport with existing clients.
- Supported National Marketing Manger in brand positioning and marketing development with - - - Developed internal knowledgebase through ongoing market assessment of trends, competitors and the economic climate.
- Aided in developing customised service proposals to attract targeted high profile clients. From November 2011 to March 2012 (5 months) Sydney, AustraliaPartner | Chief Marketing Officer | Marketing Strategist @ Launched and operated a consulting group specialising in social media marketing.
- Led marketing operations and public relations for Buzz Media Management.
- Prepared quarterly event calendars for clients to expand target market and meet marketing objectives.
- Recruited and managed 200+ interns & volunteers for advocacy and engagement in campaigns.
- Accountable for business development and new client acquisition.
- Developed social media and corporate branding guidelines for brand awareness and lead generation.
- Managed agency and client projects while expanding market scope within budget and timeline requirements.
- Supervised and trained employees to execute marketing, events and advertising programs for clients.
- Served as official company spokesperson to inspire and generate rapport.
- Utilised relationship and flexibility approach to meet objectives and develop collaboration and sponsorship strategies.
- Monitored social media platforms and web analytics for client reporting.
- Integrated philanthropy throughout marketing campaigns. From May 2010 to November 2011 (1 year 7 months) Chico, California AreaMarketing & Business Consultant | Marketing Strategist @ Consulted businesses with marketing outreach and insight, business strategy and objectives, and digital alternatives.
- Provided consultation services to improve marketing programs, events and professional alliances to increase client ROI and clearly define market positioning.
- Created custom PR and social media plans including timeline recommendations.
- Developed extensive five-year digital start-up marketing plan which increased investment and built client relations.
- Created strong digital and media presence for an event in remote location which generated 600+ guests within ten days of promotion.
- Consulted clients on brand strategy and planning for industry repositioning and expanding market scope.
- Developed and managed digital and traditional marketing to fulfill client objectives. From May 2010 to November 2011 (1 year 7 months) Sydney, AustraliaFounder | Event Marketing Director | Marketing Strategist @ Developed the first high-profile networking event at CSU, Chico. From January 2010 to May 2010 (5 months) Chico, California AreaMarketing Manager | Co-Founder @ Conceptualised, launched and operated an organic, vegan pizzeria. From January 2009 to December 2009 (1 year) Chico, California Area
Julie Fish is skilled in: Social Media Marketing, Public Relations, Campaign Planning, Campaign Strategy, Campaign Management, Media Relations, Sponsorship Strategy, New Media, SEO, Campaign Strategies, Marketing Strategy, Digital Strategy, Digital Marketing, Integrated Marketing, Strategic Communications
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension