I am a people focused leader who delivers results on time and in budget by inspiring and motivating my team towards operational excellence. I believe in encouraging and fostering teamwork to create an environment of collaboration, creativity and accountability. I believe that investing in my people and their career development will ultimately drive the most value into
I am a people focused leader who delivers results on time and in budget by inspiring and motivating my team towards operational excellence. I believe in encouraging and fostering teamwork to create an environment of collaboration, creativity and accountability. I believe that investing in my people and their career development will ultimately drive the most value into my organization. I am passionate about process improvement and developing creative solutions to improve my customer’s bottom line.
Regional Director, Operations @ I am responsible for the strategic direction, quality and execution for both Auxilio and our customers business and Managed Print Service objectives. I lead resident teams of MPS experts that serve five large health systems in Southern California that collectively produce over 300 million printed pages annually. I focus on key activities and innovative technologies that reduce the cost of each hospitals print environment while improving end user workflow to ultimately help improve patient care.
Auxilio, Inc. is the pioneer of managed print services for the health care industry, working exclusively with hospitals and hospital systems throughout the United States. We are vendor independent and provide print strategy solutions for our hospital partners to assist in the delivery of quality patient care. From August 2014 to Present (1 year 5 months) Resident Manager @ Responsible for the overall operations and execution of the Auxilio Managed Print Service Program at St. Joseph Hospital Orange and St. Joseph Home Health South. Responsible for reducing the hospitals cost on their print environment by reducing print utilization and improving print and fax workflows that reduce waste and ultimately improve patient care.
• Responsible for managing over 1,300 devices with a strategic focus on reducing cost and optimizing workflow in a fast pace hospital environment.
• Reduced the number of Help Desk Tickets year over year by implementing preventative maintenance schedules and load balancing devices in key areas
• Reduced the amount of manual labor by implementing a software solution to automate much of our repetitive tasks and responsibilities
• Developed efficient workflow strategies that reduced the amount of physical labor with a focus on improving patient care.
• Increased the quality of the organizations resident teams by leading classroom based trainings on Standard Operating Procedures and Best Practices.
• Provide one on one mentoring for resident teams to help increase their operational effectiveness From November 2011 to August 2014 (2 years 10 months) Orange County, California AreaCenter Manager @ Responsible for managing the overall operations at a high-volume retail center, including supervision of assistant managers, team members and the administration of center sales performance, profitability and customer experience objectives
• Exceeded sales goals by training team members on consultative driven sales solutions, leveraging sales team relationships to drive more revenue
• Increased revenue from existing accounts by 20% from Kaiser Permanente, Toyota Speedway, Cardinal Labs, Mary Kay, McDonald's and others by offering complementary products and services
• Generated new sales opportunities from Best Buy Mobile, Southern California Edison, Orange County Container Group, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Commerce Construction and many others
• Increased Pack & Ship volume by presenting weekly sales reports, training and coaching Assistant Managers and their teams during weekly center visits.
• Increased customer satisfaction scores by developing positive customer services skills with all team members
• Increased the quality of the Center Manager team by mentoring new managers in the district
• Maintained strong KPI’s by emphasizing the need and value for Quality Driven Management
• Maintained highest “Done Right On Time” Scores, “Voice Of The Customer” surveys and Service Quality Index (SQI) by inspiring and motivating my team to excellence
• Reduced operating expenses by transferring underutilized leased equipment to other centers that needed them
• Analyze district retail centers print utilization volume to help reduce waste and increase profitability
• Hired, trained, mentored and developed team members for long term career growth
• Fostered strong teamwork to achieve the company’s business goals and objectives
• Developed and coached a strong assistant manager team resulting in them being promoted to Center Managers
• Made effective business decisions by analyzing P&L Statements and discovering weaknesses, threats and opportunities From November 2006 to November 2011 (5 years 1 month)
Interactive Media Design @ The Art Institute From 2003 to 2005 Josh Madrid is skilled in: Customer Satisfaction, Team Building, Training, Leadership, Management, Inventory Management, Customer Service, Team Leadership, Strategic Planning, Operations Management, Account Management, Microsoft Office, Creative Strategy, Process Improvement, Budgets
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension