Director, Business Development @ From May 2015 to Present (8 months) Major Enterprise Account Executive @ From March 2014 to April 2015 (1 year 2 months) Greater New York City AreaDirector of Sales @ From October 2013 to February 2014 (5 months) San Francisco Bay AreaDirector, Enterprise Customer Development - East Region @ • First employee hired
Director, Business Development @ From May 2015 to Present (8 months) Major Enterprise Account Executive @ From March 2014 to April 2015 (1 year 2 months) Greater New York City AreaDirector of Sales @ From October 2013 to February 2014 (5 months) San Francisco Bay AreaDirector, Enterprise Customer Development - East Region @ • First employee hired to lead the East Region.
• Mapped out top East Coast companies hiring the highest volumes of IT related openings with a specific concentration on Software Developers.
• Developed new company clients such as Blackstone, Bridgewater Associates, TASC, Broadridge Financial, Booking.com, Blackbaud, InterSystems, Everyday Health, Acquia and AppNexus.
• Mentored and trained new sales representatives on new sales materials and demo. From February 2013 to July 2013 (6 months) San Francisco Bay AreaEnterprise Account Executive @ BountyJobs is an online marketplace that connects employers with a national network of seasoned headhunters. Rather than being chained to the phone with headhunters all day, BountyJobs guarantees efficient collaboration with the headhunter channel through a single Web-based application. BountyJobs is the preferred contingent search solution for more than one third of the Fortune 500, and our marketplace features more than 10,000 approved headhunters.
• Onboard, manage and grow Fortune 500 enterprise relationships with an emphasis on staffing, recruiting and talent acquisition solutions.
• Develop new company clients such as Fannie Mae, Electronic Arts, Bank of the West, Genworth Financial, Capital One, Dollar Tree Stores, Roche Diagnostics, Flextronics and Ross Stores.
• Have grown, managed and built stronger relationships with Genentech, Nike, SRA International, Hyatt Hotels and Sanofi Pasteur.
• Part of a three-person taskforce, tasked with determining ways to fix the reasons it is difficult for customers to work with the company.
• Led taskforce that introduced the new “Headhunter Referral Process,” which decreased our customers’ frustration with trying to work with new headhunters, and significantly increased our company’s revenue potential.
• Named one of the “Most Flaunted” employees in 2012 (voted on by entire company). From February 2010 to February 2013 (3 years 1 month) Greater New York City AreaRegional Manager @ • Generate a high level of new business activity via diverse sales and marketing strategies.
• Responsible for sales activities and revenue goals for defined Manhattan territories.
• Deliver informative demonstrations of the platform at several conventions of varying industries.
• Help facilitate and expedite web traffic to the many domains of MapWide. From November 2009 to January 2010 (3 months) Product Consultant/Intern @ • Communicate with thousands of companies nationwide about the company’s innovative Customer Relationship Management System (CRM).
• Generate relationships with potential clients by recommending and conducting Web Demonstrations.
• Create the database encompassing over 10,000 nationwide companies available in the CRM system. From January 2008 to August 2008 (8 months) Health/Life Insurance Consultant @ • Contact potential and existing clients about obtaining or renewing insurance policies.
• Facilitate meetings and demonstrations with insurance manager. From January 2007 to June 2007 (6 months) Development/Project Manager @ • Supervise and analyze the progress of the building development.
• Analyze blueprints and layouts of buildings interiors and exteriors. From January 2006 to January 2007 (1 year 1 month)
BA, History, Economics, Psychology @ New York UniversityNorth Shore Hebrew Academy High School Josh Aronowitz is skilled in: Applicant Tracking Systems, Talent Acquisition, SaaS, Recruiting, Employer Branding, Talent Management, Internet Recruiting, Salesforce.com, Account Management, Sourcing, Enterprise Software, Cold Calling, Executive Search, Business Development, Networking
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension