Joe is an AdTech professional focused on technology and digital media. I am interested in new technologies, how they create new business models and how to provide solutions to businesses in need, through these technologies. I'm a passionate salesperson with a resilient and positive attitude. I take deep pride in building relationships and helping my valued clients
Joe is an AdTech professional focused on technology and digital media. I am interested in new technologies, how they create new business models and how to provide solutions to businesses in need, through these technologies. I'm a passionate salesperson with a resilient and positive attitude. I take deep pride in building relationships and helping my valued clients grow in a positive direction.
Sr. Account Executive @ Buzzstarter is the on-demand marketplace for content marketing. Buzzstarter specializes in content marketing distribution: the placement of creative content like videos, infographics, recipes, and more as in-feed articles or posts within different blogs and publishers. Buzzstarter's scale is it's distinguishing factor as the platform can target up to 3.5 billion people a month within nearly any demographic desired. Employing it's proprietary technology, Buzzstarter achieves increased awareness, sales, or acquisitions at a fraction of the cost of existing solutions. Buzzstarter's partners include: Unilever, Yahoo!, Disney, Sony Pictures, The Economist, General Mills, Campbell's, and many more. From February 2015 to October 2015 (9 months) Mid Market Account Executive @ - Build and retain relationships with direct client and agencies looking to drive conversions/revenue
- Consult and implement digital marketing strategies with heavy emphasis on driving ROI
- Handle pre-to-post sales functions including presenting to key decision makers, RFP submissions, communicating inventory and pricing, managing campaign launches, and growing overall relationship with planners and brands
AdRoll is backed by leading investors such as Merus, Accel, Foundation Capital and Peter Thiel and was recently ranked as the #1 fastest-growing private advertising company and #7 overall in the country on Inc. Magazine’s 2012 Inc. 500 list.
AdRoll is the global leader in retargeting with over 12,000 active advertisers in 100+ countries.
• #3 Fastest-Growing Advertising & Marketing Company - 2013 Inc. 500|5000
• #13 Fastest-Growing Company (Overall) - 2013 Inc. 500|5000
• Best Places to Work in the Bay Area - 2013 SF Business Times
• #1 Fastest-Growing Company in the Bay Area - 2012 SF Business Times Fast 100
• #1 Fastest-Growing Advertising & Marketing Company - 2012 Inc. 500|5000
• #7 Fastest-Growing Company (Overall) - 2012 Inc. 500|5000 From July 2013 to January 2015 (1 year 7 months) San Francisco Bay AreaCommerce Sales Associate, Google Offers @ - Establish highly valuable relationships with local SMBs across a multitude of US markets and verticals to increase revenue and enhance online presence through a suite of Google Commerce/GeoCommerce products/properties.
- Averaged 160% of individual quota attainment for multiple Google Offers products throughout tenure.
- #1 Sales Rep with highest quota achievement in Q1 2013 out of 17 reps.
- Demonstrated product expertise across Google’s local platform to implement & integrate Google Places (G+ Local), Google Maps & Google Mobile Maps on behalf of several local SMBs.
- Spearheaded Local Business Incubation project for Santana Row, working to assess business needs within G+ Local and close new business for Google Offers and AdWords Express. From November 2012 to July 2013 (9 months) Corporate Sales Trainer @ I previously worked with The Campus Special as one of their Account Executives and they have been kind enough to invite me back to train their new interns in 2013.
The Campus Special is the nation's largest provider of coupon books for college students. The company has now grown from print only advertising to print, online, mobile and digital applications.
At the conference I worked with and trained over 600 college students and recent college graduates in a conference setting on basic to intermediate selling skills. We worked in a large setting as well as smaller groups of 20 to 40 students. The 4 day conference covered a number of subjects: B2B cold calling, negotiation, product marketing, account management, professional communication as well as overcoming objections. From April 2013 to April 2013 (1 month) Account Executive @ • Ranked 4th out of 400 Account Executives nationwide for total number of clients.
• Ranked in top 4% of 400 Account Executives nationwide in total revenue.
• Generated $42,433 in sales of print, mobile and online advertising.
• Grew the Santa Cruz market by 424% in just 3 months.
• Initiated and solidified client relationships by working one-on-one with over 60 local and regional business owners.
• Experienced in all aspects of consultative selling, from existing account management, lead generation and cold calling to needs analysis, closing and post-sales service.
• Marketed advertisement space in student targeted coupon books.
• Participated in daily sales meetings, provided written reports and attended company wide conference calls.
• Managed portfolio of clients, set up meetings, signed contracts, provided customer service, handled accounts receivables, and met production deadlines.
• Mastered new product information and demonstrated excellent communication skills.
• Works well independently and with teams. From June 2012 to October 2012 (5 months) Campus Manager @ • Developed and implemented event marketing campaign for The Campus Special coupon books
• Hired and trained a team of 4 students for on-campus promotion, building brand awareness and distributing 15,000 books
• Analyzed results of operation to discover more efficient ways of promoting the product
• Reported directly to the National Distribution Manager and submitted daily written reports From September 2012 to September 2012 (1 month) Entrepreneur/Marketing Consultant @ - Created a start up with five other students called ReadyPack, a service that provides all the items a traveler would need (i.e. camping gear) for their next vacation all in one bag/pack.
-Leveraged market research & analysis and instructed team on go-to market strategy. From July 2011 to November 2011 (5 months) Sydney Area, AustraliaSales Representative @ -Created and maintained relationships with SMBs, consulting local businesses to create daily deal marketing solutions advertised to college demographic.
-Managed company's Facebook, Twitter and other social networking/media sites From March 2011 to June 2011 (4 months) Marketing Intern @ • Non-paid internship. A student run business strictly for college students, aiming at getting students off campus to try their local favorite restaurants, stores and businesses
• Promoted our weekly 50% or better discount through social networking on Facebook and Twitter and posted flyers in lecture halls and throughout the UCSC campus From February 2011 to March 2011 (2 months)
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Double Major: Business Management Economics, Psychology @ University of California, Santa Cruz From 2008 to 2012 Study Abroad Program, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Psychology @ University of New South Wales From 2011 to 2011 Joe Fromer is skilled in: Sales, Advertising, Outside Sales, Marketing, Account Management, Online Advertising, Sales Process, Social Media Marketing, Cold Calling, B2B, Mobile Advertising, Objection Handling, Marketing Communications, Entrepreneurship, Daily Deals
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension