COO @ SteelBrick provides Next Generation Quote-to-Cash apps that are fast and easy to deploy and built 100% native on the Salesforce Platform and Salesforce1 Mobile. SteelBrick CPQ (Configure Price Quote) generates accurate sales quotes, proposals, orders and contracts. SteelBrick Billing manages billing, payments and revenue recognition. SteelBrick Analytics, built on Salesforce Wave, delivers dynamic insights. Customers
COO @ SteelBrick provides Next Generation Quote-to-Cash apps that are fast and easy to deploy and built 100% native on the Salesforce Platform and Salesforce1 Mobile. SteelBrick CPQ (Configure Price Quote) generates accurate sales quotes, proposals, orders and contracts. SteelBrick Billing manages billing, payments and revenue recognition. SteelBrick Analytics, built on Salesforce Wave, delivers dynamic insights. Customers love us – just read our AppExchange reviews. From April 2014 to Present (1 year 7 months) Greater Chicago AreaVP and General Manager EMEA @ BigMachines is the global market leader in On Demand Product Configuration, Pricing and Quoting.
I have built BigMachines EMEA from a one person start-up to a 40 people team with an extraordinary growth story. Today I am accountable for BigMachines' EMEA operations focused on selling and implementing our On Demand application:
• Increasing sales bookings an average 75% per year over last 5 years by focusing on key verticals and on partner deals with Oracle, Salesforce.com, Accenture and Cap Gemini.
• Driving standardized implementation processes to reduce time to value, leading to higher customer satisfaction and higher Professional Services profitability.
• Building a high caliber team in Frankfurt and London to drive BigMachines’ aggressive growth plans in EMEA. From September 2000 to March 2014 (13 years 7 months) Frankfurt Am Main Area, GermanyConsultant @ Bain & Company is the global leader in results-driven management consulting.
I advised Bain & Co. clients on a number of different topics across multiple industries:
• Developed a profitable growth strategy for a building products company.
• Led due diligence for a $200m acquisition in paper machine manufacturing.
• Changed overall quality strategy of a $10bn retail chain.
• Implemented operational changes in wholesale business to increase efficiency.
• Directed implementation for problem loan management of major German bank. From July 1996 to August 2000 (4 years 2 months) Munich Area, GermanyIntern @ Supported Bossard consulting teams in strategy and implementation projects:
• Global benchmarking study for public transportation
• Operational efficiency improvement project for Berlin Rapid Transit From March 1995 to October 1995 (8 months) Berlin Area, Germany
MBA, General Management @ Harvard Business School From 1999 to 2000 Diplom-Ing. / MSc, Industrial Engineering @ Technische Universität Berlin From 1991 to 1996 Joachim Klein is skilled in: SaaS, Cloud Computing, Business Strategy, Team Leadership, Enterprise Software, Sales Management, Start-ups, Solution Selling, CPQ, EMEA, Strategy, Professional Services, Management, Business Development, Software Project..., Pre-sales, Team Management, Sales, Selling, Leadership
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension