M.S., Human Resource Management and Organizational Development @
Eastern Michigan University
Degree in Human Resource Management and Organizational Development, enhanced by diverse work experience in recruitment and retention, sales, management, employee benefits, building and maintaining relationships, workforce development, diversity, training and development. Exceptional communication skills; proven ability to share ideas across organizational boundaries to create effective solutions. Group presentation experience. Organized with a strong attention to detail; efficient
Degree in Human Resource Management and Organizational Development, enhanced by diverse work experience in recruitment and retention, sales, management, employee benefits, building and maintaining relationships, workforce development, diversity, training and development. Exceptional communication skills; proven ability to share ideas across organizational boundaries to create effective solutions. Group presentation experience. Organized with a strong attention to detail; efficient in coordinating multiple projects simultaneously and meeting deadlines.
Talent Acquisition Specialist @ Talent Acquisition Specialist – HR North America based in Chicago, IL.
Akzo Nobel is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands and has 60,000 employees worldwide in 80 countries with revenues of roughly $20B (USD). We make and supply a wide range of paints, coatings and specialty chemicals. We are the largest global paints and coatings company - committed to excellence and delivering Tomorrow's Answers Today.
• Recruit and manage nationwide requisitions in Supply Chain and Logistics
• Build relationships with internal clients
• Develop creative and proactive recruitment strategies to meet business needs
• Leverage various resources to source qualified candidates using the internet, media, formal/information networks, social networking etc., to source a diverse candidate pool
• Maintain ongoing awareness of AkzoNobel's business and client groups to effectively recruit quality talent From May 2015 to Present (8 months) Greater Chicago AreaExecutive Recruiter @ Ajilon Professional Staffing is a leader in the staffing industry. With every direct hire position we seek to prove our value to candidates and clients. Our people-focused approach is what sets us apart. We know that every opening is more than a job and that every candidate is more than a resume. We work closely with candidates to understand their needs and apply our industry expertise to make matches for clients that drive business results. Our ability to dynamically balance your needs with the right solutions gives both clients and candidates the right fit to achieve success.
Executive Recruiter (2014-2015)
• Specialize in staffing for direct hire placement. My focus is on Human Resources, Administrative, Supply Chain & Logistics and Management roles within the Chicagoland area.
Staffing Manager (2011-2014)
• Manage requisition process, pipeline management, candidate sourcing, recruiting, screening, placement and retention for 45 corporate accounts. From April 2011 to May 2015 (4 years 2 months) Deputy Director @ THE LEED COUNCIL, Chicago, Illinois
Agency which provides customized recruitment, screening and job matching for employers in the Chicagoland area.
Deputy Director of Employment Development (2011–2011)
Associate Director of Job Placement (2007–2011)
• Led project management of workforce development of the first Green Exchange building.
Managed the job development and case management for all workforce programs and supervised staff. From October 2007 to April 2011 (3 years 7 months) National Auto Show Manager @ GAIL & RICE, Southfield, MI
An industry-leader and pioneer in the automotive show and events business. From Trade Shows to Press Events, Product Specialists to Lead Management, we’ve helped our clients’ brands engage, entertain and inspire their target audiences for over 70 years.
• Provided on-site supervision of 2 – 8 brand specific Product Specialists and responded to problems and needs associated with exhibit and show. From September 2004 to March 2009 (4 years 7 months) Corporate Recruiter @ NSF INTERNATIONAL, Ann Arbor, Michigan
An organization that helps protect consumers by certifying products for food, water, air and consumer goods.
• Managed full cycle recruiting process. Responsible for filling 15 - 20 positions at a time by process of posting job positions, reviewing resumes, sourcing, screening, interviewing and conducting background checks. From April 2005 to June 2007 (2 years 3 months) Human Resources Generalist @ E COMPANIES, Rochester Hills, Michigan
An event and logistics company that provides marketing, promotional, training, and motor sports events.
• Managed full cycle recruiting process and administered employee benefits. From April 2002 to September 2004 (2 years 6 months)
CJCM.S., Human Resource Management and Organizational Development @ Eastern Michigan UniversityB.B.A., Management/ Human Resources/ International Business @ Eastern Michigan UniversityB.A., Spanish @ Eastern Michigan University Jennifer Podolak is skilled in: Employee Relations, Recruiting, Organizational Development, Human Resources, Onboarding, Talent Acquisition, Interviews, Training, Temporary Placement, Contract Recruitment, HR Policies, Hiring, Leadership, Management, Personnel Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension