Customer Success Manager with track record of building successful social media programs for highly regulated firms drawing from deep understanding of digital marketing, training and education best practices, project management, web and application troubleshooting, and customer insights analysis. A dynamic fast learner who has consistently achieved success professionally, academically, and athletically, with a demonstrated ability to adapt
Customer Success Manager with track record of building successful social media programs for highly regulated firms drawing from deep understanding of digital marketing, training and education best practices, project management, web and application troubleshooting, and customer insights analysis. A dynamic fast learner who has consistently achieved success professionally, academically, and athletically, with a demonstrated ability to adapt to challenging conditions and environments including living and working internationally.
Specialties: Social Media, Customer Success, Financial Services, Digital Marketing, Technical Troubleshooting, End-user Support, Field Marketing, Demand Generation, Event Planning, Sales Operations, HR Coordination, Executive Support, and Enterprise Software.
Customer Success Manager @ • Train clients on the value of social media and how to leverage Hearsay Social to achieve their specific business objectives
• Deliver digital, social media vision and tactical success strategies for clients to ensure they see maximum return on their investment
• Develop project plans outlining all deliverables and resources such that all stakeholder adhere to milestones and capitalize on all identified opportunities
• Collaborate with sales and marketing counterparts to deliver top-notch customer experience for our clients across the board
• Maintain in-depth understanding of product offerings to ensure an accurate and seamless setup and drive efficiencies as program develops From 2014 to Present (1 year) Greater New York City AreaCustomer Success Associate @ • Responsible for software outage communications and action plans, including administration of critical service desk software.
• Solve technical issues for strategic accounts and ensured timely and accurate resolutions to support customer adoption goals.
• Educate clients on the value and best practices of social media selling.
• Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to triage, escalate and resolve complex software issues while meeting service KPIs for customer satisfaction.
• Internal expert on products, support processes, account services, and relevant verticals. Kept abreast of current developments and trends in enterprise software and technical support. From March 2013 to August 2014 (1 year 6 months) Greater New York City AreaSales Coordinator @ • Relocated to New York City in order to facilitate the growth of the office.
• Enabling an effective sales organization by providing executive support to sales executives through management of schedules, coordination of candidates, maintaining solutions database across the organization, and coordination of regional and global meetings.
• Efficiently manage the NYC office by facilitating ordering, managing vendors, improving facility, coordinating IT support, assisting with NYC-specific on boarding, and serving as a communication channel to headquarters.
• Assist the field marketing team in hosting fantastic events by coordinating event logistics, executing plans onsite, and then communicating intelligence back to the team to support sales and marketing objectives. From September 2012 to June 2013 (10 months) Greater New York City AreaExecutive Coordinator @ • Provided executive support to VP Sales, VP Business Development, and a number of other executives
• Efficiently managed the office by facilitating ordering, managing vendors, and implementing new operational procedures as the team rapidly expanded
• Supported the sales team by managing candidate scheduling, developing on-boarding materials, researching marketing leads, preparing expense reports, creating filing systems, maintaining SFDC, and coordinating strategic internal sales events
• Led onboarding process for all employees by maintaining new hire resources, leading a comprehensive orientation, and providing them with post-orientation support From October 2011 to August 2012 (11 months) San Francisco Bay AreaBoating Safety Instructor @ • Taught Sailing, Windsurfing, canoeing, kayaking and boating safety to youth groups and corporate teams.
• Educated clients as to the importance of boating safety while serving as a lifeguard.
• Led team building exercises that reinforced the importance of working together when tackling a specific challenge. From May 2008 to October 2011 (3 years 6 months) Undergraduate Intern @ • Coordinated email marketing efforts for the firm by maintaining up-to-date databases.
• Responsible for organizing files and assisting with various administrative duties to increase office efficiency. From January 2010 to June 2010 (6 months) Undergraduate Intern @ · Duties included filing and answering phones in the office of District Attorney Jan Scully From February 2008 to May 2008 (4 months)
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), European Studies/Civilization @ UCLAFrench @ Universite de Bordeaux From 2010 to 2010 Spanish @ Universitat de Barcelona From 2009 to 2009 Jennifer Leopold is skilled in: Social Media, Event Planning, Salesforce.com, Marketing, SaaS, Social Media Marketing, Facebook, Social Networking, Vendor Management, CRM, Microsoft Excel, Research, Team Building, Online Marketing, Lead Generation
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension